[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>723429834 Old thread died. But OP asked for good advice,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 5014431-happy-family-images.jpg (881KB, 1500x1114px) Image search: [Google]
5014431-happy-family-images.jpg
881KB, 1500x1114px
>>723429834
Old thread died. But OP asked for good advice, so here goes:

I've never gotten any "Good advice" on girls/women, but I've been pretty successfull in when it comes to have had great relationsships.

My credentials:
Currently living together with my gf in a happy relationship of 2 years. My longest relationship was 4 years. Lost virginity (with then GF) when I was 16. Never been single more then 6 months since.

Following is some pointers I would like to share.

1. Try your hardest not to see women separate from men. There are great people and assholes in both gender groups. There's just some people in this group you are more likely to want to have sex with. (This goes for all sexualities i guess.)

2. Be confident. This may be the hardest part for some of you, but it doesn't have to. Confidence doesn't mean that you have to be the alpha in the group. Just that you know what you like and don't change that just to fit in.

3. No one is obligated to sacrifice there own happiness for your sake. This is a convoluted way to say that, women don't owe you anything, as you in return don't owe any women anything. Women will want to be with whom ever they want, just like you.

4. Don't be an asshole, interacting with other people doesn't happen in a vacuum.

5. Never ever see yourself as a victim. (This goes as a general advice in life)
>>
>>723457994
you don't know shit....
>>
>>723458052
haha virgin
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.