[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b/ i got a question for my brothers. Am i a alcoholic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed (1).png (51KB, 308x385px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
51KB, 308x385px
Okay /b/ i got a question for my brothers.

Am i a alcoholic if i drink 700mls/5th of vodka on friday and saturday 1 bottle each day.

I'm sober the rest of the week.

Also drinking thread becuase why the fuck not.
>>
if you remember fri/sat then no

if you don't then yes

drinking a certain amount isn't what makes you yes an alcoholic/no an alcoholic because tolerance levels
>>
I'd say you're a uni student, here's to drinking
>>
You're headed in that direction. Ask yourself why you're doing it, be honest with yourself.

There's your answer.

Gonna be two years sober in may, feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
Op here i'm 24 also got a well paying full time job if that helps
>>
>>723450406
That's good mate, we all drink for a reason. I do it because I'm acoustic af and hate people
>>
File: new.jpg (90KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
90KB, 1024x662px
>>723450169
i feel that man.
cut it in half, and just chill with that buzz bro.

your liver will literally hurt if you keep doing that.
trust me.
Trust me
>>
>>723450552
I used to drink the same amount, but I cut in half and i feel like that is a stable level
>>
Op here sorry my phones being a cunt and i can't reply to posts cheers for the opinions though boys.
>>
File: scn.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scn.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
IMO you're an alcoholic when it starts to fuck up your life.

My dad had this friend he worked with who had a great life. He made +100k a year and had a wife, house, dog. Anyways he started drinking at work, ended up getting fired cause he was getting sloppy, obviously drunk. He kept drinking more and eventually his wife left him. Then all he had was his dog, and he started putting beer in his dogs water dish so they could drink together but he ended up killing his dog. True story.
>>
i used to be able to tolerate a lot, drinking bottles of vodka etc. but over the years i became a lightweight and stick to beer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.