[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help /b/. >be me >17 beta fag in high school

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: UncomfortableGreenFaggot.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
UncomfortableGreenFaggot.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
I need some help /b/.
>be me
>17 beta fag in high school
>A decent 7/10 face and 8/10 body but have the confidence of someone who post on /b/
>One friend is a small lesbian girl who is in my weightlifting class
>She's a 5/10 if that
>extremely flirty with me and feels up my arms and chest all the time
>Tells me on Valentines day that if she was straight she would date me
That was all the action I got on Valentines day but that's an unrelated story.
>Today we talked about funny sex stories we've had
>jokingly say we should have a threeway
>Guy friend pitches in and says we should have a fourway
>She's all down for it
>Her girlfriend is a skinny 3/10 rat who's in one of my classes
>Lesbeaner tells me I need to convince her girlfriend to have a three or fourway with them
>She's serious
>I have a 5.5 inch dick and the stamina of a bunny on xanax
>Extremely self conscious and again have the confidence of a bagel used as a target for an all senior bukkake
>Don't know if I should go through with this or if I do what the fuck to do
>I'd only do it for the title of being able to say I had a threeway with two lesbian girls
>wut do?
>>
>>723482274
Convence her gf for 4 way then proced to fuck your friend
>>
>>723482508
yea op dont be a fag
>>
Meh, it would make a good story. But I gotta ask, are you a virgin OP? Please don't make this the way to losing your virginity.... group sex is a tricky thing for a lot of people, at least emotionally. Maybe try mentioning your concerns.

I love fucking lesbians lol
>>
>>723482508
Why not just skip the complicated part and just fuck my friend instead?
>>723482858
No I'm not a virgin I've only had sex with one girl but we had sex constantly throughout our relationship so I know what I'm doing. I cum quickly but I can cum several times no problem thanks to teenage hormones.
>>
>>723483105
Well, if you're comfortable with yourself I would say go for it then.

Just don't be weird if your friend's dick is huge or really small. Just be buddies and bang some dykes out. Eiffel tower them hoes and have a good time.
>>
File: 1439084197663.jpg (56KB, 1779x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1439084197663.jpg
56KB, 1779x1196px
>>723482274
You're in highschool and your a beta fag

how and why should she expect a sex god out of you.

if she really wants it fucking do it nigga

you only yolo once
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.