[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time >find perfect bf >no gag reflex >takes the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20151123_093514.jpg (943KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20151123_093514.jpg
943KB, 2322x4128px
Story time
>find perfect bf
>no gag reflex
>takes the d like a champ
>wines and dines the shit out of me
>ff 3 years
>I get drunk and cheat on him at a party
>he finds out
>says he can't forgive or forget
>single
>ff 3 months
>we talk and end up hanging out seeing what's good in each others lives
>end up fooling around just for old times sake
>talk more after
>get on topic of seeing other people
>tell him I feel ashamed and awful and have barely been able to jack off
>he tells me he slept with the guy he lost his virginity too.
>shows me picture of him. His a fucking 10/10 abs bulge ass everything
>tells me he fucked him (he's a bottom and rarely tops)
>I let him fuck me just as a special occasion (I'm 90% top) earlier before we talked
>ff to now
>he's asleep, all I can think about is how he was probably picturing the other dude while fucking me.
>feel like a side hoe
>drunk as fuck
>how did it end up like this it was only a kiss.jpg

I know I deserve everything I'm feeling right now but holy fuck this cuts deep. I was drunk and didn't really know how it was going to make him feel because I've never been cheated on but he did this after I made him feel that way knowing how it felt. Just rips me apart inside /b/ros I want to crawl in a hole and die.
>>
That sucks man. You deserve it but it sucks that it happened regardless. It's a shame that so many things in this world take years to accomplish and only days to destroy. Don't get too drunk.
>>
>>723453236
Yeah but your dick is nice
>>
you'll move one man. sucks right now and as cliche as it sounds there's always more fish in the sea. i was in love with my first partner and thought she was the one, turns she wasn't because i found someone better. learn from your mistakes and try to move on
>>
>>723453896
Yeah but will there be someone better?
>>
Yes. Don't know whom, or when though. Remind him he's been a shit person and is morally bankrupt since he's a cheater and to stay out of your life. Throw him out, concentrate on you being good with you and hold everyone to the standards you hold yourself. Take no shit and conquer your world
>>
>>723454556
shit happens man. i know how you feel, focused on what could've been. like i said you gotta learn from your experience, someone else will come along and you will forget about all this
>>
>>723455461
This. Either you fuck him back or just move on
>>
and i'd recommend not fucking him anymore dude, it makes it so much worse. i kept fucking a girl i was in love with after she told me to just be friends, it made healing so much harder because i was so close to her
>>
File: 1437297719401.png (138KB, 308x342px) Image search: [Google]
1437297719401.png
138KB, 308x342px
>>723453236
>How about you just stop being a faggot and you won't have to worry about that gayass shit you just had me read.
>>
>>723453236
>bf
stopped reading right there
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.