[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1445716003040.jpg (161KB, 1915x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445716003040.jpg
161KB, 1915x1080px
gf showed tits to my workmates, now they wont shutup about it, what do ?
>>
>>723470435
Let's them fuck her. Friends share.
>>
Double team her?
Also more tits anon!!
>>
>>723470435
Just keep posting multiple threads a day like you have been about it, you'll get what you want out of them eventually.
>>
>>723470435
>>723470721
OP is a fgt. dude won't even post the whole set either. just shit posts every day
>>
>>723470435
break up with her. she's not worth it.
>>
>>723471296
she was drunk
>>
>>723471327

>people shluldn't take responsibility for their actions

fuck off and grow a pair
>>
>>723471296
This
>>
>>723471327
Not an excuse
>>
>>723470435
those are fucking nice!! i'm jelly
>>
You fall down inside and get against them outside
>>
>>723470435
The moment they'll understand they've been lucky enough and both of you won't give a shit, they'll shut up.
Just give up trying to control people, just control yourself to begin with
>>
>>723471327

>get drunk
>punch gf
>she's pissed the next day when you wake up on the bathroom floor

"but i was drunk so it's ok!"

see how your logic is shit
>>
>>723470435
Make all their gf show their tits. :v

Seriously it's just tits, fucking flesh. I would hate to work with those idiots.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.