[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/ today my dog passed away and I'm feeling a little

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: theblackdog.jpg (5KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
theblackdog.jpg
5KB, 201x251px
Hi /b/ today my dog passed away and I'm feeling a little depressed. Anybody else here experience what I'm feeling at the moment before? I need help.
>>
File: Doge.jpg (114KB, 960x882px) Image search: [Google]
Doge.jpg
114KB, 960x882px
>>723462759
Yes, my dog died late last year, shit sucks. Worst thing is you get reminders doing everyday things and you look for/hear/see your doggo until you remember.
>>
>>723462759
I lost my cat in 2011. It doesn't stop hurting OP. Just gotta keep your head up.
>>
whatever you do, don't rush out and get another one, because that one will die too one day, and you'll be fucking addicted.
>>
I had to put down two of my four dogs within the last 6 months. I still grab 4 biscuits on days I'm not paying attention...
>>
>>723463315
>tfw addicted to puppers
>>
>>723462759
Fuck its corpse
>>
I still sometimes hear my dog whimper in the night
>>
Fucking so sad, known the old fella since I was just a young chap. Grown up with him and now he's gone.. I'm so devastated.
>>
File: IMG_0001a.jpg (778KB, 2421x2534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001a.jpg
778KB, 2421x2534px
>>723462759
My sympathy to you. Our beagle passed away last Jan. It is still an ache, but at least now I can talk about him and remember the fun times we had without crying.
>>
It's gonna hurt for a long time. hope for your sake you have pics /vids of your doggo. Before you realise, you are starting to forget a lot about your doggo, and the times you had.
>>
>>723462759
My doggo passed 2 1/2 years ago and i just got 2 new puppers. They're awesome but i still miss the old doggo. Just know life's better with a pup in your life, nothing compares to the companionship they offer
>>
File: bussa.jpg (31KB, 687x515px) Image search: [Google]
bussa.jpg
31KB, 687x515px
https://youtu.be/byA3JAdqPQk

This is feels city. But it's a reminder of all the good times. Bear with him, he's a little old
>>
>>723462759
Man, I had this dog since I was basically in diapers, somehow she lived until I was almost 21, which seems like next to a miracle. I haven't ever experienced the kind of sadness I felt when she finally passed. Still reminded of her nearly every day.
>>
>>723464713
I totally feel you - cried like a little girl when we had to put our dog down. Feels like you are betraying a good friend.
>>
File: IMG_1211.jpg (597KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
597KB, 1536x2048px
Rip my sweet girl Jenna.
>>
>>723465161
This i did the samething
>>
File: 32.jpg (289KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
289KB, 2048x1536px
Doggo :( ... luv u doggo ~
>>
>>723462759
Sorry to hear that mate. I have a little pupper and I honestly have nightmares about the day when he'll pass, and he's not even halfway through his little life yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDpuuT6YsJg

thought I'd give you an appropriately sad/hopeful song
>>
>>723463703
Sleep well, faithful doge
>>
File: 38308.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
38308.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Despite their sad nature these threads make me happy that 4chan isnt made out of complete dicks and that there are peeps that love doggos out there
>>
>>723466568
Humans and Doggos are hardwired to love each other, those that don't have issues
>>
>>723462759

You'll get past it, but you'll never forget about it. I had to have a dog put down 20 years ago and I still think about it.
>>
>>723466852
>Humans and Doggos are hardwired to love each other, those that don't have issues

This
>>
>>723466984
Very true...
>>
As bad as it hurt to put my dog down, it's one of the few reminders doers I have that I'm a human being with a soul, and not some malfunctioning robot. It's part of having a dog. And you'll still have an easier time outlining it, than it would, outliving you.
>>
File: tober.jpg (127KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
tober.jpg
127KB, 1440x810px
>>723462759
hey anon, a month ago we had to put down my toby (pic related he's in the sweater). it was so hard because he died just before i had to go back to college and it was like he waited for me to come home for christmas. i feel for you and im thinking abt you today. just try to remember the good times with you pupper and spend time with friends or doing what you love. i hope you feel better soon
>>
File: IMG_2035.jpg (41KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
41KB, 544x400px
>>723462759
>>
>>723462759
I've lost too many animals to count over many years and it's the worst thing ever, this might help or it might make you cry your eyes out - it always does me and I don't ind admitting it, it's a poem called the rainbow bridge.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

/hugs
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.