[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just need a quick answer with this, is the operating system in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: OS.jpg (131KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
OS.jpg
131KB, 720x960px
Just need a quick answer with this, is the operating system in this photo definitely windows 7? Or could it be a version of vista? If it's vista this helps me a lot, thanks
>>
pls halp
>>
>>723449339
Why does it matter?
>>
>>723449065
Yes

Source: tech support bloke
>>
>>723449411
To clarify this is defo windows 7. there are vista taskbars that look similar but not exactly like this.

How would it being vista help you?
>>
>>723449623
recently an alt facebook i have was hacked, and I can't get on to it as it was a throwaway account but it used one of my emails some of my friends and exs know, the only info I have about the login is that it was on chrome via windows vista.

so i just looked through some photos an ex sent me on fb incase it could have been her
>>
>>723449784
prolly just a random attack. you lost the e-mail account too i gather?
>>
>>723450155
No, the email is untouched, it was just attempted login to fb which didn't actually lose the account, but it's locked it because it wasn't sure if it was me or not, which is was not.

and yeah ive had random attacks loads before but just the timing from irl shit from this one is making it more suspicious
>>
>>723450681
http://logintips.com/facebook-login/check-facebook-login-history-recent-activity.php
>>
>>723451061
yeah man I know, problem is the account has been locked out, and the way to unlock it is to provide photo ID of the name and DOB of the profile, which are both random because its a throwaway account to manage a fb page lol
>>
>>723451219
no other recovery options? ouch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.