[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ I hate feminist so much this feminist whores think they

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: missICT.jpg (244KB, 1083x380px) Image search: [Google]
missICT.jpg
244KB, 1083x380px
Sup /b/ I hate feminist so much this feminist whores think they can work in IT women are too stupid to work in IT I cuss these dirty whores always out because they often about sex talk and at the same time think that they can work in IT these leftist slutty tree huggers welcome refugees and niggers with their mouths these whores do not deserve life especially not in IT but cleaners in a hotel
>>
cool, which ones you got nudes of?
>>
OP has never heard of a period as a means of separating sentences.
>>
Still no one but the middle one called chanelfa verwijk
>>
>>723457466
>women are too stupid to work in IT
Says the man who can't punctuate. Tell that to the women who studied computer science at my college
>>
>>723457749 kill yourself bitch
>>
>>723457466
nice angry autist dubs
>>
>>723457466

Hmm... yeah, they're all ugly enough to work in IT. Story checks out.
>>
>>723457466
actually, my gf stomps each and every single one of her colleagues when it comes to programming.
she took over the entire programming department of a big insurance company in a matter of months. her co-workers can't even work without her instructing them.

and she is 23.
>>
>>723457466
OP is correct
>>723457749
Fist yourself, cunt
>>
>>723457466 (OP) # yea they re very ugly enough to work in IT
>>
>>723457860
You really are stupid. I'm male and studied engineering; the campus was, unsurprisingly, co-ed and they also ran a computer science course. There were women on that course. Some of them were pretty bright. All of them could punctuate.
>>
>>723458026
>Fist yourself, cunt
see
>>723458057
Unlike you, I'm not into homosexual practices. But I bet your boyfriend is.
>>
>>723458057
women belong to the kitchen counter and vacuuming
>>
>>723458250
Actually my woman earns more than I do (and I do pretty well). So I'm happy that she goes out to work.

You obviously don't know the right sort of women.
>>
>>723457466 Hate to retared feminists
>>
>>723458468 Im serious Just kill yourself bitch
>>
Work in a helpdesk with three women, one of whom is my manager. The manager is a dinosaur, but was probably a wizz during the win 95 era. Ones a former secretary who got an A+ cert cuz she hated her job, she's petty worthless and I constantly have to clean up after her. Ones my age and pretty good, no complaints other than she doesn't talk much making shifts with her long and boring.
>>
>>723458600
So am I. You're obviously jelly. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>723457466 lol xd
>>
>>723458827
>>723458822
KILL THE FEMINIST IDEOLOGY
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>723457966
Shut the fuck up that's anecdotal evidence you absolute retard and nobody cares about your fat ugly smelly girlfriend. Women in general are shit at doing real work and are best in the kitchen. You're a bitch if your wife has to work lol grow up and man up and provide little boy. Maybe one day you can drive a big boy car like me
>>
>>723457466
congratulations, OP. you have cracked the female mystique. they're all whores who think they should be respected for their minds, when we only care about their pussies and their ability to keep house
>>
File: eec.jpg (51KB, 625x435px) Image search: [Google]
eec.jpg
51KB, 625x435px
>>723459022
>>
File: spongecornella.jpg (32KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
spongecornella.jpg
32KB, 720x720px
>>723457749
Faggot
>>
>>723458822
>a wiz during win 95 era
My grandmother knew everything about computers at that point and now, with no mental deficiencies or diseases, can barely operate a modern remote control
>>
>>723458971
Oooh, capslock! Cruise control for cool.

I'll bet you're a redneck on minimum wage who thinks women are just for fucking and babies.

Well I'll just continue to enjoy our joint-income, multiple car, mortgage-free house, debt-free lifestyle.

Sucks to be as troglodyte as you.
>>
>>723459155
women of today do not even know how to clean their cunt
>>
>>723457597
>period as a means of separating sentences
Who would wait for her to get her period over once out of jail?
>>
>>723459277
Yed they are nigger faggot
>>
>>723459277
Naw just yur mom is for fucking and babies. Btw stop talking to your father that way or it's spanking time
>>
>>723459022
Did the guy you valet parked that for mind you taking the photo?

Oh, wait...sorry...of course...it's yours, right?
>>
>>723459022
>that's anecdotal evidence
Also known as counterexample in the real world.
Stay butthurt.
>>
>>723459426
>Yed
And that pretty well sums up your argument.

Three-letter words too tough for you and can't work out how to install a spellcheck into IE6
>>
>>723459452
>Naw just yur mom is for fucking and babies
Oh, yes. "ur mom". How original. No wonder you date the sort of women referred to ITT
>>
>>723457466
These woman seems discousting they look like slob truck drivers
>>
>>723459264
Yeah the manager is kind of out of touch. She passes a lot of her work to the lead tech which since he doesn't pass on to me I'm fine with. She's petty hands off with us which I like. She does damage control petty well when a user is upset with us.
>>
>>723459554
My argument is that you're rimming the feminist who does not own worth men like you need the death penalty
>>
File: banner.png (34KB, 239x173px) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
34KB, 239x173px
Feminism is bad because it's an inconsistent ideology based on the idea that we need to advance women's needs above and beyond any other considerations.

There is no single, coherent stance behind it. It's about equal rights, yeah? Equal opportunities? Equal outcome? The answer changes depending on which will be most beneficial to women in each particular instance. So when it's about something like gender ratios in cushy office jobs, we need quotas to get 50:50 (or more accurately, 50% or more female) gender representation. What about gender ratios for sewer workers, garbage collectors, heavy industry market? Nope, that's just fine, all we need there is equal rights!

Women are in their twenties and have all the power when it comes to sex? Why, they should have as much sex as they like and nobody should be allowed to even question it, that's slut shaming! Women who are in their thirties and are rapidly losing their looks and ability to get hot men to care about them? Gee, men just need to man up and stop being manchildren in their man-caves!

And so on, you cannot expect me to support an utterly inconsistent and hypocritical special snowflake group like this, and I cannot take anyone seriously who does.

Feminism is fucking cancer, and should be eradicated as soon as possible.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than yours.
>>
>>723458822
Even though the one my age is pretty butterface I fap a lot thinking of us fucking during one of our shifts together. Just leave our phones off the hook and go at it like animals. Would be nice way to destress after teaching an old man how to clear his browser history. Wonder if she'd be up for that...
>>
REKT
>>
File: waist-size1.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
waist-size1.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>723457466
FEMINIST VAN LICK MY POO
>>
File: IMG_2398.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2398.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>723459488
Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better, it was a rental I don't buy cars other than trucks to leave at my cottage it's a hassle I just rent wherever I go. You can achieve this life if you want I'm nothin special and no smarter than you faggots just stop wanking so much on /b/
>>
>>723459769
Hmmm...no. Sorry. I read it a few times and I couldn't make it make a coherent thought.

Care to try again with some punctuation and a few working synapses engaged? I'm getting that you think an argument is that I'm
>rimming the feminist
but you completely lose me when you talk about
>"not own worth men"
>>
>>723460426
Im a real businessman and what you're saying does not interest me becuz you a faggot democrat
>>
File: cac.jpg (85KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
cac.jpg
85KB, 400x334px
>>
>>723460674
>Im a real businessman
then writes
>not interest me becuz you a faggot democrat

I'm sorry to disillusion you, but wiping windshields at traffic intersections does not strictly qualify as being "a businessman", even if you do have some ProntaPrint business cards.
>>
>>723460880
Shoot urself faggot I have visa and mastercard You always note spelling mistakes but this is 4chan and no english major dictation
>>
>>723457466
I don't hate feminists, and I actually am a feminist.
What I do hate though are all the flavours of SJW retards posing as feminists.
>>
>>723461226
KILL URSELF BITCH
>>
>>723461017
>I have visa and mastercard
OK, you got me. I laughed at that. Excellent trolling, my friend

Your way of writing actually did convince me that you were really were a rednecked, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging simpleton and not an astute troll.
>>
>>723461431
Im a really IT/Cisco security worker you dont even know with who are you talking. Thats Just make myself laughing becuz youre a feminist retared faggot betch
>>
>>723461666
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise your English was actually that retarded. You must have had help with the application forms for your job. I also thought you were trolling - but it appears you are genuinely that stupid.
>becuz youre a feminist retared faggot betch
Am I? Am I really? Because you know me so well. Welp, time for me to go. It's been fun.
>>
>>723461866
https://www.google.nl/search?q=glock&client=ms-android-samsung&source=lnms&prmd=isvn&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCo6Ck5KjSAhWrB8AKHdEEAs8Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=511#imgrc=dE9NFkgwYUMRKM: this one is for you
>>
>>723457466
I had sex with SO many feminists in college. I do not understand why some guys feel so threatened. Who gives a shit what they say?

Why do you care - why does anyone care? It's like five year olds saying they are masters of the universe. Pat them on the head and tell them they're cute.

You people who lose your shit about what women say and do and SJWs and shit are powerless, poor, weak idiots.
>>
>>723462136
Hahaha - you have a Samsung!

And I can google "Glock". I actually own a G22 - my hands are too big for a compact and I'm not keen on long slides I've also got a 1911. Plus an AR15. And a Mossberg 500. Your point is (apart from demonstrating you can't afford a decent phone)?

You're in India, aren't you?
>>
>>723462371
I have sex with ur mother she is my slave en she cook, wash and Iron my clothing I have 5 times in a day sex with her 3 times in her ass and 2 times pussy she rimming my asshole and last at least pissing in her mouth
>>
>>723461666
>Im a really IT/Cisco security worker
I've read your posts. You're one of the guys who checks the passes of the actual IT guys, aren't you?
>>
>>723457466
Fuck whores
>>
>>723462537
I also have a HTC One and iPhone but both are swallowed by your mother shitter
>>
>>723462730
>I also have a HTC One and iPhone
Of course you do, because everyone needs three phones
>but both are swallowed by your mother shitter
If you're in India, what do you know about shitters? You think that's what the fields are for, don't you?
>>
>>723462842
Ofcourse! I must have 3 Phone one to connector ur mom one for my business and one my outdoors sidebitch ur sister
>>
>>723462842
Becuz I strechting their assholes
>>
File: 1487903757723.jpg (252KB, 1309x897px) Image search: [Google]
1487903757723.jpg
252KB, 1309x897px
>>723462842
Ur mom
>>
>>723462974
>>723463071
>>723463136
Oh, the "ur mom" insult?

My mother is a demented whore and if you've touched her you'd better get yourself tested. My sister is a crack addict and is HIV positive, so I really, really hope you've been there.

Neither of the above has any veracity, but it should demonstrate how little your attempted insults will mean to me.

Now haven't you got some ID badges to check, or barriers to man. I bet you look really smart in that blue shirt with epaulettes.
>>
>>723463300
Ahh yea I remember thats the resonantie becuz I sell her cocaïne after she was riding my dick
>>
>>723463630
I hope you were wearing a condom - she has herpes
>>
>>723457466
Yeah you're kinda right, let the woman have all of the nurturing jobs. Men aren't cut out for that shit, never will be.
>>
>>723459795
Are you legally retarded? This is a serious question.
What is wrong with having women working in offices?
>>
>>723465559
They can't they only making fuck face selfie as CEO
>>
there was this retarded facebook group i was in called "hackathon hackers". one day, some stupid bitch posted some gay ass video of herself in some obviously library study room at a hackathon and she was just smiling and waving and then turned her camera to her dumb bitch friend who was obviously texting on her phone. there were no computers near them. she captioned it "these girls love to code!". i made fun of her with "yeah... selfies and texting is god tier hacking." suddenly a bunch of fucking SJWs came down on me--while my thumbs up were rising--and they ended up kicking me out of the facebook group. they were fucking morons anyway; their favorite meme was to post "node.js" as an answer to everything like autistic retards or call PHP a valid programming language. fuck them.

"these girls" thought "coding" was cool. i LOVE programming but i HATE coding. i'll give a parallel example. i can drop an 800 word essay in 20 minutes without trying; i just have to express things, my mind structures it into modular paragraphs, and that's what happens. i'm used to 100% essay scores with no effort; drunk and stoned. i HATE "typing" but i love to drop a massive fucking essay and get 100%.

"these girls love to code" is gay and pretentious as fuck. FUCK them. PROVE yourself and DO something, you stupid fucking bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUN-vjr_jkw
>>
https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2114/13018517163_4bc70797c4.jpg

WANNABE IT WHORE
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.