[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ros, i need to get over a girl. For real. I thought I was

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 625x415px
/b/ros, i need to get over a girl. For real.

I thought I was free of her, i thought I had her out of my mind. Then, scrollimg through social media, i saw a picture of her leaning on her current bf, smiling.

>mfw = pic related

How do I get over her? I want to be happy, and I want her to be too. How do I sever that emotional tie?
>>
>>723455986

give it time.

/thread.
>>
>>723456015
Its been three years already.
>>
>>723456066

have you tired fucking other girls?

or a man?

sometimes that last one works.
>>
>>723455986
another girl might help
>>
Another girl man. That's the way...or time
>>
>>723456135
>>723456143
I have. Girls and guys. This cunt rattling around in my brain ruins the dating experience, everything reminds me of her.
>>
>>723455986
Pick up a hobby like arson. The fires you set should always be brighter than your romantic pursuits.
>>
>>723456278
well find a way to get her off your mind. I know it's a shitty way, but drugs have helped me cope with things like this
>>
>>723456278

have you tried cutting your balls off?

maybe its just extra testosterone in the blood.
>>
I vote for arson...and
Make paper, fuck bitches (and dogs).
>>
>>723456419
Alcohol kinda helps, but
>only 20

>>723456332
Kek
>>
>>723456576
>20
>losing it over a breakup
get your shit together OP, this is the first of many... the first of FUCKING MANY
>>
>>723456693
THE WORST PART IS WE NEVER EVEN DATED SHE JUST TOYED WITH ME ALL THROUGHT HIGH SCHOOL 6 YEARS IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS SHIT

We havent talked in over a year and I still cant get her claws outta me.
>>
>>723456760

wow faggot, kys
>>
>>723456760
Yeah if that was the case you just need to screw someone or rub one out and move on. There wasn't anything there to get worked up about.
>>
>>723455986
I have the same problem OP. I thought my ex was gonna just vanish from my thoughts eventually since we broke up over 4 years ago,yet I just had a dream about her and I feel jelaous again. Shits fucked up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.