[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF has a job interview tomorrow and needs help deciding which

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lcm.jpg (229KB, 1380x872px) Image search: [Google]
lcm.jpg
229KB, 1380x872px
GF has a job interview tomorrow and needs help deciding which outfit to wear. What do you think /b/?
>>
I'd choose the red one.
>>
>>723454367
last one who the fuck wears red to an interview?
>>
>>723454367
the first one
>>
what job is she applying for?

Most jobs, the last outfit is better.
>>
File: lcm2.jpg (589KB, 1794x1543px) Image search: [Google]
lcm2.jpg
589KB, 1794x1543px
>>723454428
>>723454468
>>
>>723454367
Right one is most sophisticated for sure.
>>
shit fashion sense. right from waist up paired with skirt and left's tights + actual heels, not flats or kitten heels. maybe then it won't look so retarded.
>>
>>723454367
these kind of shoes look fucking disgusting
makes me sick
>>
>>723454367
Need to see tits to assist
>>
>>723454367

(Serious)

Listen, go with the one on the right. It's a simple, clean look, no matter what job you are applying for.

I dunno, it just makes you look focused but neat and good looking at the same time.. if that makes any sense
>>
>>723454367
Not the one + real shoes please
>>
OP her. Told her to wear heels. She says her ass is always sore but she will do it for tomorrow. Job is data analysis (excel and shit).
>>
>>723454593
Why are you suddenly Mexican in the second picture?
>>
>>723455952
Lighting...
>>
>>723455862
Tell her to not be such a fucking pussy about it. they're not hard to wear at all and cause no pain if you have proper posture and shoes that actually fit; none of that half size bigger bullshit.
>>
>>723455862
whores wear heels those shoes look good
>>
>>723454367
First one but with the red blazer instead of white
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.