[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experienced extreme racism at a Baker's. I ordered a double

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: l.png (214KB, 374x358px) Image search: [Google]
l.png
214KB, 374x358px
Experienced extreme racism at a Baker's.
I ordered a double cheeseburger, and a beef quesadilla. Now I'm a little tan from hanging out outdoors a lot, but what she did was way too fucking far. When she brought my food I was shocked at how extremely racist she behaved. The food was on a tray the burger was facing one way, and closer to one edge, and the quesadilla was vice versa. She handed me the fucking tray with the QUESADILLA FACING ME like if i want to eat the quesadilla first because I'm a fucking Mexican apparently. I was fuming, i demanded i speak to her manager, and they both denied that what they displayed was racism. What do I do to get even?
>>
>>723476766
Go back to mexico, you guys are rapists and illegals. WE ARE BUILDING A WALL!!! MAGA!! TRUMP 2017!!
>>
>>723476846
I'm not a Mexican you idiot, thats why I'm so upset
>>
>>723476986
Oh sorry. Hillary and Trump for president at the same time 2017 feat John Kasich, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz and Joe Biden!!
>>
>>723476766
everything is racist these days
you should sue!
>>
File: IMG_0997.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_0997.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>723476766
That looks like the Bakers by Main Street and the 60 in Riverside.

Use to drive pass that place every day when I worked off Spruce street.

And honestly OP. It sounds like you are over thinking it. Course logic dictate that there is both sides to a story. But even if it were racism, oh well.

The world can be a very harsh and cruel place. But it's up to us to make the world a better place.

Just take it with a grain of salt and I hope you have remainder of a good day.

If you don't mind me asking, which bakers was it?

>here, have a picture I took from Mount Baldy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.