[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so much scum in the world? I stumbled in this disgusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6997.jpg (307KB, 1162x1873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6997.jpg
307KB, 1162x1873px
Why is there so much scum in the world? I stumbled in this disgusting part of YouTube from someone's link on here and there are millions on top of millions of views on these videos.. not to mention all of the disturbing comments on the videos from old men over 50, just commenting to take her shirt off and things such as yummy to a innocent little girl! It's not only videos like this where the kids are kind of asking for it but just normal videos of kids just doing kid stuff with their friends just messing around and there are thousands of comments from pedos saying they wanna have sex with them. I just can't take it anymore I just wish all of the scummy pedos would just burn in hell already
>>
Soon I might try to lure a pedo to me and torture him to death I'm really thinking about it
>>
There's nothing wrong with pedophilia. Even your own Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Ginsburg, is a pedophile.
>>
File: IMG_6998.jpg (335KB, 1076x2012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6998.jpg
335KB, 1076x2012px
Just an example this video is titled the "fitness challenge" I wonder why it has almost a million views?
>>
>>723476158
I honestly don't have a problem with it over 15 but just to comment that on a 8 year olds video.. they have no common sense at that age they don't realize that dirty old pedos are jerking their cocks to them
>>
I'm stumbling on top of more and more of this shit and it's pissing me off
>>
>inb4 HURR DURR do you know where you are?

Yes I do and all of you pedos on here should burn in hell too it's disgusting
>>
It seems all of this is coming from either Russians, sandniggers, or beaners
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.