[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are going to be having our first baby and my wife wants to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
We are going to be having our first baby and my wife wants to name him Erai...

I told her it sounds like he's black. what do you think /b/
>>
what about Throvald then he sounds like a fucking legend
>>
black or no it sounds like fucking stupid special snowflake faggotry
>>
Erai? Yeah i hear so many black people named Erai it's crazy.
no, Erai sounds like something from middle earth
the brown scare is real with you op
>>
Name it Torbjörn
>>
>>723479602
Baby is half black. You didn't know?
>>
name the kid Moose
>>
>>723479602
loook dude as a white guy with a wierd ass name dont do it. give him a strong white name. its easier in school and when trying to get a job.
>>
give him any scandinavian name because they are all white names and they sound manly
>>
>>723479602
Tell her kids with a non-standard name are x2.5 more likely to develop mental and social disorders. You could be making the next school shooter, NEET, depressed loner, gay, or autist by not naming him something respectable like John or Rick.
>>
>>723479602

haha your life is almost over.
>>
what the fuck is erai lol it sounds like an asian saying Eli which is a perfectly notmal and acceptable name
>>
>>723479878

what is your name?
>>
>>723479602
Just get a regular name. Some nice usual name. The best gift you can choose. Around here would be some name from the bible. Like Mark, Andrew, Peter.
>>
>>723479602
Erai sounds to much like awry. Which is pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>723479602
I doubt the kid is yours anyway, OP. Why don't you name him Theon - a neutered cuck just like you.
>>
>>723479674
>>723479772
One of these
>>
>>723480064
John Smith.
>>
>>723480064
TÄÄRGUS
>>
>>723480041
Pronounced E-Ray. Like X-Ray but gayer.
>>
OP HERE NEXT DUBS DECIDES
>>
>>723480185
Nigger
>>
>>723480185
HoogaBooga jr
>>
>>723479602
How the everloving fuck do you pronounce that name?
>>
>>723480233
W
I
N
R
A
R
>>
Throvald
>>
File: IMG_6979.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6979.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>723480233
dubs of truth
>>
File: HappyDoge.jpg (138KB, 1021x680px) Image search: [Google]
HappyDoge.jpg
138KB, 1021x680px
>>723480023
Topkek
>>
>>723479602
Nigger it is probably not your kid, your wife knows it. It is the son of the bull your wife is cucking you with and he's black af
>>
>>723480041
I almost choked to death on my food laughing

Erai would have been fatherless
>>
Name him Ragnar
>>
>>723479602
Maybe the baby is black
>>
File: Based.jpg (14KB, 301x381px) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg
14KB, 301x381px
>>723480041
ERAI! ERAIII
>>
>>723479602
Yeah OP, that shit sounds bad. Having a rare name makes you unique, but that's about it. It's going to be more difficult for him in the long run when it comes to his professional life. Try to get her to pick a uncommon whiter sounding name. I remember going to school when I was younger with a thor, gunner, remington, Jaxson and other shit like that. That would be acceptable.
>>
>>723479602
As somebody who has a name I have to spell to every single person I meet, don't name your kid with a name they have to spell every single fucking time.

I swear to god like 1 out of 10 people I meet get my name right on the first try. It gets old by the time you are 10, and I'm in my 30's.

Don't name him Erai, that's retarded. Nobody will even know how the fuck to say it. And he will probably be discriminated against in job interviews when they see his resume because they will think he is a nigger, just sayin...
>do we want to interview Erai or John Smith, hmmm
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.