[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well Trumptards, it looks like Donald Trump is going to reve

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 54

File: Sean-Spicer-Press-678x371.jpg (51KB, 678x371px) Image search: [Google]
Sean-Spicer-Press-678x371.jpg
51KB, 678x371px
Well Trumptards, it looks like Donald Trump is going to reverse any and all progression that has been made on the steady legalization and regulated recreational cannabis industry. The Trump administration has retardedly stated they intend to do so. For "states rights" my ass. So he's going to take money out of the government through the taxed cannabis industry, take thousands of people out of work who's jobs revolve around this new and thriving private enterprise, and piss off the people any more. It makes we wonder how much he was paid by the pharmaceutical industry (notably those with ties to those who continue to add to our opiate epidemic). When will the Trumptards realize that he has no desire to serve the people but those with deep pockets. Fuck you Trump!

http://nypost.com/2017/02/23/trump-administration-hints-at-crackdown-on-recreational-pot/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/02/23/spicer_says_trump_will_prosecute_recreational_marijuana.html

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/expect-greater-enforcement-of-marijuana-laws-under-trump-spicer-says-2017-02-23
>>
Bumpity bump bump!
>>
>>723481689
amazing anybody could ever think he was for the people.
>>
>>723481946
I completely agree. When will the people wake the fuck up and realize he's just another corporate shill. Unless the marijuana lobby buys him off, I don't see anything changing. Looks like all the progress that has been made will be reversed. His popularity is going to take a nosedive (as if it hasn't already)
>>
You don't need recreational marijuana fam. Keep it medicinal.
>>
>>723482123
Why?
>>
>>723481946
I just can't imagine a scenario where ANYONE was stupid enough to fall for that shit. I fucking hate Hillary and the Democrats but seriously how were people so unbelievably stupid I just cannot fathom shit does not compute
>>
>>723482123
You don't need coffee fam. You don't need alcohol fam.
>>
>>723481689

Have you not watched theconference of any thing? They clearly stated that they are cracking down harder on the legalized shit, enforcing rules some more.

Stupid faggot.
>>
>>723482293
Iknr? People are dumb don't realize no society in the history of humanity has existed without three or four recreational substances it's populous chooses from. Everyone is always doing drugs. There are almost zero exceptions.
>>
>>723481689

No hes not you retard. Why are liberals incapable of thinking or doing research?

A republican from Virginia proposed a bill this month that will reschedule marijuana. This will allow the federal gov to enforce drug laws while preventing the DEA from raiding state legal grow ops. It will only prevent trafficking and selling over state lines. It will also legalize CBD.

Trump is playing to both sides, the evangelicals and moralists who are hard-line on drug law being enforced and people who think marijuana should be a state issue or legalized.

Obama just didn't enforce federal drug laws instead of changing the law. This is wrong because it sets a precedent to not enforce the law. By changing the law and rescheduling marijuana Trump can both enforce the law and allow weed to become legal throughout the country.

Hes a Manhattan ex-democrat he doesn't give a shit about weed. He is pro-medical marijuana and has said so before. Stop crying libs.
>>
>>723482307
You clearly sound like a triggered imbecile if you think that means anything. What else could "cracking down harder" mean?
>>
>>723482293
Don't drink either.
>>723482223
It's a highly addictive substance, far worse than what was said above.
>>
>>723482446
>Stop crying libs.
Weed fried their brains.
>>
>>723482277
People who believe he is for the people, are the people he is for. They want:
-deport Mexicans
-ban immigrants
-imprison blacks
-hurt liberal feelings
-not let Hillary be president
-Make america white again

Trump has done (or started to do) these things. Those supporters are getting what they wanted. Others understand he is not for them but thought he would be better than Hillary or just support the party not the man.
>>
>>723482446
Not only this but trump also knows that marijuana and hemp are a very profitable industry and in the future we could export marijuana to other countries which would greatly benefit everyone and make us tons of money. He wants to turn blue states red for 2020 and rescheduling marijuana is a perfect way to gain support from independents and bernie libs.
>>
>>723482293

I agree. I think weed, alcohol, and caffeine should all be illegal. Alcohol is responsible for too many deaths per year, caffeine withdrawal turns people into whiny cunts and weed is for 12 year olds and hippies
>>
>>723482578
>caffeine withdrawal turns people into whiny cunts
the horror is unimaginable
>>
>>723482446
>Trump is limiting cannabis?

>HE'S DESTROYING EVERYTHING WE WORKED FOR SELOUT SELLOUT PHARMECUTICALS ARE WORSE THAN CANNABIS TRUMBY PLS LET US SMOKE POT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>723482578
So you are against the freedom to choose. We should make bungee jumping or skydiving illigal because adrenaline is addictive and those things are dangerous.
>>
>>723481689
I can feel your butthurt from here burnout.
>>
>>723482123
shut up retard>>723482123
>>
There are tons of shills on this thread trying to fearmonger people into thinking that trump is cracking down on weed. Hes not. He will reschedule and allow for the marijuana industry to take pressure off of other industries and make tons of money.

Over 50% of the population is for legalizing weed. He would be insane to crack down on weed if he wants to win in 2020. Don't be scared, mark my words liberals will start to see the light. We need to make laws that make sense that we can enforce and everyone knows marijuana is unfairly scheduled right now.
>>
>>723482743
>bungee jumping or skydiving illigal because adrenaline is addictive
Yeah those pesky divers are robbing stores at gunpoint daily...many such cases
>>
>>723482551
>Deport illegal immigrants
>Limit immigrants to help stop terrorist attacks
>When did he say he wants to imprison blacks?
>Any republican president is going to hurt libtard feelings.
>Hillary is a criminal and completely unfit to be the president of the United States,
>*Great
>>
>>723482743

I will gladly give up freedom to make others miserable
>>
>>723481689
So the Trump administration is working for the Cartels.

Fuck yeah, making America great again.
>>
>>723482810
Compelling argument.
>>
File: dipertrump.jpg (74KB, 750x665px) Image search: [Google]
dipertrump.jpg
74KB, 750x665px
>>723481689
Why is anybody even surprised at this. He's a cock and getting rid of a drug that has basically done no harm to anybody and occasionally helps people with real problems like parkinson's or insomnia/anorexia related issues...well its just a small amount of the icing really.

You gave up democracy because you blamed society for your weeb tendencies and thought this would be a funny way to get back at them. Welp enjoy...but don't think this will save you from your miserable existence.
>>
>>723481689
get mad you pothead fuck. You live for pot, you waste your entire miserable life thinking about pot, your life is such a shitty existence that pot is your ultimate goal in life. I bet you're one of those faggots that talk about their bongs and get high during gaming and make a complete retard of yourself over mic. NOBODY LIKES YOU
>>
Thinking Trumptards are for small government.

They love him making the government bigger and doing things like this.

They'll be behind him 100%.
>>
>>723482499
>weed
>highly addictive

Only to those who get legitimate medicinal benefit from it.
>>
>>723482446
Do you have any evidence of this or are you just pulling this assumption out of your ass? There is a reason he didn't enforce the crackdown on recreational states as well. From the way the political environment is going, he is only supporting medical marijuana and not the recreational use. They are also trying to tie "opioid abuse" to recreational marijuana which is absolute hogwash. To me it sounds like they are trying to keep it medicinal so the pharmaceutical industry can try to get their hooks into it and charge outrageous fees while keeping it out of the common man's backyard so they can't grow.
>>
>>723481946

Well, he's for extremely rich people.
>>
>>723482446
Two words you dumb nigger.

Jeff. Sessions.

I think the quote was "Good people don't smoke weed?" With Trump being the retard that he is, do you really think that he's going to have any control over how this plays out? Especially with the for-profit private prison system on the rise again?

Face it - Trump is an orangutang who signs whats handed to him because he likes his signature on important documents, to say he had a hand in it.
>>
>>723482979
Now look who is butthurt. Go suck on a bottle.
>>
>>723481689

Weed is illegal under federal law.

Get. Over. It.
>>
>>723482949
There is no argument, there is no rational statement you can make to reinforce your side, retard
>>
>>723483007
>medicinal benefit
Since when schizophrenia benefits people?
>>
>>723483084
go smoke more pot because you can't handle life you hippy wannabe
>>
>>723483095
So is treason, but Trump is still in office.
>>
>>723483113
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Medicinal cannabis contains CBD which cures schizophrenia.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481531/
>>
>>723483150
How about that THC which gives schizophrenia?
>>
>>723482848
He is advising the justice department to ignore "state rights" and crack down on a well-regulated, profitable and socially beneficial industry.

And you think this is alright because, for some reason, you think he will re-schedule it. Despite him not saying he will do it. And this statement specifically illustrating that he intends to enforce the current schedule.

This is a whole other tier of denial.

Also, over 50% of the population didn't want him as President in the first place, but you don't see that changing anything.
>>
>>723483205
>Cannabidiol (CBD) is a major phytocannabinoid present in the Cannabis sativa plant. It lacks the psychotomimetic and other psychotropic effects that the main plant compound Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) being able, on the contrary, to antagonize these effects.

Can you even read?
>>
>>723483052

But good people don't smoke weed, it's true. It mostly hinders ambition and promotes complacency. Especially for younger folks. It had been proven to cause brain damage (not to the point of drooling on yourself) later in life after moderate to heavy use. More studies are confirming this after some new research on the higher potency weed that has become normalized
>>
>>723483095

mu muh muh states rights!
>>
>>723483025
evidence of what? That the bill that was introduced? You can look it up yourself. Obama said he will not enforce federal law when it comes to legal weed states. Trump supports federal legalization of medical marijuana and supports states right to choose about recreational. You can easily find this with a google search.

He will not allow the DEA to crack down on legal states because that will ruin his chances for 2020. The political enviroment is that liberals hate trump and will not work with him. This is a bill that liberals will work with republicans for and will break the ice allowing for future cross party collaboration.
>>
>>723483116
Smooth burn!
>>
>>723483234
Cannabis contains THC also yes? THC gives you schizo yes?
>>
>>723481689
Is that a real quote? Did the fucktard state that because there is a problem with opioids that they're going to crack down on recreational marijuana?
>>
>>723483116
And Hillary isn't in prison
>>
>>723483246
>It mostly hinders ambition and promotes complacency. Especially for younger folks. It had been proven to cause brain damage (not to the point of drooling on yourself) later in life after moderate to heavy use

All these things apply to 4chan as well.
>>
>>723483150
>cures schizophrenia
sure
>>
>>723483246
You just described a less harmful version of alcohol. But prohibition didn't stick because, as a society, people crave relief from themselves.
>>
>>723483331
>>Cannabidiol (CBD) is a major phytocannabinoid present in the Cannabis sativa plant. It lacks the psychotomimetic and other psychotropic effects that the main plant compound Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) being able, on the contrary, to antagonize these effects.
>>
>>723483052
oh no the poor liberal is scared of jeff sessions. Jeff sessions has no say in congress rescheduling weed you fucking idiot. Jeff sessions job is to enforce the law which he will enforce once weed is rescheduled to a less dangerous drug preventing raids. Thats what I'm trying to say...

It will be win/win because the law will be enforced and the unfair scheduling of weed will be addressed. Pot will become a nationwide industry leading to exports and tons of revenue.
>>
>>723482878
potheads are robbing stores daily?
did alex jones tell you this?
>>
Let's be honest, weed doesn't cure SHIT. It just makes pain more bearable
>>
>>723482578
>weed is for niggers and hippies

ftfy
>>
>>723483486
it does cure autism
>>
>>723481689

Sorry pothead. I don't smoke so I don't really care. Good luck on your quest though.
>>
its the same shit about the gay marriage issue. Its already been decided and it will not be repealed. It would cause too much controversy unnecessarily because only a small minority of the country is against gay marriage enough to change anything about the existing law. A huge % is for legalizing marijuana. Trump will do what is most popular mark my words.
>>
File: hold the fuck up.png (345KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up.png
345KB, 500x560px
>>723482499
>highly addictive substance
My ass
>>
>>723483538
Fuck that noise, LSD is what cures autism.
>>
>>723483486
Yeah so?

Most of the costly as fuck medicines to combat some illness don't cure anything either, they just relieve the symptoms.

Weed is no different. It's no worse than Alcohol. Hell Alcohol is worse.
>>
>>723483382

Make the punishment hard labor at a gulag and the usage rates will plummet.

Only the weak need relief from reality. I can't stand interacting with these slow idiots with their glazed expressions and lifeless eyes. Fuck alcohol, fuck weed.
>>
I swear liberals are not able to think farther than a headline in a clearly biased liberal newspaper whos only motive is to discredit trump at every turn.
>>
>>723483466
potheads are also chewing peoples faces off like rabid zombies when psychosis kicks in
what's your point? How does drug abuse benefit society?
>>
File: 1481191379688.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481191379688.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Going back on promises. Fuck..
>>
>>723483362

Hahaha goddamn you made me fucking kek my sides away
>>
>>723481689
you know i was actualy considering this untill you listed a bunch of fake news websights.
>>
>>723483638
gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>723483486

Is this b8?

Nobody is saying weed a miracle cure for whatever illness you have.

Look into why and how medicinal marijuana is actually used if you're confused.
>>
>>723483556

Weed is addictive on a psychological level. If a pothead smokes for a year straight and then has to abruptly stop, they're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>723483622
If you look at the whole picture, it would appear that slowly, large pharmaceutical corporations have lobbied for laws that ban easy-to-produce and natural medicines, effective painkillers and all manners of stimulants that make people more productive and increase their cognitive capacity.

We are being dumbed down, we are not given the same choices about our own consciousness that our forefathers have had. We do not have the freedom to increase our motivation and drive.

Only criminals have freedom to their own mind. The rest of us, we're prisoners.
>>
>>723483486

>More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in laboratory dishes. Some animal studies also suggest certain cannabinoids may slow growth and reduce spread of some forms of cancer.

https://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatments-and-side-effects/complementary-and-alternative-medicine/marijuana-and-cancer.html
>>
File: IMG_0716.png (270KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.png
270KB, 1190x906px
>>723483666
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on this website. Congratulations
>>
>>723483638
Well, I'm glad you don't need them. But humanity has, for all of recorded history, developed ways to fuck itself up recreationally.

Slavery has come and gone, the age of consent fluctuates, the modern "childhood" lasting for nearly 2 decades, life expectancy, height. All of this fluctuates from culture to culture and place to place. But not getting fucked up.
>>
>>723483052
also you are a fucking idiot if you think trump every plays anything so he is not in control. He is a control freak and alpha male and doesn't make moves to let people control him. Jeff Sessions has no real power in law making he only enforces the existing law. Trump would never allow someone to destroy a profitable industry especially something as trivial and safe as marijuana.
>>
>>723483331
no, who the fuck told you that?

it makes people mildly paranoid because under the influence, ideas and things just fall into place in your head without much provocation. it's a mental lubricant so of course any preconceived notions you may have are going to cause problems.

but it will not make you schizophrenic unless you already have underlying psychological problems (such as regularly posting on 4chan)
>>
>>723483574

>forced sterilization is what cures autism

Ftfy bro
>>
>>723483889
ever*
>>
>>723482446
Why is everyone under the impression that Obama didn't enforce marijuana laws? Obama regime and Feds raided dispensaries at a much higher rate than Bush. Since the MSM was in his pocket though, this is little known info.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/02/24/dispensary-raids-rise-obama-regime/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/obamas-war-on-pot-20120216
>>
>>723483666

0/10
not falling for that bait
>>
>>723483282

Wow! You are a fucking dipshit for two reasons.
1. It says CBD and does NOT include Cannabis
2. Trump is NO way or form advocated his support for it and has made Republican Rp. Tom Price his HHS secretary who is adamantly against it.

Yup as expected, Trumptards can't think. To bad I didn't call your bluff.

http://www.mattcook.org/federal-house-bill-would-reschedule-cannabis-re-define-marijuana-to-exclude-cbd/

"According to the bill text, CBD would be defined exclusively as cannabis not containing more than 0.3 percent THC “on a dry weight basis.” The proposal does "NOT" include any indication or direct order pertaining to how cannabis would be rescheduled; instead it leaves that responsibility to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, and National Academy of Sciences’ Institute of Medicine, who would issue a recommendation to the Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Agency."

Maybe you should do some fucking research without pulling facts out of your ass.
>>
>>723482112
every politician will ALWAYS be a corporate shill. it will never end
>>
>>723483810
I smoked for years, then decided to quit. I was cranky and had a hard time sleeping for 3 days. I had worse withdrawal symptoms from quitting caffeine.
>>
>>723483889
And you're a fool if you believe anything he says or thinks he plans things out in advance.

That 30 day secret plan to eliminate ISIS sure was great. I'm glad those guys are gone now.
>>
>>723483847
Smoking it doesn't cure or kill cancer cells fam.
>>
>When the White House press secretary links recreational marijuana with the opioid crisis and says greater enforcement of laws will be coming what he actually means is that marijuana is about to be rescheduled

You guys really believe that whole 4D chess thing, right?
>>
>>723483901
There's not a lot of studies relating to it, but evidence is pointing towards the fact that, in some people, it may exacerbate certain mental conditions (such as schitzo, depression, etc). But these are far from conclusive or comprehensive.
>>
>>723483933
I have no qualms about this. CBD is good medicine that doesn't exist in commercially grown recreational strains.
>>
>>723481946
Eh, I knew shit like this was gonna happen. I memed for him because the alternative was just as bad.

Fuck you shillary I wanted jim webb to be our dem.
>>
>>723483920
well thats what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C2sS8BWZcQ

He may have enforced some raids, but remember some of these people never paid taxes on their grow ops and didn't do it 100% legally so the feds got involved.
>>
>>723481689
I love how everyone in this thread is forgetting about all the damn court cases where states have already gotten into it with the feds over their marijuana laws. Like so much of his other stupid ideas this one will die a hard death before the judiciary.
>>
>>723483996
Yes it does, even if the effect is insignificant it doesn't mean it's nonexistent.
>>
>>723483920

>at a much higher rate

Thinking dispensaries were even a thing 2000-2008.
>>
>>723483810
This isn't what happens to everybody, some people will be fucked up, some won't at all, it's the same with all drugs, just on different levels, some are more addictive than others. Alcohol is more addictive than weed, but crack is really addictive compared to alcohol.
>>
>>723484046
You might want to check the validity of those studies. Start with the NIDA funding.
>>
>>723483996
I post a link to a credible source, and quote it.

You just say, "Naw, fam."

The fact is, you and I don't know whether or not smoking cannabis kills cancer cells, because it is hard as shit to study a Schedule I drug. In vitro, it certainly does kill certain kinds of cancer cells. That research needs to continue into human trials.
>>
>>723483861

You certainly have a point anon. I just think with a harsh enough punishment, we can reduce the ills of society. Get busted for drug use first time, warning. Second, huge fine and community service. Third, stint in gulag. If they are not efficient there they get tortured until they become efficient.

Why do people seem to hate gulag so much? If implemented well, it makes the scum of society provide free labor. It's win/win.

I can understand if you don't think weed/alcohol users deserve it. I know I have extreme views. But why not make pedophiles, rapists, etc have to perform hard labor while incarcerated?
>>
>>723483814
There are all kinds of perfectly legal supplements and nootropics available to help modify the way your brain functions that won't maker you smell or act funny.

our founding fathers probably only knew about cannabis, tobacco and alcohol, shit like LSD didn't exist yet, back in those days if someone wanted a euphoric feeling, they went to church or read books.
>>
>>723483970
They've lost their airport in Mosul. It's a significantly limiting loss for them. Give him another month or two. He was optimistic, but he's getting it done.
>>
>>723484078
> I memed for him because the alternative was just as bad.

Probably the most fucking retarded thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>723483964

And I agree both should be illegal
>>
File: 16729543.jpg (34KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
16729543.jpg
34KB, 480x588px
>>
This is fucked. comparing pot to opioids is fucking retarded.
>>
>>723484207
Founding fathers? How about the people in the 60's and 70's?
>>
File: reagan laughing at you.jpg (66KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
reagan laughing at you.jpg
66KB, 750x501px
>>723484027

They would never do anything so convoluted, because it's too hard to take political credit for it. Unless you think the people in power do things out of the sheer goodness of their hearts.
>>
>>723484257
Do you have a few moments to hear about the great prophet Joseph Smith? I also have some really neat underwear for sale.
>>
>>723484143
You shouldn't simply dismiss a study due to its funding. While that CAN indicate malfeasance, it often does not.

And I wasn't implying these studies are true. I only pointed out the connection that person was making and the potential effects of long-term use. Until more studies are done, it can't be dismissed.

There is just not a large amount regarding long-term psychological effect (if there are any)
>>
>>723484136

Yes and I think they should all be highly criminalized
>>
>>723483964
i bet you'd feel the same way trying to go cold turkey on your favorite video game or the Internet
>>
>>723483933
Dubs don't lie. Also check'd!
>>
>>723484207
>shit like LSD

Or like psychedelic mushrooms, cacti and other plants, which have been used by humans for thousands of years?
>>
>>723484291
oh you meant the founding fathers of the psychotropic revolution

never mind
>>
>>723483150
It has also pretty good properties to stop infections which helps me personally greatly with my MS.
But i am a german, so shit is illegal anyway, still no problem getting it.
Would be better to put it under the same laws as alcohol for example.
>>
>>723484207
Yes, and those generally cost a lot more than people can afford.

When my aunt got Cancer, after Chemo she was prescribed medicine that cost her almost $700 a month, and that was WITH her insurance picking up 75% of the cost. Think about that.

They charge out the ass for these drugs to maximize profits. Fuck them. Weed is cheaper.
>>
>>723484316

Hahaha I set myself up for that one. Well played anon, well played
>>
>>723484204
Studies have conclusively proven that harsher sentencing laws do not affect crime rates. Sending someone to jail for 20 years or 3 months has similar effects.

Harsh punishment isn't the answer. I can honestly say I am not well-read enough on the subject to say what the right answer might be. But harsher punishments are definitely not it.

And if you'll indulge my terrible example, look at current drug laws. Smoking weed can send you to jail. Which permanently impacts your ability to find a job, find housing, etc. And it hasn't slowed down recreational use at all.
>>
>>723483025
Opioid abuse is DOWN in states that have cannabis available. That statement was already disproven before it left spicerdicer's asshole shaped mouth.
>>
>>723483933
and the bill H.R. 975 says

"Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the provisions of this subchapter related to marihuana shall not apply to any person acting in compliance with State laws relating to the production, possession, distribution, dispensation, administration, or delivery of marihuana"

Basically saying that they will not crack down on people following state law where marijuana is legal as long as they follow state law.
>>
>>723484356

What kind of overgrown man-child plays vidya? I love this site but feel bad for most of the people on it
>>
>>723484058
What? CBD is in every cannabis plant, regardless of strain.
>>
>>723484563
A bunch of provably false statements made by the White House? Based off of freely available information that a 10 second search would turn up?

NO.

WAY.
>>
>>723484207
>our founding fathers
the ones who all grew marijuana for hemp
>>
>>723483810
Pretty much anything is addictive on a psychological level.
>>
>>723483246
>It had been proven to cause brain damage
Key word is HAD been proven. They later rebuked that study cause the dogs were literally being suffocated because all they breathed was weed smoke.
>>
>>723482979
"Pot" likes me. you fucking hoorah Texas fag. Weed is the greatest thing in the world. Fuck you
>>
>>723484509
Correction, weed will be cheaper (for now) until Trump decides to only allow medical marijuana which the pharmaceutical industries will be more then happy to pick up and then they'll start charging exorbitant fees just like all other medications. Imagine them charging 500 per gram. Even with insurance covering the majority of it, aunty will still have to foot the rest of the bill. I'm sure these are Trump's intentions. That way he can still act like he's for pot while acting actively against it.
>>
>>723484772
Coffee, jerking off, soda, food, internet, movies, yeah pretty much anything that is enjoble
>>
>>723484207

opium was around. from europe. also south americans were chewing on coca leaves for a high.
>>
>>723484554

Prison is a joke. It's vacation for most of these niggers anyway. It needs more torture.

If someone is faced with torture, that shit changes the way they assess risk. Prison should be mentally and physically brutal and one should barely feel alive when they exit.
>>
>>723483095
Which is an outdated ruling that the DEA is procrastinating on reviewing.
Nixiom made it sched 1 cause he wanted to hit the anti-war(aka hippies) protesters and to also push down the black man(mostly aimed at African American Rights Activist "Black Panthers") both of which shared the common ground of pot useage.
>>
>>723483095
Slavery was legal. Laws aren't moral code.
>>
>>723484609
My question, though, is how this might affect banks. As of now, banks can't touch any cannabis distribution money, as the Feds consider that money laundering. This makes legal cannabis a cash-only business, which severely limits it. It also makes it easy for businesses to cheat on their taxes, reducing revenues. Instead of paying taxes, they have to pay security companies to escort huge bundles of cash around.

If we can let banks in on the business, it will absolutely explode. Also, businesses need to be able to deduct their cost of goods sold and office equipment.

I don't see how that provision can be interpreted to allow any of that. So, it's definitely a step in the right direction, to codify what the Obama administration had done unofficially. But we definitely have much further to go.
>>
If you want to get fucked up legally, for fun just drink booze faggot.
>>
>>723484793

Erroneous. Look up any modern study on prolonged cannabis usage. It makes you slow. That's why the pothead way of talking meme is around. Heyyy maaannn, suuupppp
>>
>>723484204
There are plenty of countries on earth where simple drug charges are punished with life imprisonment and execution. Those countries still have drug users.

Mandatory minimum laws meant offenders of drug crimes received harsher punishments than rapists and child abusers but it did little to dissuade marijuana use.

The Philippines are currently trying to use summary execution to deal with drug distributers and users. The only way that's going to work is if they murder all 98.39 million people including themselves.
>>
File: 1486848524959.jpg (252KB, 490x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486848524959.jpg
252KB, 490x512px
>>
>>723484827

Congrats, you have more in common with niggers, teenagers, and hippies than I do.
>>
File: 82a439834d6d5196272cdc7f8f05862e.png (855KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
82a439834d6d5196272cdc7f8f05862e.png
855KB, 1280x843px
I'm glad Trumps standing up to and against this, last thing I need is a bunch of potheads killing my family when they drive and don't know what the fuck they're doing

Trump yet again is making things right again. We need to go back to the Golden Age of America. Where immigrants were removed, blacks knew their place and marrying the same sex was illegal and interracial marriages was disgusting. And transgenders are being removed too.

America wouldn't have had a chance if Hillary or some Liberal/Democratic President was in office.

Thank fucking God

And a reminder, the wall is coming and the immigrants are being fucking kicked
>>
>>723484918

Up until the late 60's (civil rights, all that) it was pretty brutal. Lawyers, lawsuits, etc. got involved.
Never been, but it's no vacation tho.
>>
>>723484633
You do know that video games are a $100 Billion industry, right? By comparison, global box office revenue is less than $40 Billion.

You're showing your age. Video games aren't just for teenage nerds, now.
>>
>>723485047
>>
>>723484832
No. If they charged that much, my aunt would just go the illegal route. Chances of her every being busted would be slim anyways.
>>
>>
Pot smokers are enormous faggots. Go be degenerate somewhere else
>>
File: trump_wall16113880.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall16113880.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>723485065
>the wall is coming
sure kid
>>
>>723484204
yeah, the problem with gulags isn't how harsh they are but how misused they are. look at our prison system now, large portions of it privately run and set up in a way that states want to send more people to jail to make more money. now throw in forced labor camps, you'll have the police rounding people up off the streets for dumb shit.
>>
File: 1486932453444.jpg (79KB, 580x557px) Image search: [Google]
1486932453444.jpg
79KB, 580x557px
Boo hoo you smelly potheads.
>>
>>723484121
Someone didn't read the article to realize that not only were they around, they were quite comparable until Obama's 3rd year in office. How is high school treating you, son?
>>
>>723484971
And have liver cancer, rage issues, out of control behavior and deep relationship issues with everyone close to me? Nah, thanks, though.
>>
>>723485114
you do realize that's not true, don't you?
>>
>>723484918
>Prison is a joke
Pretty much everything disagrees with that. They are literally taking years off of your life and you lose control over every aspect of your life. And that is just the legal stuff, ignoring things like beatings or stabbings that can occur while there.

The point of prison is not to deter crime. That, again, is a provably false premise. The DEATH PENALTY does not even deter crime. Punishment is not a deterrent. The purpose of prison is to rehabilitate those who go. So that they stop being shit and function as part of society.
>>
File: why-im-conservative.jpg (61KB, 554x384px) Image search: [Google]
why-im-conservative.jpg
61KB, 554x384px
>>
>>723484951

Do "we" really want big business to take over the weed industry?
>>
>>723485017
Like Carl Sagan talked, you mean. Yeah, he was a dim-witted motherfucker, wasn't he?
>>
>>723483996
It's not smoking it you fucktard. You ingest a concentrated form of thc oil extracted from the plant. Www.phoenixtears.ca
>>
>>723483500
Said Nixon before he slammed the Iron Fist down on it.
>>
>>723484204
It's actually the opposite. I know I'm all for harsh punishment. But Switzerland has jails with individual TV's in each cell. Video games and a whole host of everyday fun shit. And their recidivism rate is one of the lowest in the world.
>>
>>723482970
Where is that cartoon from?
>>
File: niggers.jpg (24KB, 430x368px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
24KB, 430x368px
>>723485181
not true. I'm a liberal and have been voting democrat since Bill Clinton and I hate niggers as much as anyone. Not all blacks are niggers.
>>
>>723485234
>hurr durr dats not true!
>provides no evidence to the contrary and doesn't even address anything specific

Kek, sure kid.
>>
>>723485065
so what happens when a random fucker runs your family over while drunk, or on the phone? how about the random asshole who robs you on the street and shoots you in the face?

both far more likely then death by terrorist/illegal immigrant/pothead, but keep gobbling up all that fake news.
>>
File: 16711545.jpg (168KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
16711545.jpg
168KB, 960x960px
>>
>>723485065
Driving while high has consistently been proven to be safer than driving while talking on the phone. You don't talk and drive, do you, anon?
>>
>>723481689
Oh darn, you'll have to actually grow up and be an adult now.
>>
>>723485311
Http://www.phoenixtears.ca
>>
>>723484121
So you acknowledge Obama raided dispensaries at an alarming rate for someone who has stated it wasn't of concern to him? Got it.
>>
>>723484609
Your point? You were talking about a law proposed in VIRGINIA not California. Now you're just pulling random ass laws out of your ass and proclaiming that Trump is backing them up. We weren't talking about California, we were talking about your prior statement in regards to VIRGINIA. FFS. It's like debating a 12 year old. Also they propose all the "state laws" they want. It doesn't mean jack-shit on a federal level. If trump supported the legalization of cannabis, he wouldn't have put someone in charge who has recordedly downvoted it 6 times.
>>
>>723485372
>>
Didnt you get the memo, we're against freedom and support the feds now

For the lulz i guess?
>>
>>723485393

Eh, da nuge. Lost his cred.
>>
>>723485359
Exactly. Because even though you aren't being tortured, you're still missing out on life. You can't see people when you want to see them, you can't find a job you enjoy, you can't have your meals when you feel like it, you can't get away from being around other people when you want to be alone.

It isn't an experience people want to repeat even if they get to play some video games.
>>
File: IMG_20170218_083656.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_083656.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>723481689
Just like you'll have to work, some of us will just go back to buying reefer without the tax beneees.. I can still get high, I can play the guitar like a mother fuckin' newb! MAGA!
>>
>>723485250
Death Penalty is a great deterrent, it would 100% prevent the person from killing again. Which surprisingly enough happens quite a lot. People in for murder get out, and kill again.
>>
File: 1486243478192.jpg (758KB, 2040x2205px) Image search: [Google]
1486243478192.jpg
758KB, 2040x2205px
>>
govt shouldnt be able to regulate what we put in our bodies.
>>
>>723481689
why has /b/ become /leftypol/? out of all the people to be against god emperor Trump...
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x374px
>>723485393
>>
File: 1487722110603.jpg (196KB, 950x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1487722110603.jpg
196KB, 950x1188px
>>723485372
>Not all blacks are niggers.
If you have any African in you, you're of the lesser race, the nigger race, there's no difference. They all have the same low-IQ and aggressive genes.
They can't operate by themselves, why do you think they did so well when they were slaves? They had people to show them right from wrong, without that they default to apes

There's thousands of studies on this, even head scientist like Darwin and so forth knew this too. Over the years Liberals bent and twisted lies into it; just like they do with Global Warming today.

I can't fucking wait for Trump to knock you Liberals down a fucking peg
>>
>>723485065
Lool nationalism fag
>>
File: 16406471.jpg (70KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
16406471.jpg
70KB, 960x540px
>>723485393
http://memepoliceman.com/are-these-shooters-all-democrats/
>>
>>723485499
In like having a scientific research proposal prior to death sentence
>>
>>723485406
Sounds about right. lol If you want to see why people do the things that they do in congress, go where the money goes. lol
>>
>>723485559
Eat shit bootlick, /b/ has always been in support of freedom
>>
File: 16730488.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
16730488.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>723485614
1/2 English
1/4 Scottish
1/4 German

I'm as white as they come.
>>
>>723485550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBZTHxZvOwg
>>
>>723485268
Uh, yes. When you get big business involved, you get lots of money put into things like reducing environmental impact of runoff, standardized dosing, purity and quality assurance...basically, engineers get involved. Standards can be drafted and passed into law. When you pop open a big-business-made beer, you know exactly what you are getting: the same thing you get when you open any other beer of the same label. When you light up a joint, you're rolling the dice on how strong it is and how many impurities it contains.
>>
If people actually voted for Gary none of this would have ever happened
>>
lol okay as if anything the govt does will stop me from buying it.
>>
>>723485707
>scots
>people

Pick one and then march on down to the oven, untermensch
>>
>>723485805
problem is gary johnson was a libratarian, and libratarians have political plans about as crazy and impossible as the green party.
>>
>>723485632
I'm not saying I agree with the Death Penalty. If we could actually prove the person committed murder, then yeah, kill them. But we have executed innocent people, so it's a flawed system and should be stopped until we can find a way to make it work.
>>
>>723485499
I'm not arguing that some people can't function in society. Nor am I saying what should be done with those people who are just straight up going to kill again because they're broken.

My point is that studies show that SOME punishment acts as a deterrent. But the amount of punishment has no impact. If a person is going to kill despite the chances of being caught, they are not less likely to do it because the start has the death penalty.

And similarly, sending someone to jail for 5 years for smoking a joint does not decrease the occurrence of possession any more than if the punishment is a fine.

If you know 1 thing about human nature, it should be that we, as people, do not think through all of our actions and act in the most logical way possible.
>>
File: fuck_outta_here.jpg (71KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_outta_here.jpg
71KB, 657x720px
>>723485550
>compares Sanders to Hitler
>cites economics platform
>doesn't know Hitler turned a completely fucked Germany into an economic superpower
>>
File: trump_flynn.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump_flynn.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
>>723485850
sure thing Peedro
>>
>>723482277
She is a serial killer. I'd have voted for Anyone else. ANYONE. Just not clinton.
>>
>>723485919
well i guess we should just carpetnuke earth then because its not like anyone has any good ideas
>>
>>723485499
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/22/us/absence-executions-special-report-states-with-no-death-penalty-share-lower.html

States without the death penalty have lower murder rates.
>>
>>723485937
youre the peedro, peedro
>>
File: hillary_59085156443383.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_59085156443383.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>723486023
>>
File: 1478969188374.jpg (38KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
1478969188374.jpg
38KB, 640x349px
>>723481689
Too late, too many of the state's AG's that have legalized it already will stop it, that's what we have judges for and checks and balances. Also, the cat is out of the bag. It would piss off 71 percent of americans, for a lot of different reasons.

Most importantly there is too much money on the table now, and everyone knows it. It'll go back to the black market, which even the super right cannot deny. What, so you wanna make up for that loss by jailing everyone for it in private prisons? Yeah that's not gonna work, they can't arrest all of us.

Cat is out of the bag. Mj is NBD and everyone knows it. After a head injury I had two years ago every neurologist, doctor, and internet faggot I've talked to has said smoke weed instead of taking xanax all day.

Point is, everyone knows it's bullshit. From the Dea down to the Doctors prescribing it and the patients using it.

Also, directly challenging the states rights is a direct challenge to the constitution. However fucked up this administration has been to this point, it's too big of a fight, and they know it. At least right now.
>>
File: Smeagol Sessions.png (437KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Smeagol Sessions.png
437KB, 1200x630px
>>723481689

>The Trump administration has retardedly stated they intend to do so. For "states rights" my ass.

If they are for states rights, wouldn't they leave it up to the states to decide whether to allow dope or not?

Also the problem is the KKK supporter Jeff Sessions. "'Good people don't smoke Marijuana". Actual quote by him.

https://youtu.be/GsDyc38MstQ?t=8m57s
>>
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (59KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
59KB, 1180x842px
It's about time. Libs let states ILLEGALLY 'legalize' Marijuana.

Marijuana's a gateway drug to opiates/meth etc.

You're breaking the law with marijuana. Don't whine if you get caught, libshit cucks.
>>
File: trump_pied.jpg (96KB, 684x550px) Image search: [Google]
trump_pied.jpg
96KB, 684x550px
>>723486079
no u
>>
>>723485919
Some of the Libertarians are legit af, but Johnson was a fucking crackpot.
>>
>>723486048
Theres clearly an interpretation for this fact that supports my position, just let me do a little mental gymnastics to get there
>>
>>723482123
>need

I don't need a lot of shit, but this is a free country (in theory)
>>
>>723486048
That doesn't negate what I said though.
>>
>>723485311
Ingesting 1 gram of the oil daily for 3-4 months will cure nearly all cancers. It has also been used topically (ointment) to cure skin cancer , heal burns, soothe and heal poison ivy , cures IBS and many other digestive and gastrointestinal illness. It's a rebalancer of epic proportions. It's like the fucking missing link.
>>
>>723485309

Carl Sagan is a moron, thanks for confirming my point

>b-b-but muh Drake Equation!
>>
>>723486124
gateway drug lmao.
>>
>>723486124
0/10. Can you be anymore obvious?
>>
>>723481946
It all started when r/the_Donald started infiltrating /pol/

Its all history now, but we all knew he was another kike Zionist puppet
>>
>>723486185
i dont recall freedom or disobeying authority being especially important in american history
>>
>>723486124
ok nixon. keep shredding those documents.
>>
>>723486048
That article implies a lot of causality, as if removing the death penalty lowered the murder rate.

I don't have the data, but what about the possibility that the rates were lower in the first place. Did they go up after the dealth penalty was removed?

I personally think the death penalty is necessary for some individuals. Your Ted Bundy's and whatnot, who are unrepentant and will obviously kill again if given the chance.
>>
>>723486229
If most people were as stupid as Carl Sagan, it would be a much better world. We'd probably be a two-planet species, by now.
>>
US is dumb as shit for electing this fucktard
>>
File: trump_puppet.jpg (63KB, 645x500px) Image search: [Google]
trump_puppet.jpg
63KB, 645x500px
>>723486124
you sound like a pussy
>>
File: 1478607783364.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1478607783364.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>723484078
So you think Hillary was going to roll back Net Neutrality and Marijuana Reform?

I have my doubts.
>>
>>723481946
>enforcing current federal law
>"against the people"
Pick one, stoner
>>
>>
>>723485553

Don't worry, you can stuff all the cock you can handle into your ass you faggot
>>
>>723486229
he worked for NASA, i dont see your NASA credentials anywhere

Furthermore what are your credentials?
>>
>>723486321
>Roll back net neutrality
It wouldn't have surprised me. She is not a tech-friendly candidate and doesn't understand those issues.
>>
>>723486306
I wonder what /b/ would be like?

Instead of a place filled with a bunch of dumb assholes, it would be a place filled with a bunch of smart assholes.
>>
>>723486395
>Hillary doesn't understand those issues
>Implying Donald "I'm the best at cyber" Trump does
>>
>>723486229
>all the while is posting on /b/
>>
>>723486397
I like to think that there are already many smart assholes here.

Just that, no matter what kind it is, an asshole's nature is to spew shit.
>>
File: 1476559792287.jpg (133KB, 768x778px) Image search: [Google]
1476559792287.jpg
133KB, 768x778px
>>723485550

>proposed gun control

Provide me one source, one speech, one report where Hitler proposed gun control!

>Wanted to heavily regulate economy

Provide me a source for Hitler advertising this before 1933 too please.

>called himself a socialist

When did Hitler call himself a socialist? Source please.
>>
>>723486265
can you shut up

when you disagree with someone, you immediately -- Immediately call them a troll.

how weak is that?
>>
>>723486461
I didn't imply that. Neither does. I'm just realistic about which end of the double-sided-dildo we ended up with
>>
File: 16831891.jpg (44KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
16831891.jpg
44KB, 476x600px
too bad Parliament banned him from visiting Britain
>>
>>723486483
It's hard to tell if they're smart and just trolling, or if they actually believe in Trump.
>>
>>723486106

He's right. The only people I see smoking weed are hippies and niggers. I hate both
>>
>>723486553
No. I call an obvious troll a troll. If you want to be taken a little more seriously, don't be so obvious in the future.

Is this like your first time trolling?
>>
>>723486299
I oppose it on philosophical grounds. The state can only take what belongs to it. It can take your money, because it issued the money in the first place. It can take your property, because it owns everything within its borders. That's why it is in the state's interest to protect your property-- you have control of it, but not complete ownership. This is also why you have to pay property taxes, even on property you "own" free and clear.

The one thing the state does not own is your life. Your mind and body belong only to you. The state owns your freedom of movement. It can incarcerate you when it chooses. But it cannot amputate your limbs or kill you. It has no right to infringe upon your ownership, which is yours and yours alone.

I would not support the death penalty for Brevik. His miserable, worse-than-worthless life is his, and his alone.
>>
>>723486590
And what kind of people do you see drunk out on the streets?

Respectable people get fucked up with friends or at home, where they are safe from your lurid gaze.
>>
>>723486590
Wow cool opinion, go back to your trailer cletus
>>
>>723486378

Wait really? Did he actually work for NASA? You mean the colloidal waste of fucking resources trying to explore the universe when there are tons of problems right here on planet Earth? Fuck NASA and fuck you too. All I hear from NASA is shit like "we found a planet 8 quint Illinois light years away that may or may not support life" or "with more research we could colonize another planet in 3000 years".

So the fuck what? I'm alive now and I'd rather have billions put the better use
>>
>>723486479

Don't be mad because I make enough money to have a 3 day weekend every weekend
>>
>>723483814
Yup! They're also going for a much safer alternative to opiates called Kratom. Marijuana will probably face the same fate... either that or they'll try to pass bullshit arbitrary laws making it as innaccessable as possible so only they can manufacture and sell it at artificially inflated prices to gouge as much as they can while cutting as many corners as possible.
>>
>>723486799
Jesus you are dumb aren't you?
>>
>>723486673
If the state/country owns all things within its borders, all it has to do is disallow you from partaking of its bounty and you're dead.

I don't really have a strong opinion on the death penalty, but your logic doesn't hold up for me. If they disallow you from taking food or water from its lands, or takes your freedom of movement and locks you in a cell, they have killed you just as effectively as through lethal injection.

Yet you say they have a right to do these things but not to infringe upon your ownership of yourself? If enacting their rights over these things impacts your rights of self-ownership, that would negate their right over those things. So which things are the ones they must abandon their control over? Why some and not others? Etc.
>>
>>723485311
It also stops an epileptic seizure almost instantly, when administered via nasal spray. Something big pharma could never accomplish. Remember, doctors know about the body, yes, but as far as treatments go they are systematically taught to prescribe synthetics and opiates and amphetamines to treat symptom rather than cause. The curriculums they are taught are largely funded by pharmaceutical companies which develop and manufacture these same drugs. They are like the best drug cartel in the world and its fucking killing people. Not to mention the financial compensation they get for enrolling patients into chemo and radiation, cancer is a multi-billion dollar a year industry. Why the fuck would they end it? Think about it.
>>
>>723486703

I hate alcohol too faggot. Only ones I see doing it publicly is niggers and rednecks though. Hate both
>>
>>723486799
>I'm alive now and I'd rather have billions put the better use
You mean like a wall that will do fuck all?
>>
>>723482277

First of all cowboy. Hes talking about recreational marijuana. Hes still in favor of medical pot.

Fyi hillary clinton was completley against medical marijuana

Second trump in only his first weeks in office has done p cool shit for the legal people of the united states
>>
File: 1487863169538.jpg (27KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1487863169538.jpg
27KB, 555x555px
>>723481689
Wow, kiddo. Little do you realize the federal government has limited powers over what kinds of law the state governments can make (see 10th Amendment of US Constitution). Back to grade 10 civics class for you.
>>
>>723486565
Id pay to see the queen duel Trump and win.
>>
>>723486710

That's a funny way of spelling luxury condo
>>
>>723486799
http://www.businessinsider.com/everyday-items-developed-by-nasa-2012-8

NASA does quite a bit and uses less money than the military wastes each year (Not their useful funding, but funding used on things like tanks they say they don't even want or need but they get anyway because they need to keep those spending contracts going)
>>
>>723481689
Yeap. I knew he was a piece of shit since the start. Hillary would of been 10x better.
>>
>>723487056
I agree
>>
>>723486799
We could colonize another planet NEXT YEAR with enough funding. Your statement assumes that earth is worth saving. And quite honestly, with stupid shits like you... I'm glad we are leaving some of you behind.
>>
>>723486703
Gravel roads, not streets. Dude obviously loves in a rural bubble if the only people he sees smoking are hippies and niggers.
>>
>>723487056
What cool things has he done?
>>
>>723486912
it has nothing to do with free time you fucking mook.
>>
>>723486976
The state exists for the people, and not the other way around, though. So, when the rights of the state conflict with the individual's ownership of his or her own life, the state must take a backseat. Therefore, while it can restrict your freedom of movement, it cannot do so in such a way that would infringe upon your right to your own life.
>>
>>723487180
Hillary was against not only recreational dope but medical cannabis as well.

Left wingers are fucking stupid. You guys signed up for a team and no matter what the team does you fucking love the team.

Oh and btw hillary was a stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>723483638
wow is this what straight edge people are like? smoke some weed and calm down
>>
>>723487318
>You guys signed up for a team and no matter what the team does you fucking love the team.
Well, isn't that just the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 1536x1508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1536x1508px
Fine by me. I can solve my problems without hitting blunts.
>>
>>723487246
He got rid of those foreigners, now we get to work /b/ra
>>
>>723487318
Hillary was against gay marriage, at one point, too. It's useless to say what Hillary was for or against, as it changed from year to year, and sometimes month to month.
>>
>>723487246
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

Finished bill clintons fine work
>>
File: slowdeathbait.jpg (101KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
slowdeathbait.jpg
101KB, 800x569px
>>723487318
Thanks for taking my bait. You Trumptards are easily fooled...
>>
File: pepe-crying-gif.gif (759KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-gif.gif
759KB, 400x388px
>>723487422
Don't worry... they only need the love of Jesus to get high.
>>
File: trump troll.jpg (97KB, 465x583px) Image search: [Google]
trump troll.jpg
97KB, 465x583px
>>723482551
You forget the chants that got him elected…
LOCK HER UP!
and
DRAIN THE SWAMP!

He's shown himself to be a man of his word. An alternative word, but still…
>>
>>723482499
>highly addictive

Fuck off with your bullshit, it's a plant that just grows there and makes you a bit high, if you stop smoking weed it won't kick your ass with withdrawal symptoms and crippling depression like opioids and other drugs do. It's hardly a drug. It can't kill.
>>
>>723487513
Donald trump first ever president to openly supprt gay marriage.

Hillary clinton was a sour old cunt. You leftwing retards love her tho.
>>
>>723486082
Can't convict without a witness. All her witnesses die before prosecution. Why? She has them killed. NOT joking. She actually does this.
>>
>>723487534
Oh shit a 9 year old played pretend and then take backs. Totally gnarly dude.
>>
So this bloke has just speculated that Trump will crack down on weed? Unless Trump actually says it, there's nothing to report
>>
File: Slower-Traffic-Keep-Right.jpg (268KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Slower-Traffic-Keep-Right.jpg
268KB, 1066x1600px
>>723485047
>>
>>723487648
Marijuena can be pretty hard to quit. And now it's life ruining!
>>
>>723487759
Say hello to the guy thats going to destroy america
>>
File: trump wall surcharge.jpg (192KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trump wall surcharge.jpg
192KB, 700x1200px
>>723485155
Goddamned blowhard, he's the Pied Piper for morons.
>>
>>723487791
"This guy" is the White House Press Secretary, whose job is to express the intentions of the Trump administration.
>>
Did. She doesn't do much, anymore.
>>
>>723485268
The government runs it now. Unfortunately, they don't run it for the benefit of the people. Only for the benefit of black ops.
>>
File: Canada_flag.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>>723481689
CANADA LAUGHS AT AMERICA

WEED WILL BE LEGAL HERE VERY SOON

WHY CAN'T AMERICA GET ONE THING RIGHT
>>
File: shady_bunch.jpg (59KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
shady_bunch.jpg
59KB, 720x720px
>>
>>723488191
It basically is legal as cops don't give two shits anymore, unless of course you have enough that can be considered not for personal use.
>>
>>723485781

Like the tobacco industry. yep.
>>
>>723488235
What that picture really needs is a Mexican nanny in the middle.
>>
File: takei-trump-tinkle.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
takei-trump-tinkle.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>723486320
>>
File: sw.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>723481689
and this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (35KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
35KB, 600x448px
>>723487993
>that image
So fucking true.
>>
>>723488372
Tobacco industry charges a lot because the government taxes the shit out of them. $5 from every pack in places like New York goes to the government. All because it helps to offset up of the health costs.
>>
>>723481689

COlorado police can only enforce state law. Only way things are going back to exactly the way they were pre-2012 is if they put as many federal agents in my state as there are currently police.

You can take down all of the retail you want, black market has no chains here because the state police cant do anything really.Federal agents can only be spread out so thin even if they were only worried about Colorado.

But we have the entire west coast legalized at this point. Trump would have to bring in military to make things the way they were pre-2012. Its a uphill battle he would only lose.
>>
Yes. A cigarette will be exactly the same strength and composition as every other cigarette of that label. The product is deadly, but if you choose to use it, at least you know what you are getting.
>>
>>723488501
I wanna FUCK Padmé
>>
File: Cascadia.jpg (31KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cascadia.jpg
31KB, 550x300px
How to get two of your five richest states to secceede.

1. Ignore the wishes of their people.
2. Make their tourisim industry illegal.
3. Attack the corporations that make their home there.

Can you say 'swift NATO-backed ass beating' Trump tards?

We have half your ships and almost all of your armor. Try it, we dare you... keep pushing the West, watch what happens. Good luck without all your china brand bullshit America.
>>
>>723486565
Sadly, that's not true. A select committee of Commons held a non-binding debate on the question of whether Mein Drumpf's visit should be downgraded to "informal", as requested by almost two million of their constituents, or to allow the full pomp of a state visit as originally offered by the idiot PM. The committee voted resoundingly to downgrade the visit. The Foreign Minister was on hand to tell Commons to fuck off, the full state visit would proceed regardless.
http://parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/85c7c283-d353-4863-8628-3a012a80b2f5
>>
This wins for most delusional post of the day. Congrats, anon.
>>
>>723488801
not all Americans are trump worshipers
many see the problems and are looking for solutions
>>
>>723483666
Where do I get some dat face chewin' ganga?
>>
>>723488801
lol if you actually think any state will ever secede.
>>
File: shillary-drumpf.webm (282KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
shillary-drumpf.webm
282KB, 720x720px
>>723487180
They are both appalling pieces of shit. Either one alone is an indictment of the failure of democracy in the US. Together they represent the One Percent laughing at you all.
>>
>>723488021
You sure? That looks like Melissa McCarthy to me.
>>
>>723487651
>Donald trump first ever president to openly supprt gay marriage.
Thats not true at all fgt
>>723487318
>Left wingers are fucking stupid. You guys signed up for a team and no matter what the team does you fucking love the team.
put some effort into your shit posting
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.