[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice. I'm about to smoke hash for the second time.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: th (3).jpg (11KB, 215x126px) Image search: [Google]
th (3).jpg
11KB, 215x126px
Need advice.

I'm about to smoke hash for the second time. The first time the high was good but was really brief (15 mins)

Is there a way to extend your high cause I'm going to a party after ( with mostly hot girls) and I'm naturally shy.

Thanks guys.
>>
Do heroin instead.
>>
>>723480922
Don't smoke if trying to socialize. It won't end well

Do acid
>>
Smoke more hash
>>
I'm only 16, so no hard drugs for me
>>
>>723480922
>The first time the high was good but was really brief (15 mins)

Really brief as in did not hit you at all Mr. Placebo.
>>
>>723480922
u can to one of two things
one smoke hash then smoke with all the girls and continue to smoke hash till u pass out
two dont smoke hash. hard to socialize and ur come down is sleepy and u wont want to talk to people. id say drink
>>
>>723481424
This
>>
>>723480922
If it's as good of ash as pic related your golden
I'd rather smoke too teir hash than bud but the good stuff is hard to get hold of
>>
What if I get high beforehand and then drink at the party?
>>
The party is more of a 'pre-drinks' session that's gonna last the night
>>
OP, my standard party procedure is as such, double boil 50+ proof alcohol, put a pot with water and boil it in a pyrex measuring cup. Drink that shit on the way to the party, pull up bang some rails in the street then tear that motherfucker up.
>TLDR
Make some fucking tincture
>>
>>723480922
It's just concentrated weed, basically. 15 minutes doesn't sound right at all unless you're talking about how long it took you to fall asleep, lol. Definitely something way off with that. The high from cannibinoids lasts 1-4, and hash will make you sleepy after an hour or so, just chilling. Really calms the nerves.

And you want to take some before a party, because you're shy? Dude, just stay the fuck at home, or chill with a bud instead. What are you even thinking? If you're shy, drink a cup of coffee not a sedative narcotic, lol

If it's good hash you'll be sitting there with a glazed look for an hour.
>>
Roll it up with tobacco. Drink a red bull. You'll be high but not tired.
>>
>>723482688
>lasts 1-4
I meant it lasts one to four hours, not minutes.

anyway, the point is kinda that it isn't really a big party drug, which are generally stimulants. It's more is for chillaxin' than socializing.
>>
What beta fags call it hash anymore
>>
>>723483337
Are you baiting or confused? What else would you call it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.