[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey there, /b/uds I got my first kiss on Sunday night. It was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: psychology-of-first-kiss-700_0.jpg (19KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
psychology-of-first-kiss-700_0.jpg
19KB, 360x360px
hey there, /b/uds

I got my first kiss on Sunday night. It was just spin the bottle but still. Then later in the night, the girl kissed me again out of nowhere. An entire mountain of spaghetti spewed from my pockets because I wasn't expecting it at all. And even later than that, I went to the bathroom to piss. Once I was done, she came in and we both sat in the bath tub. She asked me why I didn't kiss her back.

I don't really know why.
>>
You fuckin' pussy
>>
>>723440234

/thread
>>
are you fucking 12 or what, why are you here
>>
The answer is very easy anon, you are a huge an colossal homosexual.... I know it may be hard to gasp but you are, without a single doubt, a fag, you didn't kiss her back because you knew you liked the kiss but the fact that it was a female giving it to you made something inside you doubt for a second

You are gay and it's time you come out to your family, 4chan is full of faggots, so you will be liek a fish in the sea, my suggestion is next time you go play bottle with your 14 year old friends ask one of the girls to dare you to kiss some guy, that way you won't feel pressured since it would be a dare, and you will see that y ou will enjoy the though of his cock getting hard from the touch of your lips, before you know it you will be sucking him off in the closet
>>
>>723441393
Nah, she's a girl I really like. I've asked her before and she said that she's kinda into me. I've just never had a girl go out of her way to kiss me like that.
>>
>>723441822
Okay you are still in denial, look back on this thread 3 years from now after your first gf breaks up with you, you won't know why it didn't work until one day you get drunk and end up making up with Matt, then you will be sorry you didn't come out sooner, you are missing on lots of dicks, but if you insist then just force yourself to "like" this girl, it will be like kissing a wall
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.