[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >23 sissy from uk >get really horny and dress

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: WSD_Sissy_full_(530).jpg (40KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
WSD_Sissy_full_(530).jpg
40KB, 360x480px
>be me
>23 sissy from uk
>get really horny and dress up and decide i want to suck my first cock
>put an ad on craigslist that gets answered by a man who says he's 50, huge cock and able to get to me in about 10 mins
>say perfect and tell him my address and phone number
>my phone rings and i put on the sluttiest girliest voice i can
>hiiiii this is kandyyyyy
>ya'alright love i'll be there in 'bout ten minutes
>mmm perfect baby
>he hangs up and i'm getting really turned on
>his car pulls up outside and i get instant regret
>stood behind the door with massive fake boobs and full make up and wig with lingerie on
> cant back out now as he's driven all the way here, knows my address and my phone number
>i open the door and in walks an man who is at least 65
>instinctively say 'alright mate come inside' in my normal voice and mega cringe as i realise what i've done in my horny state
>i take him upstairs and half way up he spanks me really really hard
>holy fuck that hurt
>he bends me over and starts to eat my ass out on the stairs
>not expecting anal i havent shaved or properely cleaned my ass
>what the fuck can he be tasting
>get to bed room and take his pants down
>dick barely visible in pube mound
>i start to suck him off and it's nothing like the sexy slutty act i was fantasising about
>he's moaning louder and louder
>what do my neighbours think is going on
>mmm that's lovey that is flower, ya' dirtah bitch!
>it feels like he'll never come and i'll be forever hesitantly sucking on his old pubey cock
>told him in my ad i wanted him to cum on my fake tits
>mfw when he grabs his dick and empties a gallon of old man cum all over my face and into my mouth
>oh god please let this ordeal end why did i do this
>my face is plastered with cum
>he shakes my hand and leaves and drives away
>get in the shower still fully clothed and shaking with regret and self hate
>what have i done i'll never do that again ever
>get horny and do the same thing two weeks later
>>
>>723446807
Was the next time any better?
>>
I occasionally browse craigs list while in a horny state, but have never tried my luck. This story makes me glad for that. :-)

Did things turn out better the second time?
>>
File: 1487303697700.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487303697700.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>723446807
So was it a better experience when u tried a second time?
>>
The second went much worse actually, straight from the off i went full guy mode, the guys duck was so big i could barely take the head and he kept forcing my head as far down as he could. Also i'd asked him to record me doing it so i could watch it later, that night go to watch it and cant see a thing because it's too dark and forgot to turn the big light on
>>
>>723446807
Pic of you in those fake tits?
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 261x193px
>>723446807
>>
File: blowjob_in_the_car-4_tmb.jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
blowjob_in_the_car-4_tmb.jpg
12KB, 320x240px
Mine was went a little different
> Be me 17yo, finally got internet and own room
> Fapping 2-3 times daily, normal sites
> Few weeks later i learn how its work, got into hentai,r34 etc and see some futa
> Got gf this time but she wasn't into sex too much
> Play mmo game where i start a female character and act as a female(lot of guy give me stuff and talk to me, fake msn,email etc)
> Go to gay chat, talk to a lot of random dude(i was 17... they just loved me but mostly 40+)
> I only talk for weeks but one night 1 was horny af, fapping but didnt cum.
> Random 45yo guy was online who i was talking for a good time, he said he can pick me up and we can go to a dark place with his car
> I was horny, i said okay come ofc.
> I am waiting i was okay, then the phone rang and my hearth stop for a sec but i answer and he said he waiting for me outside
> Go out, saw his car and him first time, skinny 45+ guys, not the worst, feel like almost pass out
> We talk a little then go driving around and stop at a dark park in the bushes, we sat back and we start undressing
Cont if interest
>>
>>723449827
doeeet 1500 character limit
>>
File: (m=eqgl9daaaa)8.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
(m=eqgl9daaaa)8.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>723449827
>We went full naked, first time see a man nake this close, but i liked it fck o.O
>I asked him if he has something to cover my head (i was shy af)
> He was kind and got me some blanket then pull me head right to his dick
> I touch it, i was so warm and half hard, i had no time to think, my hearth beat fast, but i know he is waiting
> So like an instict is just got it into my mouth and start working on it
> Feels good, he said i'm doing it good and i feel like it.
> Try to forcing down my throath and went pretty well, i heard he like it and soon he said he will came
> I pull it out and start doing with only hand but i like it meanwhile
>>
File: 2-320x240.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2-320x240.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>723450579
>I just do it harder, faster, he touch my head so i know this is the time, and before i realise the warm cum landed on my lip and tounge, best feeling in the worl
>Start slowing my hand, make sure every drop came out, then just like an instict i clean his penis with my tounge, start to suck it slow and im sure he loves it.
> At the end he said it was soo good and he cant believe i do it first time now, we get clothet and drive me home, we met 1 more time few month later :)
>>
>>723446842

That's so romantic!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.