[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit me up 0497644713 If youre not a bitch or a cuck youll man

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 384x384px
Hit me up
If youre not a bitch or a cuck youll man up and call me. I'm fucking jacked as shit and you wish you were half my size. I workout 7 days a week and only rest to nut your botch. Try me
>>
>>723468458
sorry, I don't waste time on manlets
>>
>>723468575
just what a nigger would say
>>
How tall are you?
>>
Do your parents know you are posting here lil buddy?
>>
>>723468458
what can your monkey ass do with a gun?
>>
Kik
>>
Only workout for your body's look?
4 times a week I'm training martial arts. I don't need to look as good as you to kick your ass.
>>
Brain doesn't grow along...
>>
>>723468458
lil bitch only works out 7 days a week. Fucking joke man.

Man up and work out 8 days a week like me faggot
>>
File: 1486921260133.jpg (22KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
1486921260133.jpg
22KB, 261x323px
OP did this guy steal your girlfriend? you gotta let that shit go bro
why don't you start lifting too and maybe she'll come back to you
>>
>>723468458
gym muscles don't mean you can fight.
>>
Hey little man, I'd guess around 1,75m (maybe even less) and small dick/balls because of roids.

What are you trying to OP?
>>
Not your personal army faggot. Call him yourself.
>>
>>723468458
aight nigga how close is you to baltimore nigga
>>
>>723468458
manlet
>>
>>723469823
Are you the katana fedora type or the early era Steven Seagal type?
>>
Dude's about 4'9".
I would give my taint a good scrub with his face prior stuffing him into the 5-gallon pail from whence he came.
>>
>>723468458
>premium line number
>newfags or true autists call
>profit
>>
The fuck did you just say to me you little manlet piece of shit? You look about all enough to tickle my ball hairs with your head. Does asking women to reach the top shelf for your Trix get you numbers or do they take you to child services thinking you're lost? Hard to slay pussy driving around a smart car because they don't sell peddle blocks big enough for the lifted truck sitting in your driveway. Does the running board come to your chest or chin? Do you need a ladder or daddy to pick you up?

Work out 7 days a week, fuck you I work out four weeks in a day, you're slacking. Although it's i.pressive you've managed to get enough protein to bulk up like that with semen as your only food source. Incredible.
>>
>>723468458
>>723468458
>If youre not a bitch or a cuck

So basically you only want manly men to call you.
How fucking gay are you pretty boy, you wouldn't stand a day in my world.
>>
>>723468458
glamour muscles make you a pussy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.