[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity is the biggest failure ever made. "Missionaries"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: christopher robin atheist.png (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
christopher robin atheist.png
23KB, 300x100px
Christianity is the biggest failure ever made.

"Missionaries" to attack the ideology of others and tell them that they are wrong because you are right because god said so.
"Apologists" as a discipline - because if you need a specific discipline to defend your faith, you should already know its bullshit
"Defending" the faith (as if what was the 99% majority religion was always under attack, even when atheism meant being burned at the stake)

It's like they've always known its bullshit, but neurotically trying to "play along" like "we all believe in this, right?" even when they know they don't, deep in their hearts.
>>
File: 1487714773783.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1487714773783.png
60KB, 904x692px
>>723464289
fuck off edgy atheist
>>
File: Cigarettes.jpg (47KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Cigarettes.jpg
47KB, 620x413px
>>723466177
but he's right, and even dubs can't save you
>>
>>723466242
>42
>>
I hope you wake up to a thousand Jesus Christs violently raping you
>>
File: 1487946833043.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487946833043.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>723466608
why? because you'd rather waste your time in pointless hope than actually investigate your own dogma? typical christian
>>
File: image 3281.png (168KB, 251x287px) Image search: [Google]
image 3281.png
168KB, 251x287px
>>723464289
Have fun in the Lake of Fire, heretic
>>
>>723467138

you mean the lake of infinitely not-existing? o that one
>>
All theistic religion is ridiculous and most of the time malicious. It's all based on the ideas that "I know what God wants" and "This is how God wants you to live" because "I said so".

Most of them only persist into modern times by indoctrinating children, too. Anyone who didn't grow up with religion who later wants to convert is legitimately insane.
>>
I hope (to God), that after the 1000 Jesus Christs' are done with that ass, they flip you down to suck the cock of Satan for an infinite amount of time. Your soulless corpse will be filled and refilled with hot magma-esque demon jizz.
>>
>>723467086
Because you have a narrow minded view of others beliefs, does not mean others have not investigated their own. Proof of any god is non existent for any religion. But to some, the belief is what gets them up each morning. Ever hear of Pascal's wager? A simple philosophy. Perhaps organized religion is not the answer. But I would argue it takes as much faith to belive we all came from a random assortment of elements combining together randomly after a large explosion from empty space as it does to belive a wizard did it.
>>
>>723467572
And to be fair, there would still be the argument that a wizard caused the big bang.
>>
File: 1481795257667.jpg (76KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481795257667.jpg
76KB, 600x635px
>>723464289
I love it when Atheists think that they've disproven religion without even having tried to read the religious texts. If you want to rip on a religious practice, look at Islam, an actual "us vs them" religion. I bet you didn't even know that Muslims are only sent to hell if the kill fellow followers. I'm sorry you like posting things without actual knowledge, but at least you posted as anonymous instead of embarrassing yourself on Facebook. The ultimate rule of Christianity is to love others more than yourself, and yeah there are a LOT of people who use the title of Christian and do bad things, but if you actually put half of the effort into actually understanding who Christ was and is as you did making up your nonsensical statements with those funky titles you decided were real then maybe you could join us as part of the true light in the darkness.
I will pray for you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.