[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a dealer in Australia? And no normie answers like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: images (67).jpg (29KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images (67).jpg
29KB, 543x271px
How do I find a dealer in Australia? And no normie answers like "ask your friends" because I don't have any.
>>
Webehigh dotorg
>>
>>723450072
Why not grow your own?
>>
>>723450110
Is that actually safe/legit? All the spammers on it have accounts that are only a few days old or are spamming multiple cities at a time.

I've found 2 people that seem legit but one isn't replying and 1 only sells quarter ounces or more.
>>
Ask strangers
>>
>>723450072
You could try the deep web if you're desperate... It's pretty legit, got acid off there once no problems.
>>
>>723450379
I live with my parents so no chance of risking a delivery.

I haven't had any luck finding someone willing to meet up on the deepweb either.
>>
>>723450072
Restaraunt workers of the world, unite!
>>
>>723450379
This. I get it from deep web. The guy always weighs it over, too. I always get a few extra grams. Dunno why but I'm not complaining.
>>
Go to local shop. On the way keep an eye out for teen ages. Look for teens
>wearing hood
>reflective shades
>messy hair

Where there is teenagers there is weed
It's risky using stranger so be prepared to loose a tenner of your currency. Most stoners will help one another out. Just look for tell tale signs of a stoner
>>
STEP 1: GO TO GAS STATION
Step 2: wait for someone to buy a wrap (don't assume when it's black and milds)
Step 3:???
Step 4: profit
>>
>>723450556
also this
>>
>>723450072
>How do I find a dealer in Australia? And no normie answers like "ask your friends" because I don't have any.

Ask niggers
>>
>>723450712
No niggers here only coons. Selling weed would be working which they don't do.
>>
>>723450072
What city are you in and i'll tell you the where to find it.
>>
>>723450456
No kidding bro, that would suck.

Maybe if you're over 18 you could look into opening a P.O box, in the end it comes down to whether or not you can be bothered going through the headfuck I guess...
>>
>>723450833
Perth
>>
Quit being a bitch. Get your fat ass off the computer. Literally, weed is sold on every other two blocks. Get a job where you're not piss tested. Or pissed test just once. I guarantee you'll have a co worker who either smokes or sells weed and can get you a weed man. Grow up, it's weed. Don't be a bitch
>>
go to an off ya tree store, ask any customer in there.

don't bother asking staff, they won't risk it
>>
>>723450870
You're going to hate this but go to a pub that plays live music. Proper stoner shit or old Aussie rock. There is ALWAYS the token stoner guy walking around ready to sell and he sticks out like dog balls. If you can't talk to people normally or have a family member or friend who smokes you're going to have a shit time.
>>
>>723450870
Oh come on there's so much weed in Perth it's not even funny
>>
>>723450456
I live with my parents too lol and have like 35+ total deliveries. They just look like ebay packets if you get a good vendor with good stealth.
>>
Doesn't matter where in the world I am I be able find myself some bud
>ask strangers who seem like nice people

>Sit beside the clerk til he sells some King skins if you have to

>Just don't try sell gum to the smokers while you sit and wait at the counter
>>
Make a fake Facebook and join a bunch of stoner/420 groups or whatever. Better if they're local.
>>
>go to belmont forum
>find aboriginals hanging around doing nothing and ask them

enjoy your weed
>>
>>723451511
This seems like a good idea. Thanks.
>>
>>723452222
No problem bro, nice quads
>>
mb any local tor marketplace?
>>
ask your local kangaroo for the "magic mixed lemonade" and they'll know what you're talking about
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.