[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I am a thirty year old virgin. I live in my parents basement

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (4KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 318x159px
Hello. I am a thirty year old virgin. I live in my parents basement and I have been alone my whole life. The only place I could be happy is in WoW, but I was just banned.
I am going to commit suicide soon.
What is a cheap way that will be more or less painless?
>>
Just bypass the fucking ban
>>
>>723440022
44 to head is probably the surest way to do it if you can afford
>>
>>723441095
I live with my parents so I have no money
>>
>>723440022
You want painless, get a gun. Hi-Points are fairly cheap as far as handguns go, and are fairly reliable. Besides, you're only going to need to pull the trigger once.
>>
>>723441245
Yeah right but many cheap ways can make you end up as a vegetable that can't speak or move and that's no good if you want to die
>>
>>723441374
How much should one cost? I have around 50 USD at my disposal.
>>
Also i can recommend jumping from an high as fuck building just make sure to jump with head first. And i mean really high just to be real Fucking sure.
>>
just make another account and play for free until your ban is over.

pansy.
>>
>>723442080
I live in the suburbs so not a good option
>>
>>723440022
Cheap and painless?

Jump in front of a train for free.
Or if you are willing to spend something, overdose on drugs that knock you out.

Livestream it bitch.
>>
Just play on the elysium server. It's private vanilla, and tons better than retail. Or if you are alliance, might as well off yourself
>>
>>723442181
And you cant travel at all? Go with the train for free and ask the conductor to fuck himself when he asks for ticket.
>>
>>723440022
good old garden hose into a running car, thats if your want to fuck up your parents car you pathetic loser
>>
HEY GUYS
OP HERE
Just letting you know
THAT THIS POST WAS FAKE
lel Top Kek
>>
>>723440022
How about you use this as a fucking wake up call and get on with your life?
Be a fucking man.
>>
File: 284.png (357KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
284.png
357KB, 600x840px
>>723443105
Oh also
>>
>>723443143
Fucking lol
You got me, I was: >>723443123
>>
>>723443143
We're not your friends. Nobody wants you here. Go away you piece of shit autistic faggot.
>>
>>723443293
Sorry
It was for the lulz
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 131x90px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 131x90px
>>723443420
>>
>>723443628
Nice thumbnail faggot
>>
>>723443730
thanks
>>
>>723442257
HURR DURR IM HORDE AND I DONT LIKE ALLIANCE KYS

Fucking autist
>>
50 bucks buys a suit shoes a shirt from thrift shops,a folio for a dam resume,pen a resume typed one pager,50 copies set the alarm clock for 5 am,out the door at seven go see whats in the state job bank,get leads,go on train bus,hitchhike to central business area,no car ? out in the farm boonies? visit neighbors ( work clothes in the bag,or backpack) clean out a shed bale hay,clean up horsepiles,
get the fuck off here,get out there,recruit some dame in an office,she might provide leads and poon if you can be decent with her.
no dope booze bong,pills got ptsd? gway
>>
These threads are so fucking gay. Anons give suggestions and OP shoots them down as not viable. You're going to kill yourself you fucking cunt, nut up and have a little dignity as you go out.
>>
I have never understood painless if you plan on dying what does it matter if it hurts. If you did it right the pain will only last a little bit than its over.

I automatically assume anyone that says painless has no intention to actually do it.
>>
>>723440022

I want to say, get help man, it's out there, there's people who will listen, there's people who will help. Hell, I'm not a therapist but I can offer a shoulder to cry on, or advice for moving forward, I mean I myself battle depression. I want to tell you that what is bothering you is a temporary problem, and suicide is a permanent solution to that temporary problem. I want to tell you that it'll all be okay.

But you got triple dub's and you want to an hero so fucking do it. Cheap and painless is start a car and leave it running in a closed garage, or drop a toaster in the bathtub, either way good luck faggot.
>>
File: 1477295055935.gif (1MB, 446x270px) Image search: [Google]
1477295055935.gif
1MB, 446x270px
>>723440022
No life skills?
>>
>>723441245
You just saved your monthly fee on WoW.
>>
>>723440022
U
>>
>>723440022
>>
>>723440022
Gravity.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.