[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump repeals Obama transgender bathroom laws. I walk into the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: riplibtards.jpg (123KB, 1260x720px) Image search: [Google]
riplibtards.jpg
123KB, 1260x720px
Trump repeals Obama transgender bathroom laws.

I walk into the men's restroom, people glare at me with look of disgust in their eyes. I walk up to the urinal, and pull aside my panties as I rest my miniskirt on top of my feminine penis. I hear snickering behind me, as a man whispers to his friend, "look at this fucking faggot, what a weirdo." My fantasy has been shattered, and you have made me realize the reality: that I am nothing more than a man in a dress.

Thanks Donald Trump
>>
>>723482474

nice larp anon but trump is a faggot and i cannot wait for the day he dies. sooner is better.
>>
>>723482602
But anon, he is a constitutionalist at his core, look at his policy. I hated him until after the election, but everything he is doing is really at the core of american values.
>>
"Feminine penis" holy fuck people are getting dumber by the day.
>>
Oh wait, I get it - at the end you admit you're only a man in a dress. Satire I may have missed.
>>
>>723482602
>>nice larp anon but trump is a faggot and i cannot >>wait for the day he dies. sooner is better.

Do you get paid by the number of posts or by the hour at the russian media operation center that you working at?

FYI you outed yourself with the anti-homosex theme.
>>
>>723482761
What will happen when this poor little transgender girl gets put in the boys restroom? They will surely pick on her and maybe even commit acts of violence.
>>
File: 1471646175667.jpg (258KB, 1075x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471646175667.jpg
258KB, 1075x473px
>>723482474
I guess Trump is doing so good that you guys have to complain about not being able to shit where you want anymore.
>>
>>723482474
God bless President Trump
>>
>>723482824
=]
>>
>>723482955
I thought the Russians were friends with Trump?
>>
>>723482824
the world is so fucked it's impossible to tell what is satire is now a days in text format.
>>
>>723483438
I think that makes it even funnier
>>
>>723483394
>>I thought the Russians were friends with Trump?
An uncomfortable subordinate is a docile subordinate.
>>
>>723483749

Putin owns Trump.
>>
>>723483749
Dat 5D chess doe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.