[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've noticed that sometimes my girlfriend seems to act with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (96KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 958x960px
I've noticed that sometimes my girlfriend seems to act with a bit of a dominant vibe...

She will, often when giving me a handjob, say "good boy, there's a good boy" etc. In this sort of babyish mommy voice. She also likes to push my head when I suck on her nipples. How do I go about exploring this side with her, without making it weird to ask?

I don't want to get the wrong impression and fuck up. Does this sound like Dom behaviour to you?
>>
Momdom
>>
dude she's your gf just ask her if she's been wanting to try anything new. or you can start off by asking her to tie you up so that you cant move or stop her from doing things
>>
>>723458841
Yeah but if I get the wrong impression and come across all sub like, she's going to think I'm lame af
>>
>>723458936
dom her first then let her dom you. take it in turns
>>
Pic related btw
>>
has she ever sucked your dick and tryd to play with your butt?
>>
>>723459023
KEK
>>
>>723459097
my thoughts exactly
>>
How about you just try responding positively and see how far she takes it you ignorant bastard?
>>
Dude literally when your having sex ask if she wants to switch dom's it's not that hard you fuck just slam her on the bed and fuck her missionary with your hand on her throat
>>
>>723459097
>>723459134
What? She's not that bad looking
>>
>>723458656
She probably wants to get a strap on and fuck you with it
>>
>>723459209
That's not his gf
>>
>>723459209
and she's not your GF
>>
Be glad she's not boring and wants to try something. Don't be a Fag
>>
>>723459093
In the past she has done that yes .
>>
STOP POSTING MY PIC ON 4CHAN YOU FUCKING CREEP
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 557x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 557x557px
>>723459265
It actually is
>>
>>723458841
This

>>723458656
I dont see how theres an issue... Everyone has their own sexual turn ons. Theres nothing weird here. This belongs between you and her not on /b/. How are you panicking?
>>
>>723459282
Did she test your boundaries Like she tried to slip a finger in your ass and see if you would say stop.
>>
>>723459394
she actually fucked me with a toy until I came in her mouth . We haven't done it for a year + though because I felt weird about t
>>
Show tits or gtfo
>>
>>723459317
kek
>>
>>723459478
You felt weird like it made you question your sexually?
>>
>>723459584
I felt weird that she would judge me TBH and that she wasn't enjoying it
>>
>>723459745

You sound insecure and lacking confidence.
>>
>>723459745
Was it her idea or yours?
>>
>>723459745

Talk to her, open up, and she will too. She's your girlfriend, man.
>>
>>723460177
AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND
My feelings are not my girlfriend maaaan
>>
>>723460177
Dubs
>>
>>723460303
Kek
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.