[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General feels thread. Get whatever is hurting you off your chest.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

General feels thread. Get whatever is hurting you off your chest.

I'll start. Last month I broke up with the girl of my life. We are taking the same courses in uni, we generally like the same things, we could talk for hours and still be interesting to each other. We dated for over a year. I have never been happier. She often told me how deeply in love she was with me, how she didnt want this to end.

It fucking did. Don't know what happened, we had argument one night, pretty basic shit, and after a couple of days she broke up with me. Thought she was fucking bluffing or something but she wasnt. It is over.
But thats not the bad part... The bad part is we see each other every goddamn day, go to the same classes, even walk the same way home.
We are "friends" so both us pretend is somewhat normal. This fucking hurts. It fucking hurts seeing her everyday. Constantly being reminded that I had this amazing human being with me and I lost her. Every goddamn day I get reminded that I probably won't meet anyone who I will love as mush as I did her. That even everything good I accomplish will never feel as good as it would before I met her. In that month I did some things worth celebrating for. On the outside I was happy and shit for my achievements. All my friends believe I mean it. I won a lot of money. It doesnt fucking matter. I can't enjoy a simple meal. I can't sleep. I wouldnt give a single shit if I won the fucking lottery tommorow. Life seems pointless. (I wont kms, faggots)
>>
>>723467987
So what was that fight about anon?
>>
u'll get over it.
>>
>>723467987
Tl:dr please?
>>
>>723468186
Her father is in the military. Straight ace man. No drinking, no smoking, no gambling. I sometimes do some of them once or twice in a month. (At most). She was OK with it at the beginning. We had 1 or 2 fights about it towards the end.
Then comes the biggest student holiday in my country. We and our mutual mutual friends (all drink way more than me) go out and I get a couple of shots, get realtively drunk, smoke a cigarette (I hate the taste, only do it when drunk). She doesnt like it, we go away from everyone and start fighting. Pretty much sums it up. She says its all we broke up for.
>>
>>723468532
Loved a girl, we broke up, I have to see her everyday, have the feels every night.
>>
>>723468636
And you don't think you guys can reconcile? That doesn't sound very bad, does she never drink anything at all? She can't seriously expect you to never party. How old are you guys?
>>
>>723469101
both 20. I thought we could. The thing is.. she doesn't seem to enjoy spending time with me anymore. She hasn't sent one message since we broke up, has started conversation like 3-4 times. Small talks.
Before we started dating, she was the one who would call me more, who would laugh at my crappy jokes. Now I can just feel it is cold af.
She likes to go parties and stuff, but in different ways. She loves music, loves dancing and singing and being with people.. just no alcohol. But I dont know.. She knew that I did these things before we got together. I doubt that is the reason we broke up. You can't claim to love somebody, break up with him for a very specific reason (when we split up she claimed still lvoed me) and not talk to him ever again. I find that more as a excuse
>>
>>723469409
Yeah I think so too wanted to gently push you toward that thought as I got the impression you believed her. Well, that sucks mate. Maybe she wasn't as great as you thought in the first place. You weren't together for so long, I know it sounds repetitive and I know it doesn't seem like it now, but you'll get over her eventually.
>>
>>723468636
>not letting me drink once in a month
it's not love when somebody doesn't want you to have fun. Realise this and start feeling glad this never went too far
>>
>"broke up with my girl"
>stopped reading
>at least you've had a gf
>>
>>723470268
That was the reason we even started arguing. I told her it was not about the particular drinking thing.. It was more of her not wanting to accept me as who I am. She said she wanted to, but couldn't. I got mad, left the room. My point is.. I consider myself a rational person. I can see all your guys' points. Every time I think that it was for the better.. I go on with my life. And still there is something in the backgorund. "This activity would've been better if she was here... You went to shi place together.. You ate this burger the other day". And the burgers become shit. I know should move on, I can't. That's why I am typing useless topics on anonynomus internet site.
>>
Oh dude, I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how much that must hurt, and it hurts just doing so. It makes it even worse that it wasn't even anything specific I guess. I mean like you said, you think about how things could have so easily been differently and that hurts so much.

Here's my outlet. It's not as dramatic as yours. I'm just lost and my mind is in a daze and I don't know what to do with myself at all. I was supposed to go to school today, to college, but I didn't go. I hate it there. I hate how alone I feel there. Being around so many people, especially all these beautiful girls makes me realise just how alone I really am. I just hate it. I'm in the bath right now and I don't want to come out. I don't know what the fuck to do with myself. I'm so fucking sick of being alone like thisC but also just feeling like this too. So hopeless and empty.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.