[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My college professor caught me blatantly checking out her ass

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: barrontrump.jpg (17KB, 390x296px) Image search: [Google]
barrontrump.jpg
17KB, 390x296px
My college professor caught me blatantly checking out her ass a few classes ago and ever since she's been really rude and snarky towards me. What can I do to earn her trust back?
>>
Damn, I've caught myself sneaking glances at mine too.
In my defense she does have a great ass
>>
>>723483498
Fuck her ass
>>
File: SC20140607-232503-1.jpg (120KB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
SC20140607-232503-1.jpg
120KB, 480x544px
>>723483498
slide a finger in
>>
>>723483655
This. Don't be a faggot, OP.
>>
>>723483498
Everytime you see her make sure she catches you checking her out. Shell eventually have to fuck you
>>
Don't worry about it. It's a natural thing for anyone to do.

The fact that she is upset about shows that she is an immature child with no control over her own emotions. As long as you didn't actually sexually harass her, she is in fact the one being a cunt to you.
>>
>>723483816
Pretty sure she thinks I raped her just by looking at her
>>
Make a complaint. If she doesn't treat you well for no reason make an official complaint. You haven't done anything visible so she doesn't have any reason to treat you worse than other people. She's not professional.
>>
>>723484061
the funny thing is is that i was marvaling at how flat and saggy it was
>>
>>723483498
Grab her by the pussy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.