[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YES!! gypsies jailed in the dumpster!! Dumpster diving in I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: gypsies-jailed.jpg (80KB, 624x1056px) Image search: [Google]
gypsies-jailed.jpg
80KB, 624x1056px
YES!! gypsies jailed in the dumpster!!

Dumpster diving in Italy is near to useless because of Italian laws and EU regulations about trespassing and black markets (also, charities get 100% of surpluses).

Nevertheless, gypsies - best known in Italy for children kidnapping, beggaring, burglaring (houses and stores), and most of all their gold teeth and gold jewels - always go rummaging in the trash.

Yesterday two workers of a supermarket abruptly closed the dumping area gates, making two old garbage-rummaging gypsy ladies crying like possessed pigs, and having some fun (see video below).

While gullible guys and triggered SJW's go crying around for Those Muh Poor Gypsy Ladies, lots of Italians actually commented "they just got what they deserved". Having a gypsy beggar at every road cross, every shop door, every churchyard, and gypsies rummaging every fuckin' groceries wastebin and every fuckin' recycling area, plus all of those illegally "living dumpster villages" of gypsies, is the most annoying side of Italy (*note: Italy has an almost free medical coverage for everyone, plus a wide number of actually working charities, not even the poorest of poors has to dumpsterdive).

>Gypsies are actually worse than niggers.

(sorry I don't know how to put it on youtube): http://video.gelocal.it/iltirreno/locale/follonica-chiudono-due-rom-nel-gabbione-dei-cassonetti/76733/78253
>>
rrrrrraaahhhhhh rRRRaaaaaaAGHHHHa raaaaahhhhahAHHAHHAHAHHHH AAAHAAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH RAAAAAAAAHH
are they autistic?
>>
File: illlegal-gypsies-camp.jpg (170KB, 1362x420px) Image search: [Google]
illlegal-gypsies-camp.jpg
170KB, 1362x420px
not even Police and Army can get rid of gypsies...
>>
beautiful
>>
Gypsies are scum. Over here they complain about how they'd be like everyone else if only they had access to education and jobs.
An Italian charity bullies the town into handing over some of the best land in the city (the city wanted to build a music academy there.) The charity builds state of the art homes for a local community of gypsies- fucking villas with all possible amenities. Their kids get free books, clothes and tutors for school, even pocket-money. All the adults get relatively well paid and cushy jobs for someone who has no education. They get free health-care. The works.

Two months later the houses are demolished, they tore out the wiring and tubing to sell it for booze and drugs and gold-chains. The kids are back to begging on the street or snatching purses from old ladies. All the adults have quit their jobs - anything below upper-level management is below them, supposedly.

This shit has happened dozens of times over across the country. Gypsies seem unable to think past the next 48 hours, if that. They are worse than niggers. The best way you could do for the kids is to kill their parents and raise them in foster homes.
>>
File: cavallo casalingo.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
cavallo casalingo.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>723455826
>The charity builds state of the art homes for a local community of gypsies- fucking villas with all possible amenities. Their kids get free books, clothes and tutors for school, even pocket-money. All the adults get relatively well paid and cushy jobs for someone who has no education. They get free health-care. The works.

and they use taxpayer's paid homes as horsestables.
no kidding.
unironical pic related
>>
They are animals
>>
I moved to Italy from Australia two months ago now, living near Milan. I've noticed these 'gypsies' are a bit of a pain, especially when trying to buy tickets for the train.

But the worse I've experienced from the country is the bureaucracy. But also just communicating with companies, like Vodafone for example. Everyone has a different answer, and everybody seems to know everything and nothing at the same time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.