[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this stethoscope has been around a while at the office apparently.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1231.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1231.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So this stethoscope has been around a while at the office apparently. I'm in the market for a new stethoscope, so I snagged it. No clue what brand/model it is however. But it appears to be a decent one.

Google isn't helping, can someone help me identify the maker of this stethoscope?
>pic related
The only identifying mark on it.
>>
>>723437658
Also, general EMT/Med fag thread I suppose
>>
>>723437658
Help me /b/ you're my only hope
>shameless self bump
>>
>>723437658
why do you even need one of those ?
>>
>>723438262
I'm an EMT?
>>
>>723437658
Seriously... want to know, any help would be nice. Will reward with a pic or two of my girls tits
>>
>>723437658
>so I snagged it
why didn't you just buy one, you nigger
>>
>>723439709
Why buy one when there is a potentially good one up for grabs? Thats what I'm trying to figure out, did I score or just get a generic crap stethoscope. If the latter, I'll just go buy a Littmann
>>
>>723439922
If you can't find it on google, then I would probably assume it's some generic piece of shit
>>
>>723440156 >>723439922

you got a non-specific piece of shit
>>
>>723440156
Perhaps, but all I get when I google is Littmann times the first 10 results. It was left behind by some doctor that came to a symposia at the hotel. I help a friend with his AV department there

Lol... it seems like a good stethoscope, but I'm really curious now that I can't just find it. I'll know for sure I suppose when I use it, but now im really curious.
>>
>>723440527
Eh, that would be disappointing. I could spend a couple hundred a good one which I planned to, but if I scored on this forgotten and left one that would be a win
>>
>>723440560
The reason he left it behind is because it's a piece of shit
>>
>>723437658
I know what it is because it was my stethoscope asshole. Give back pls
>>
>>723440911
You'd be surprised what people forget at symposiums lol

We've got 3 pretty good printers that were left about 6 months ago. Got to be about a grand worth of printers, no call back no attempt to reclaim. Just left
>>
>>723441138
Who the fuck brings printers to a symposium?
>>
>>723441327
The printers were actually for a small meeting, like 20 people if I recall. But a lot of them have printers at their registration desk for whatever reason. I've seen laptops left behind. Some psychiatrist almost forgot their computer last week, including lawsuits and HIPPA shit saved on it
>>
>>723441560
Well, supposedly it had that kind of stuff on it. I believe it considering how they freaked about losing it
>>
>>723441327
For that matter, one of our projectors we now have in inventory was originally just left behind by someone.

In any case... this would be easy if it had a name, but all it has is that symbol in OP.... so someone with superior Google fu please help and tell me if I scored or not. Would be much appreciated and will reward with titties
>>
>>723437658
Wtf is that symbol? Is it a wrapped stethoscope? ..........
>>
>>723442619
I don't know, it's like a broken O with an accent... it's the only mark on it.
>>
>>723437658
OP. Advance Care Paramedic here.

I honestly cannot recognize that brand. But for some reason I can't stand stethoscopes without the pediatric side. Littmann is what I usually go for even though it can get pricey
>>
>>723443119
Littmann is what I was looking to buy, but they can get a little beat up on an ambulance so I was hoping maybe a I scored a nice stethoscope I won't cringe when I drop it or something.
>>
>>723437658
Hi, GE doc here. That is a Quizno's stethoscope
>>
>>723437658
OPTOMOLOFAG HERE...
I know may have similar "Master classic II" general use Stethscope... one sided bcuz there i no hole in the top to be "double sided".. here is my source see image below
>>
>>723443872
The other side is usually used for pediatric patients.
>>
>>723443571
This is true. But you're going to be going for atleast 60-70$ at min for something decently worthy. Otherwise theyre shit and you can't ascoltate properly
>>
>>723443872
Yeah I am not quite sure what this anon is saying. but the "master classic" and cardiology scopes are the closest I've found in terms of similar look and design...
>>723444151
Right I know, and I'm willing to spend the money. But if I bought myself a year or so with a freebie that would be sweet. That's why I'd like to know who make it and what the reviews say. I figure I'll have some idea if it is shit or not when I can or can't hear lungs over a Diesel engine though lol
>>
>>723444365
Ask someone in emerg. They usually know everything.
>>
>>723444365
it made in china... here source exactl shape and tube color: http://www.chinamedevice.com/ChinaSuppliers/4992/KS400OneSidedCardiologyStethoscope-452710.html
>>
>>723444365
Kek, funny thought....
>my abdomen hurts
Yeah yeah I know and you're 22 so probably pregnant but....
>come here let me listen to your lungs for a second
Kekerooni
>>723444571
Yeah I sent a pic to a PA fag and OB nurse I know. Will see if they can recognize it
>>
>>723444636
Oh man. The funny shit i've been through while using stethoscopes
>>
>>723444615
Lol googling the "model" just gets me more Littmann hits.... the logo is the key here methinks. Plus, just because Chinese doesn't mean shit, but probably does mean shit
>>
>>723444777
>checked
>im shot in the foot man!
Yeah I know.... but let me listen to your lungs for a second

lol it's how I got good at lung sounds lol
>>
>>723444636
Probably be questions on green text so... to explain

As an EMT respond on the ice cream truck, any girl/woman of child bearing age(11ish-50ish) with abdominal pain is pregnant. Every time, all the time. Until you can rule it out, assume she is pregnant.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.