[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming down of a amphetamine binge. Pills to be precise. I only

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Amphet.jpg (9KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
Amphet.jpg
9KB, 269x188px
Coming down of a amphetamine binge. Pills to be precise. I only binged for about a week. Anybody got any advice to stop cravings? Would nicotine help substitute cravings? And if someone could give an estimate to the withdrawal time you'd be a god to me.
>>
>>723483431
>Pills to be precise.
man up, smoke meth
>stop cravings?
use more
>Would nicotine help substitute cravings
maybe, just don't vape like a faggot.
>estimate to the withdrawal time
anywhere from instantly, till the time you die.

Best of luck OP, no need to thank me.
>>
If you arent prescribed them ill have to get the authorities involved
>>
Cravings? Are you implying that you are "hooked" on adderall? I binged for two weeks the last semester of college and I had no "cravings" after that. I just felt like shit for a week. Take it like a man. Drink water and actually eat something, just start with small meals.
>>
Amphetamines are a shitty drug, and Meth's cheaper anyway, so why addies/vyvanse whatever the fuck?

Trying to study?
>>
File: 1486152822352.gif (473KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1486152822352.gif
473KB, 500x496px
>>723483431
Weed works better friendo
>>
>>723483431

Drink plenty of water, eat a decent meal, get some sleep if that's possible... there's nothing good to say about speed IMHO... although as Andy Warhol once pointed out "Speed makes you think small... and when you think small, you get a lot of cleaning done."

When is the last time you dusted the tops of your doorways? Doing that kind of thing at 3:30 in the morning seems to be the best thing about speed... wide awake and clattering away like an insect... mindless activity...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.