[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with your girlfriend's sexual past if she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 34

File: 1475820609394.jpg (169KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475820609394.jpg
169KB, 768x1024px
How do you deal with your girlfriend's sexual past if she was very promiscuous? Do you even care? If not, why don't you?

No cuck zone.
>>
File: 1418715458985.png (3KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1418715458985.png
3KB, 302x237px
Wouldn't care. I prefer open relationships tbh. If she's had lots of sex then good, she probably knows what she's doing.
>>
Only care if she has something incurable.
>>
I don't care, if we're just fucking. If she's my girlfriend I still don't care, as long as she isn't a total skank. She's never yours, it's just your turn.
>>
>>723444444
>>
>>723444175
dunno my gf was a virgin
>>
just perform better than everyone who came before me
>>
>>723444413
Open relationships are only cool if you're getting pussy on the side. If she's fucking around with other guys and you're exclusively seeing her you're what's referred to as a cuck
>>
>>723444542
Yeah you could do that. Realistically, if she's fucked dozens of other men before you, of all different ages, do you think you'll ever be "the best"? I've been in that position before
>>
>>723444175
I don't give a fifth of a fuck about what my missus got up to before she got with me. I am in no position to judge someone on their sexual history.
>>
>>723444450
This is so true man. Most women are just temporary. been in several 2-3 yr relationships. Girls just get bored of being treated like a normal person, they want to be swooned over by some new blood. they almost always get bored... im currently going on 2 years with one. lol we'll see.
>>
>>723444687
Yeah. Not that we keep score, but if we did, I'd hold just about all the records (eg, giving her the most orgasms, etc.)
>>
>>723444752
lol'd
I just finished a 2 year sentence, good luck with yours man
>>
>>723444175
Nope.

99.999999 percent if really hot girls have been slam pounded in every position by tons of guys, just have to get over it.
>>
>>723444867
You'll never know. Your best bet is to stop giving a fuck about trivial bullshit like that, because at the end of the day, you'll break up and she'll be fucking someone else anyways. Like I said, it's just your turn.
>>
My ex fucked lots of dudes from dating sites and the pussy was still very tight. I was just worried about catching the clap or some shit, so I always strapped up. I'm sure she's fucked a dozen more since we've been broken up. Good for her.
>>
>>723444923
Thanks. it may be shitty with the first one or two but you get used to it... that soul crushing feeling.
>>
>>723445208
Sorry to hear that man, I wish I could say the same. 2 years of her bullshit and I finally had enough, I haven't felt more free in years.
>>
>>723445054
Pretty sure a girl doesn't have to be pretty hot to be slam pounded by tons of guys. Just have a pussy, an asshole, a mouth, and a pair of tits.
>>
i was wild as a kid. fucked EVERYTHNG.
married a virgin. had to teach her everything, still boring and hung up in bed.
divorced now, dating stupid hot redhead 20 years younger than me. shes not a virgin but not a ho. its a nice mix now. shes a bit adventurous but i dont have to worry about her being late from work cuz shes sucking dick in a parking lot.
>>
>>723444175

Well I've been kinda promiscuous myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oai3mUL-T-I
>>
>>723445208
I felt the same way with the last one. she was just insane honestly.

she seemed so normal for the first year. until she got used to me. I feel bad for the next guy.
>>
>>723444175
This is some shit insecure betas worry about. She's probably better at fucking because of it, which is good for you. If your concern is you won't be good enough, you're a little bitch. She's with you and not them. Get your shit together or she'll leave you for someone without self esteem issues.
>>
I wish I didn't care because I've been 6 years single since and haven't met an amazing girl since then...
All because of she had more partners than me...
Here I am alone and homeless now
>>
>>723445693
wtf man
>>
The pussy is tight and she knows how to move, I don't have time for boring sex
>>
>>723444175
If you care, date someone else you judgemental ass. You are the problem, not her. You should thank her for getting good at sex because of it and she is not fucking them anymore, she is fucking you. God! Some people...
>>
just get over it and fuck her, pussy
>>
>>723445489
Nice
>>
>>723445147
>still very tight
that's because it doesn't get loose with intercourse
>always strapped up
you mean to tell me you banged her with a condom on your entire relationship??? who does this
>>
>>723445765
Lol this person gets upset because they arent getting any pussy.
>>
If she passes an STD test, play ball. If she fails, stay away from her.
>>
>>723444450
fucking-a man thank you
>>
I used to date a girl for 2 years and the first 3 months were great. Til she cheated in me. So did the smartest thing a man could do. REVENGE! Went to a party and fucked some random girl. The year and 9 months was us just cheating on eachother. It literally got to point were we would just be straight up and tell eachother that we were about to go fuck someone else. Good times.
>>
>>723445574
This
>>723445693
Lol you fucked yourself, congratulations. Maybe next time you won't get hung up over bullshit like that.
>>
>>723445943
That's fucking retarded
>>
>>723445807
People who don't want to catch std's or come down with the baby sickness?
>>
File: mpflol.jpg (20KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
mpflol.jpg
20KB, 249x250px
>>723444688
>I don't give a fifth of a fuck about what my missus got up to before she got with me. I am in no position to judge someone on their sexual history.

Lol, this guy married an used up slut
>>
>>723445439
Of course not, but I'm just saying you can pretty much guarantee that the hit ones have been there. Odds go down the more fugly they are.

If you want the quality looking ones you just have to love with it.
>>
>>723446057
>what is birth control
>I date street whores so that must mean everyone else does too

If you haven't creampied it's not a relationship, bitch
>>
File: 1487611681816.jpg (43KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1487611681816.jpg
43KB, 750x747px
>>723444688
Same anon, same.
>get mono
>3 weeks later
>word gets out that i have mono
>1 week even later
>word reaches me that my entire circle of friends has mono
>the girls in it and their boyfriends
>no longer have circle of friends

Then, my second Junior year(shutup)
>move to a small town
>380 people
>turned 18 two weeks ago(like irl from this very minute)
>no longer scared to send dick pics
>i did some math
>mfw ~20.9% of my school claims to like my dick
>another ~3.8% blocked me on snapchat
I can't ever call someone a whore, let alone unironically.
>>
>>723444175
Does she care about your past? If not, why do you?
>>
I've been a dirty manwhore for almost 20 years so it doesn't bother me

I haven't been with a chick who's had more partners than me in 10 years
>>
>>723445856
I'm relating to someone else in the equation. I get dumped by Judgey-McJudgersons, even if I'm up front about my past. They dump me saying "I thought you were lying about your past to impress me." WTF? Typical judgemental insecure ass, they want virgins with the sexual skill of a Kitty Ranch whore. Those people don't exist.
>>
>>723446143
Birth control is something that doesn't work half the time, and just because I choose to be safe, is that a bad thing? Damn.
>>
>>723446067
No, this guy is dating a chick with roughly the same amount of sexual partners that I've had. I've been a pretty depraved fuck and im not exactly judgemental.
>>
>>723446193
holy shit man you need to get laid you are just annoying.
>>
>>723446193
>they want virgins with the sexual skill of a Kitty Ranch whore.
sure they dont.
keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>723446281
>No, this guy is dating a chick with roughly the same amount of sexual partners that I've had. I've been a pretty depraved fuck and im not exactly judgemental.

Like I said, you married a slut.
>>
>>723446349
For starters, I'm not married and don't plan on getting married.
Secondly, i could be considered a slut and those in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

You, on the other hand, sound like you're married to your right hand and tissue box.
>>
>>723446469
>if you're not loose with your morals you dont get laid lmao!
this is what our generation has come to.
disgusting.
>>
>>723444175
Why would I care? She ain't fucking anyone but me now.
>>
I didn't bother reading any replies to this. Fact is if you're an adult 99.99% chance girl you're fucking has had at least one, way more likely multiple, dicks inside her. Also very high chance yours is not biggest or you're not best in bed. Here is how you deal, enjoy what you have while you have it and understand it's more than likely that you will not stay together, if you beat those odds good for you but any adult has a past and any woman you fuck prolly has fucked guys better in bed and with a bigger dick than your faggot ass. Be happy you're getting some pussy and grow up.
>>
>>723445952
I did. Oh well.
Maybe next time
>>
>>723446469
Not the guy you commented to but you kinda do sound like you need to get laid, or at lease buy a damn punching bag to release some of that hostillity you have.
>>
>>723446571
Exactly
>>
got with a 9/10 inexperienced virgen she only ever did prude stuff. I was first bunch of things. feels good.
>>
>>723446593
And to be nice, regardless of past...even if they fucked a shitload of guys like 1000 there must be something about you that stands out. Like maybe you got a freckle on your balls that reminds her of her pet turtle as a child and she fucks you because of that. Who knows? Enjoy what u can get when u can.
>>
>>723444175
This nasty slut drinks piss
http://streamboobs.com
>>
>>723446541
Look man im sorry that you need to find a girl who's had as little sex as you in order to feel adequate. Im not really sure why you're so passionate about limiting your choice of women over something so arbitary, but thats your problem, not mine.

>>723446704
I'm not sure how I'm being hostile? I'm being attacked because i think people can fuck who they want and apparently other people feel differently.
>>
>>723446928
Okay I kinda wanna see a nasty slut drink piss now....
>>
>>723446964
you're making it sound like i haven't already found one.
you're the one obsessed with mediocrity.
>>
>>723446913
lol
>>
>>723446964
>I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now....I can't even. I'm going back to tumblr!!! This was the nicest possible way I could show you what a faggot you are.
>>
>>723444175
then don't date her
move on

personally I go by the rule of 10
If she's in double figures then I don't date it.

They probably have a ruined baggy vagina and anyway it's not nice going somewhere all your mates have been before
>>
>>723447028
>Mediocrity
Because a woman who's got fuckall sexual experience is totally better than one who's actually decent in bed? because sexual history is the most important element in who you date? grow the fuck up

>>723447097
Whatever man, if you cant handle someone elses opinion then it might be you who's the faggot.
>>
>>723447295
That's funny. Okay for one, being that you're a complete fucking faggot retard let me explain something. A vagina will tighten back up over time. For two, there is no possible way you know a girl has had sex with less than ten guys for sure, unless you have been stalking her from birth, if you have been stalking them from birth then damn...pro
>>
>>723446964
You seem like somebody who feels like they've been slut shamed, even though no one here personally has called you a slut, but you're still on the defensive.
>>
Why do you guys deal with such a shit? In my town people dont want to date well-known whores because they are always fucked in the head not because they are whores...
People who care about that seems to me like a noselfsteem faggots...
>>
Don't have gf, but I dread the day I hear about what my crush has done with her bf's.

Honestly, I'd be okay with it.
>>
>>723447526
Lol, being well known for being a whore just means they weren't good at it. Plenty of women can manipulate men as easy as we manipulate them. Make them think we only fucked a couple girls when the real number a lot higher or even the opposite. Make them think you fucked a lot when the real number small. Don't matter. Once ur in ur in and believe it or not a lot of women think the same way. At a certain point it don't matter ur ganna fuck once You've gone so far.
>>
>>723447354
>because sexual history is the most important element in who you date? grow the fuck up
the irony is palpable retard.
in your first sentence you invalidate what you say in the second.
thank you for confirming yourself to be everything i thought you were.

keep on being mediocre, anon.
>>
>>723444450
>shes never yours
>its just your turn

Damn, thats deep.
>>
>>723447728
Most women who have fucked a lot of guys are good enough at lying and manipulating to not be known for it. Just like most guys who've fucked a lot of women are....not that difficult
>>
My sexual history absolutely dwarfs hers... Had tonnes of short term relationships, one night stands, hookers, etc. I have literally lost count of the number of different girls I've fucked. The bit that tickles me the most is that she occasionally tries to demonstrate how bad/naughty/dirty she is with tales from her past..... but she has NO idea of all the anal/bondage/bisexual experimentation/strapons/facesitting/golden showers/etc.

lol.
>>
>>723444175
Tbh, that shit bothers the fuck out of me. Im an insecure faggot.
>>
>>723447403
Well, my gf has had 8 guys before and she's 31
conservative as fuck, Asian and a solid 8-9/10
I've known her for 5 years before we dated. She and I both work at the same university.

Now, science stuff. NO the vagina does not shrink and grow at will and skin (the nature of the 'organ' does not return to it's virgin-like state.
Have you ever seen a fat cunt that's lost all their weight?? do you see what's left? flabby rolls of skin, NOT a perfect figure at all.

Yes, it has a muscle that can be sqeezed, but that isn't the skin or the hole.

If your girl has had 20+ guys, she's been used up. I'm not picking a fight it's just the truth.

The only place telling you about this magical recovery skin are womens magazines, along with all sorts of other degeneracy
>>
reasons to care that your gf is a whore...
1) sex crazed and can't help cheat
2) baggy vag
3) low self-esteem
4) insane
5) no other traits worth attention
6) shallow
7) stupid
8) look like a man from certain angles
9) liers
>>
File: meerkat.jpg (18KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
meerkat.jpg
18KB, 292x400px
>>723444175
Write the list and start working your way through it, simplez...
>>
sexual history and experience is very important in compatibility

virgins are good together

manwhores and sluts are good together

they dont mix

be happy you arent married and enjoy just being young
>>
>>723447959
Its fucking normal fag.
It's not an easy thing to get used to.
>>
>>723444175
What is this debauchery?
>>
File: scott-pilgrim-evil-ex[1].jpg (202KB, 620x332px) Image search: [Google]
scott-pilgrim-evil-ex[1].jpg
202KB, 620x332px
>>723448094
SCOTT PILGRIM!
>>
>>723447997
i agree with all this cept i dont understand where you get point 8 from...
>>
File: 1474763095127.jpg (26KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
1474763095127.jpg
26KB, 249x246px
>>723444450
>She's never yours, it's just your turn.
nice
>>
File: 1486541208535.jpg (13KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1486541208535.jpg
13KB, 261x195px
>>723448209
I haven't seen that, guess I maybe should.
>>
>>723447960
Not really. Or are you telling me your asshole is used up because you had 20 shits?
Course it becomes less tight, but that's related to age, not sex. The only time you could feel something like that is immediately after someone else fucked her. Everything else is just bs
>>
>>723448292
Its actually extremely relevant to the thread.
>>
I don't think her past matters to be honest, can't change the past. Same as you, she probs feels the same about your history with girls.

At the end of the day, people grow up man!
>>
>>723448128
>>723447997
>>723447960
it's pretty clear when guys are just bitter about their failures with women or threatened by women. honestly it's a pretty sexist conversation to even be having. my gf and i agreed that her sexual history will not be a factor in our relationship. i know she has done stuff in the past, but she's with me now and isn't even that sexual of a person at this point in her life (mostly focused on her studies and volleyball). cliches aren't always true and people would understand that if they left their moms basement. it does kind of bother me a little bit when guys make certain jokes towards her, or at least it did before, but she helped me understand it's just part of their culture
>>
Evolution made whores trash in man's eye. Why do you think humans are biologically predisposed to monogamy? Because of all the care infants need. Loose women over-produce offspring, reducing the survival chance of your genes. From the perspective of natural selection, Whores are babykillers. Your babies.

good luck beating evolution faggots.
>>
>>723444175
IDGAF about my gf's sexual past. She isn't with any of them now. She's with me. And with me for a reason.

I have been very sexually active, as well. It would make me look like a complete hypocrite to be worrying about her past when I have a vast past of my own.
>>
>>723448356
>Fuck around for entire youth
>Expecting a change of behaviour as if you'd suddenly snap out of it after "settling down"
Bullshit, there's no reason to assume anything changes. And the statistics reflect that.
>>
File: tumblr_le9ftbUOMX1qfu4tho1_400.png (7KB, 360x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_le9ftbUOMX1qfu4tho1_400.png
7KB, 360x279px
>>723448359
I've broken in one virgin, not counting my self youundertsand
>>
>>723448401
literal cuck
>>
>>723447295
>rule of 10
You have got to be underage b&. Where the fuck do you find chicks that have been with less than 10? Middle school and free candy?
>>
>>723447960
dude you need to study more. first off, there is no "skin" inside the vag. its a mucous membrane that is constantly repairing and shedding itself. it has more in common with the inside of your mouth than anywhere else. also, the part of the vag that is "tight" is a ring of muscle. again in a constant state of repair. you can have hundreds of guys and still be tight if you exercise the muscle through kegles.

and the skin on the outside or the labia minora is formed through genetics, so weather she has a slit or flaps is a genetic dice roll.
>>
>>723448135
Is it really? Cuz most people say they dont care, but i think theyre lying to not sound like a pussy. I guess im a pussy. I hate this shit. Then i dig deep and ask questions. But then again its because im cheating a whole lot with different women so i guess thats that...
>>
File: ,mn,mn,mn.jpg (296KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
,mn,mn,mn.jpg
296KB, 960x960px
>>723448603
it's clear you are super smart and also very succesful with women. i'm sure you're virgin gf is way hotter and cooler than mine
>>
>>723446895
Sounds really fucking boring. I'll take a chick thats 6/10 that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose over a 9/10 virgin any day
>>
>>723444175
If it bothers you that much, dumb her and find a girl who hasn't been quite so much a hoe.
>>
>>723448801
i actually only needed to be successful with the one because im not a wannabe libertine faggot like yourself.
>>
File: 769.gif (966KB, 212x159px) Image search: [Google]
769.gif
966KB, 212x159px
>>723444450
>>
>>723448801
that face is whore. you can just see the white powdered nostrils, running mascara, and dead eyes that say fuck me in the bathroom.
>>
>>723448401
>it's pretty clear when guys are just bitter about their failures with women or threatened by women
I have a solid 8-9/10 gf and we're great together. Stop projecting.

>honestly it's a pretty sexist conversation to even be having
are you from rebbit? it's somehow sexist because it's about women!!! well lets all shut the fuck up because we don't want the sjw police on our case.
btw women also have standards. but keep that secret quiet shhhhh!!

>my gf and i agreed that her sexual history will not be a factor in our relationship. i know she has done stuff in the past, but she's with me now and isn't even that sexual of a person at this point in her life
She's not that sexual with you, you mean. Don't worry just support her through her studies with rent and a few meals (she might let you fuck her once in a while). And as for the 'agreement' she's done loads, why else would there be an agreement.

>cliches aren't always true and people would understand that if they left their moms basement
Yep, he's from rebbit, already dropped the basemenjt dweller crap. And stereotypes are stereotypes for a good reason.

>it does kind of bother me a little bit when guys make certain jokes towards her, or at least it did before, but she helped me understand it's just part of their culture
you're either a newfag or very young. The 'she helped me understand' means she didn't give you a choice - accept her past without even knowing the details or fuck off -

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS CUCK
a genuine cuck outside his rebbit environment
telling others what's 'sexist' and hurts feeleings.. and anything women are judged on is 'sexist' because that's apparently the definition for him. Whereas his actual girlfriend would/does fuck other guys if she wants to and he has to understand why, with her help of course.
>>
>>723447960
Never said magical recovery but saying a girl who's fucked a good amount of guys automatically ganna be loose as fuck just isn't always the case.
>>
>>723449037
tl;dr, it's all about you yet you're fucking boring
>>
Straight up, the only person who has a problem with their girlfriend's past sex life is someone who is insecure about themselves or their dick size.
>>
been thinking about dumping my gf for awhile now, she's my first gf been together for almost 2 years.
She takes me for granted way too much, getting tired of it.
>>
>>723448500
i think posts like this guy are the most healthy answer

personally, im with someone ive known since we were very young and it matters to me more than it should that i know the only experiences we've both had are with each other. At this point we are both almost done with college and will soon wed.
>>
>>723449095
Pussy self cleaning and healing /b/ro even a girl who's fucked a lot of guys could say she's been with 6 or 7 and most would never know.
>>
File: cvzvvc.jpg (96KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
cvzvvc.jpg
96KB, 720x960px
>>723448875
never said i was with more than one woman btw

>>723449023
basing opinions about women on cliches and stereotypes, super cool

>>723449037
never said she does that now, maybe you're the one who is projecting. no i don't pay her rent, but obviously i'm supportive of her because it's called being a good partner, not that you would understand that. you mad, bro?
>>
>>723444752
Aint that a bitch, cant live with them, cant live without them....
>>
>>723448673
You've obviously never seen a tight little 'inny'
turned into a stretched gaping 'outy'

is she just meant to tuck it all back inside?
>>
>>723448603
this
>>
How do u know if a woman is telling u the truth about the number of partners shes had? Is it true they divide the numbers they had by 2? kek....
>>
>>723449258
>never said i was with more than one woman btw
what is reading comprehension you faggot?
you used the plural like it was desirable
>>
>>723449249
How about the mental scars and the inability to properly bond with mates after 5yrs of getting pumped and dumped? A loose twat is the least of your concerns IMO
>>
>>723444573
You're what's referred to as a cuck you fuckin beta piece of shit suck a dick and die
>>
more important question: so how do you get past the insecurity
>>
File: 1486352431775.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486352431775.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>723447997

Look.
Look at that virgin faggot and laugh.
>>
>>723449258
You've already said she's not sexual with you now.
But she was with guys before you.
Confirmed cuck

and if your gf is that he/she stocky shemale on your pic, I'd be glad we're not having sex

4chan will give you some real advice. Find a girl that is sexual with you (even if she studies or has a job, like the rest of us)
>>
>>723449531
realize that relationships past their purist state are just broken people trying to fit their lives together.
>>
>>723449606
lol this
>>
>>723444573
Thanks for explaning, Dr. Cuck
>>
>>723447959
Nah, just human.
>>
>>723449258
>hasnt been with a girl before
>gets a slut gf that wont even fuck him

there are times when 'cuck' is misused/overused on this website,
this time it's just perfect.
you're literally a cuck.
>>
>>723449700
kekd
>>
>>723448509
That's another matter entirely. We were talking 'bout pussy.
Of course you need soneone who doesn't fuck other guys. But that's personality, not biology...
>>
My girlfriends fucked over 70 guys. I've fucked under 5 cunts + 2 dudes. We'll prob get married.
>>
>>723448483
I beat it with not dying by a simple infection at the age of 11. We're not apes anymore, anon...
>>
>>723449876
Bullshit
>>
File: l;kj;lj;.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
l;kj;lj;.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
>>723449587
well she's not a time traveler so who cares? the past is in the past, she's with me now and friendzones other guys all the time. also pretending she's not hot just makes you look stupid and even more sexist

>>723449734
maybe you shoudl check the definition again or consult some of that porn you're always watching
>>
Lol. Lots of you faggots are super dumb. There are conservative women out there. Im talking about girls who are 25 to 30 and have only been with 3 to 4 guys. Ive dated them, befriended a few, roommates with some, and have known a few from work.

Sounds like a lot of you are making peace/excuses for your sluts, so you dont have to deal with the truth. Aka lying to yourselves. A 27 year old woman with 30+ dicks in her mouth is not ok. Her psyche will not be intact.
>>
>>723449876
you and this guy
>>723449258
should be friends
>>
>>723449982
i don't use that word
>>
>>723449962
3-4 guys not counting the blowjobs, the one night stands, the holiday flings, etc etc. Naive faggot, it's 2017 you blind monkey.
>>
>>723449959
she's a fucking jewess
lol
>tongue out begging for cum
im gonna cum to ur gf now thanks.
>>
>>723449952
Bullshit what? These are tinder times what's not to believe
>>
Ive actually admitted my past to my bf. Mainly because our city is a bit small and like most of the guys i had hooked up with were sort of like people he sorta knew or people his friends sorta knew so i thought "night as well tell him straight from my mouth rather than it come from someone elses"
I did and he didnt care much. He isnt the jealous type. He had more of this sort of indifferent "eh well that was your past so who cares" sorta thing about it.
Hes no saint himself so i think he would feel it was dumb to be mad at me for my past when he was a little how himself.
Hes never really thought i was who i was from my past. He knew i was openly single and i was honest with the dudes i fucked with. I didnt play with anyones feelings or shit.

Really anon its all about trust. If the person youre with has proven nothing but love, loyalty and honesty to you then who gives a fuck about the past?
>>
>>723444175
I'm glad she was promiscuous. Makes it more fun for me. I have taught 2 virgins in my life how to fuck and blow and that was very boring. By the time they finally learned I didn't want them anymore. Then I met my current gf. I could see in her eyes that she was a very sexual spirit and now I'm having the best sex in my life.
>>
>>723449952
Not that difficult. Assume no long relationship. If she started fucking with 18 (kinda late) and had 12 guys a year (taking one home with her every month, not a huge number) she has 70 guys by the age 23.
>>
>>723448401
>tries to make others feel bad by showing off how great his love life is
>shows that he's just a cuck who uses buzzwords to forget about how cucked he is

Never change
>>
>>723450069
uh she's catholic and ok good luck being basically a rapist
>>
>>723449959
>pretending she's not hot
beer belly
fake tan
shoulders like a man
heavy eye make-up
high waisted skirt to make her short chubby legs look long
high heels to make her short chubby legs look long
literal rat-face with eyes and nose concentrated in the centre of the face.
and their either fake boobs or a bra that makes them look nothing like their natural state.

oh, but she didn't colour her hair so there's one thing

honestly bro, she's rough, maybe a 5/10 tops because she looks youthful. But you'd have to be drunk or not had it in a few months. that stomach euuchh makes me want to puke
>>
>>723450039
>holiday flings
Life is not a romcom you ignorant child .
>>
>>723444687
Being the best is something to work for. Not to acquire automatically because she was your first. I mean, isn't it enough that a girl wants to sex you? She might not be your best fuck either.
>>
>>723450305
>Implying women don't pretend they're living a romcom

I call it the Sex and the City generation. Affects older women too.
>>
>>723450193
Thats disturbing to think about
>>
>>723450281
bait faggot
dunno why i waited this long to reverse image search but eat dick
>>
>>723450193
Hmmm
>>
>>723444175
I don't care at all.

I had a promiscuous past. Just being young and enjoying life. Im good now. Same with her. Been together 5 years. People change.

There are no reasons to give a fuck. If anyone on this site tells you otherwise i guarantee theyre like 15.
>>
File: jljkl.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
jljkl.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>>723450290
ok well you don't get to date her so i dont think your opinion of her really matters but for the record she's a college athlete and i know a lot of guys wish they could get with her and she's in one of the "hot" sororities at our school. I'm not sure a neckbeard should be talking shit
>>
>>723449312
verjun
>>
>>723444175
>No cuck zone.
Nigga how you gonna ask us if you should care about your hoe ass girlfriend's sexual history and then state "no cuck zone"

>CUCK IDENTIFIED
>>
>>723450380
I agree with you 100%. Theyre all living in an endless episode of keeping up with the kardashians, but I meant that the constant dick train isnt always a thing with women. Some of them are conservative aka normal. I would seriously question the mental health of a girl thats sucked 40 dicks. Its just not normal, no matter how the cucks in here try to normalize it for their cucklationships.
>>
>>723450480
You sound like a faggot.

Just ignore people on the internet youre clearly offended by a clear troll and you are NOT being cool right now.
>>
>>723444175
I d care only if she fucked more then me, then i would set the score str8 and we would be fine - niggers are 2 points for me to set st8
>>
>>723450480
Shes hot bro. Theyre trying to fuck with u. Dont let them win
>>
>>723447960
>used up
KEKEKEK
You can't into human physiology, /b/ro. Go to bed.
>>
>>723450193
Thats exactly right. She would spot a guy, hunt him down, get him drunk then fuck his brains out. A real predator.
>>
>>723450624
The way bitches are now in days, you're going to be setting a shit load of points st8.
>>
>>723450608
>>723450675
he's the troll anakin.
you've been rused.
>>
>>723450742
Kek
>>
My gf has only ever made out with someone else and that was a really smelly dyke that went to my school. She wants to marry me so ill just see how this goes.
>>
>>723450675
>>723450608
life's not always about trying to be "cool" sometimes it's about telling the truth and being honest.

>>723450675
ok thanks its just it upsets me when guys mistreat women especially when even her friends say stuff about her sometimes though not really her looks in an insulting way
>>
>>723444175
My gf is the one that has to deal with my slutty past. She is dealing rather well. I've been with older women too, (at the time me 30 and the mature women ranging from 40-late 50s). Didn't give a shit who they had fucked really. They wanted to do some serious fucking though. I approved.
When I was younger I really didn't give a shit but two times. Once when a girl I was madly in love with split up with me for about a year, we went our different ways them met back up. Made a joke about at our time apart, "not like you banged black guys." Found out she did with one guy. Was enough to make me find her disgusting, and ruined any chances for us. If a woman who fucked people before you bothers you, then find a virgin. Otherwise, as long as she is loyal, that's solid gold. Nothing better than a woman who fucks like a demon but loyal to the end.
>>
>>723450480
>she's in one of the "hot" sororities at our school
wow the popular kids!!!
I just prefer my women to look like women, in Britain we would say 'she's built like a brick shithouse'. But lets agree to disagree.
And I'm guessing shot-put or wrestling

Not a neckbeard, don't know anything about computers or online games. I'm fit, eat healthy and read a lot - thanks in many ways to 4chan.

and I wasn't talking shit, I genuinely find your girl with the hook nose unattractive.

also, with all the pics you're dropping, she's about to be doxxed and have her bf (you) uncovered. This is /b/
>>
How many partners is too many?
>>
>>723444175
Its like a ski jump.. dudes before have the record now all you have to do is a better, longer more "pretty" jump. Or have better sponsorship... my secret is to make her cum. I wonder more about what my gf thinks about all the dudes i fucked.
>>
>>723450874
double figures is too many
>>
>>723450874
One is too many. Best to stay alone my friend.
>>
File: val_kilmer.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
val_kilmer.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>>723444450
>She's never yours, it's just your turn.
>>
>>723450874
How many makes your dick feel small?
>>
>>723450874
Depends on the age.
18-19 - More than 2
22-24 - More than 5
25-30 - More than 9

I met a 26 yr old in chicago last year who told me shes sucked 53 dicks. If thats not too much, fucked if I know what is.
>>
>>723450874
You see thats the million dollar question.

In my opinion there is no solid answer.

Because seriously ive had dudes think 3 dudes were too much lol
>>
File: 1449680642839.gif (232KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449680642839.gif
232KB, 640x480px
>>723444450
>>
>>723450874
Age × Attractiveness out of ten = Limit
>>
>>723444175
My current gf, which by the looks of it is the woman I'll spend the rest of my life with (no regrets, we're awesome together) had probably some 12 guys and 4 chicks. I had over 300 chicks and some 12 guys as well.

Guess who has to deal with past promiscuity more. Anyway, we talk about our pasts normally and it doesn't affect things. It all comes down to how much you value your partner and what kind of relationship you want to build with him/her.

History sometimes is just that, history.
>>
File: salute.jpg (7KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
salute.jpg
7KB, 236x177px
>>723444450
>She's never yours, it's just your turn...
>>
>>723444687
>do you think you'll ever be "the best"?

protip : most guy are really mediocre at sex.

I know that from being bisexual, and a swinger and an organizer of gangbang and orgies.

They cum quite fast, they aren't really hard, they have absolutly no clue about what they're doing, they can't put any intensity in it...

It's easy to compete against an average guy as long as you know what you are doing when fucking your girl. If you ask someone at random they will tell you that they are good at pleasing their gf because "they care about her pleasure, enjoy lot of foreplay, eat their pussy, etc.."

People just sucks at pounding a girls pussy. Even porn actor are lame. The only guy who's able to put some intensity into it is nacho vidal
>>
File: 1458931615134.gif (897KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458931615134.gif
897KB, 480x360px
>>723444450
>shes never yours its just your turn
>>
File: 1416681881541.gif (2MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1416681881541.gif
2MB, 160x120px
>>723444450
y
>>
>>723450948
Yea if shes been with 12 guys with an average dick being 6", thats six feet of dick she took. Thats taller than most of you faggots.
>>
>>723450810
hey ignore these guys and post more pictures, i definitely respect your gf and it would go a long way to shutting these guys up i think :) also what do they say about her? just curious of course,
>>
>>723451150
Provide more details
>>
>>723451120
What the fuck do you look like
>>
>>723450948
Thats fucking stupid. Only neckbeards think that
>>
File: 1487907431686.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1487907431686.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>723444450
>>
>>723451059
depends...how many of them were niggers
>>
File: 1485825113396.jpg (225KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485825113396.jpg
225KB, 682x600px
>>723451355
Top fucking kek
>>
>>723451081
How many do you have? and whats your age?
>>
File: ;lk;lk;lk.jpg (62KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
;lk;lk;lk.jpg
62KB, 960x960px
>>723451372
I feel like it's just making people jealous and bitter and that's why they're being assholes and saying sexist shit. to answer your question though they just say kinda rude stuff, like making fun of her laugh and stuff like that. she always laughs along with them and says she doesn't mind, but i think it's kinda rude. she says it's jsut part of their culture though so idk
>>
>>723451463
Ive had 13 men.
And im 27 years old
>>
>>723451505
Tit pics?
>>
>>723451559
I dont post nudes online.
Not my thing
>>
>>723447960
because fucking 20 guys once use her pussy a lot more than fucking a guy twenty time.

even if the whole "used up" thing was making any sense, the number of guy wouldn't be important
>>
>>723451505
according to >>723451070<< you're a skanky slut
>>
>>723446193
>Wanted: for a jr position, 6 years of college, 10 years work experience and no prior practice or employment. 100% work load/pace from the get go
Nah, my gf's fuck schedule sure was narrowed down when she met me but she is a pro and my sack is always on empty so I'm happy.
>>
>>723451383
about what ?
>>
>>723451385
I consider myself fairly average in terms of looks. Well, maybe a bit above average. But I have a great cock, I can fuck for 4 hours straight and I'm a fairly smart guy that can talk about pretty much any subject (I'm guessing the last part is what did the most for me over the years in reeling them in).

Chatting up opens the way, the cock does the rest.
>>
>>723451402
anyone with standards knows it's correct

but if you're gay/bi whatever then of course that numbers low.

But for normal people double figures is too much
>>
>>723444450
i didnt come here for this
just kidding i cant relate to this
>>
>>723451402
Only siths deal in absolutes.
>>
>>723451666
What makes for good sex?
>>
>>723451592
Well its not like any of you are right or wrong.
As i said. There is no real answer ut all just depends on the others thoughts and opinions...
Like ive said. I met peope who think 3 are too many and ive met people who scoff at my 13 and say "thats it?"

It all depends on the other person point of view bro
>>
>>723451769
>this
>>
>>723451769
>shit is subjective
wow thanks retard
>>
>>723451670
7/10?
>>
>>723451504
her laugh? is it that weird lol? also, more pics, totally helping, see how no one's talking shit now?
>>
Doesn't matter what you "realize", deep down you'll always see a whore
>>
>>723444450
Bruh....
>>
>>723451888
Youre welcome. It seems people here have an issue in mixing up facts and opinions. Im glad i set it straight
>>
>>723451769
The guys who say 'thats it?' just wanted to be number 14 dear.
>>
>>723451211
What's this from?
>>
>>723451942
thats cause i already came
>>
>>723451739
That's a lot of detail that can't be summed up in text, especially in english which isn't my native language.

But if i wanted to try ; you see how much better you got with age ? When you first fucked a girl you had no idea how to move your hips, where to put your hands to get the maximum leverage, minimizing the effort you had to do to fuck a girl "full force".

When you know what you are doing, when you know how to move, where to grab a girl, how to position your hips you can put a lot more intensity, a lot more stamina, a lot more rythm.
>>
>>723452111
shut the fuck up and maybe we can get nudes
>>
>>723451893
Maybe, I guess. I've had people say I look quite average, also had people saying I'm one of the most interesting they've ever seen.

I'm guessing looks alone I'm a 7/10, yeah, but the clothes, the posture and the charm bump it up considerably.
>>
>>723452156
he hasnt had sex with her he doesnt have them
>>
>>723451942
uh i don't think im gonna show more you can see how she looks already. and yeah i guess to them it sounds kind of squealy or something, ti sounds normal to me but they're always call her that
>>
>>723452235
gtfo
>>
>>723452059
Who says uts always been dudes that say it?

Also some.of those dudes that have said it were like number 4 or 5. They had alredy hit it. I tend to be buds with my past flings. It aint always gotta be sexual all the time
>>
>>723444175
Eh, don't give a shit. So long as she's clean, and you're clean, there's nothing to worry about.

In all honesty, the more partners someone has had, the more experience and potentially weird shit they've been exposed to. The girls I've slept with that have had a number of previous dudes usually give better head, and are more willing to try new shit.
>>
>>723452235
lol.
>>
>>723452235
god i hope this is real
>>
who is this girl in the picture of the OP.
She reminds me of someone
>>
File: 9ab.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
90KB, 618x618px
@OP

You're a beta cuck , reddit.com/r/TheRedPill for guidance. inb4 suicide.
>>
>>723452235
don't listen to anyone else, this seems pretty normal stuff. what do they call her exactly?
>>
>>723451402
Ya dumb bitch, ya bitch.
>>
I did to have make fuck she did
>>
>>723444175
>want to date a freak
>want a virgin
pick one
>>
>>723452827
i told you they make fun of her laugh mostly
>>
File: IMG_6948.jpg (668KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6948.jpg
668KB, 2560x1707px
>>723444175
ya marry a virgin
>>
>>723453268
>goyim gave up on marrying virgins
>submitted their honour to jewish feminism
regain your honour@!
>>
>>723453188
Not entirely true, being a freak is more of a mindset kind of thing. A chick may have banged a dozen guys over 20 years and the sex is still boring and lame.

A virgin that is horny all the time and desperately wants to reenact a hundred things on her mind and that she's seen ln porn can very well be one hell of a ride.

I mean, just think about yourself and how you consider yourself. More or less freaky, etc., but was it all from experience? Or was part of it simply there even before you had sex?

By your logic, everyone would get freakier the more partners and more sex they have, but that unfortunately isn't so. Experience helps, ofc, as it does in all things, but there is no causality present.
>>
>>723453370
amen brudda
>>
>>723453193
lol do these "friends" call her a squealer?
>>
>>723454006
yes, that's what i already said
>>
>>723454165
>>
>>723444450
Words of widsom
>>
File: 1482215863819.jpg (43KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1482215863819.jpg
43KB, 400x299px
>>723444450
>>
File: 11340-500daysofsummer.png (652KB, 1573x636px) Image search: [Google]
11340-500daysofsummer.png
652KB, 1573x636px
>>723444450
Jesus Christ anon...

I'll carry your words with me as long as I can.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Yo real talk...

>girl lets me sleep around because she knows I'm too young to be sexually faithful to her

>kicker is that she'll remain loyal to me in every way

>mff threeways she finds

>she truly loves me And will wait for me

>she's a real 9/10 natural beauty

Only thing I can't get over was that she was raped... She's not even broken. It's just me not being able to get over because I'm a egotistical fuck
>>
>>723447997
>baggy vag
>>
>>723454652
There's something wrong with you in your brain homie. You need to think long and hard about what the fuck you're doing.
>>
Im not sure why everyone links large numbers of partners to some sort of mental deficiency. Ive slept with 30ish women and im a 22 year old male. I'm not perfect, but im completely stable and shit. All the women ive fucked thay told me high numbers also seemed like they weren't too fucked. Most of them gave me the same reason i gave them. "I enjoy sex, not looking for a long term relationship and i enjoy being around yoyr energy. You want to fuck around and see how it goes?" Those words verbatim and none of them ever fucked me over, got crazy attached to me, spread rumors, or did anything besides fuck and go on with their lives. Just give off a fucking relaxed, trusting energy and you normally get it back.
>>
>>723448128
Bullshit

I lost my virginity to a girl who was pretty much a hooker, and she showed me the ropes. Every lover I've had after that has enjoyed the sex greatly
>>
As long as she isn't fucking anybody else while you're fucking, it's not really an issue.
>>
>>723444573
That's exactly it. Judging by the reactions this one had, we have tons of cuckoos around who just revealed the truth.
>>
my gf is 18 in high school and has fucked 6 guys including me

me, 19 second year of college, ive fucked one woman and did everything but fucking with my last ex

it took a while but i built up to get over her past but i realized fuck it. still bothers me every now and then since she was a total slut
>>
>>723444175
Mine was a virgin before she met me. I fucked around a lot before hand
I think it's great that she had nothing to go on yet
Got to teach her to do everything the way I wanted
She's fucking insane in the sheets
Been almost 2 years and she still insists that she practice and try new things and buy new toys
It's like fucking playtime
>>
>>723444175
current gf is 19... fucked 15 guys before me.... and i'm having a hard time once in a while. Most of the time, i'm okay with it. But... think about 15 guys... that's a freaking lot. such a young girl, such a slut past. Only wants me right now, so that's okay. But it can be hard once in a while.
>>
>>723456455
>freaking
Cringed
>>
>>723456455
Bruh . . .
>>
File: rare.png (33KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
33KB, 527x487px
>>723444450

>she's never yours, it's just your turn
>>
>>723456508
yeah?
>>
>>723449210
Agreed
>>
>>723456511
The problem is that people say and want to believe she will be yours. As if it was natural. It just isn't. Get rid of the bluepill brainwashing. I don't want to encourage it, but it sure is better to accept it than have hopes in fake love.
>>
File: Silouhette Dan.gif (4KB, 597x605px) Image search: [Google]
Silouhette Dan.gif
4KB, 597x605px
>>723444175
Don't date sluts , don't reward carousel riders with your affection , attention and resources.

Thread over.
>>
The true cucks are the ones who overly concern themselves with who their partner is/has been with.
>>
>>723456329
What a hoe
>>
>>723457014
I believe you mean are happy about how many other men they have slept with.

Words have meaning.
>>
>>723448209
>07:50 No.723445943▶>>723445985
>I used to date a girl for 2 years and the first 3 months were great. Til she cheated in me. So did the smartest thing a man could do. REVENGE! Went to a party and fucked some random girl. The year and 9 months was us just cheating on eachother. It literally got to point were we would just be straight up and tell eachother that we were about to go fuck someone else. Good times.
>>>
> Anonymous 02/24/17(Fri)03:07:59 No.723445952▶>>723446595
>>>723445574
>>723448094

Cuck Pilgrim vs The Skank.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>723444175
>Only care if she has something incurable.
Fucking this.
>>
>>723445756
Time and pussy, always tight
>>
>>723457524
The fact that the more sexual partners a woman has significantly affects her ability to bond with partners doesn't upset you?
>>
>>723445887
Dude. You're so naive, if she's fucked four guys she's been exposed to herpes at least once it rarely shows up on test u less it's currently active
>>
>>723444175
As long as her vagina isn't a wizard's sleeve it's not really a problem. As long as she's up for kinky shit.

I'm not sure I'd like to know anything even if she had been a slut. Especially if she'd been fucked by multiple guys at once. That would be a huge turn off.
>>
>>723444450
whenever people talk about being depressed, this is the state of being depressed but he is dealing with it. good job anon, i am proud of you.
>>
>>723444450
Sweet jesus.

She's never yours, it's just your turn...
>>
>>723444450
wise words anon

your wisdom will be told

too wise and true, which makes me a little bit sad
>>
>>723446143
retard
>>
>>723444175
Don't care. I've fucked lots of people in the past, why should I care if they have too? Just so long as they're not doing others whilst with me. Fuck open relationships.
>>
>>723444175
Kill yourself OP ;)
>>
>>723446143
I've had lots of one night relationships then. I think your logic is flawed
>>
>>723458123
Yours is flawed. Anon basically said "every relationship involves creampies" which doesn't mean that every creampie is a relationship.
>>
>>723456329
Good for you little man, if you don't get over that you'll always be fucking your ex's ex-bfs ghosts
>>
>>723446964
you speak the truth. Don't let the ocean of neckbeards in depression tell you otherwise.
>>
>>723444175
This one was built for fucking!
>>
>>723444450
Im just replying cuz everyone else it
>>
As mentioned earlier in the thread, any more than 10 is a huge red flag. Let's be reasonable here though. If you've begun a relationship a girl and you're letting your insecurities cloud your judgement, preventing you from even pursuing a relationship then you are the one at fault. Not by a great margin, but inevitably so.

Nothing lasts forever, unless you're going to marry this girl. So don't project those dreams of yours before even attempting to get intimate with someone new.

life is short and so is ur dick fag op
>>
File: 1478934360522.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1478934360522.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>723444450
Everything makes sense now.
>>
>>723444175
Nah dude, just make sure you know her track record. My girlfriend hasn't been particularly modest, and either have I in the past, but neither of us have cheated in relationships. Unless you've been given a reason not to trust her, then don't sweat it bro. She is her own person too, just gotta respect that.
>>
I've dated a virgin and I've dated a slut. The slut was wasaaaaay more fun.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.