[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just did speed and my penis is starting to get rather small,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487825089540.jpg (45KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487825089540.jpg
45KB, 512x384px
I just did speed and my penis is starting to get rather small, also drug/stories thread
>>
>>723433009
OP is a faggot. Learn to meth-sex or gtfo
>>
the last time i did shrooms i was alone. i lit a campfire and was too scared i'd breathe in too much smoke, so i spent a good hour prone, crawling to my tent and back to the campfire for water, etc. eventually i remembered that's fucking retarded and turned over and stargazed
>>
>>723433602
Meth sex? That's almost impossible. I can never get a full raging boner
>>
It's like im too in the zone and focusing like on the actual moment that I cant get my little man to stand completely up. If that makes any sense.
>>
>>723433935
yo i know exactly what you're talking about. that shit is a feedback loop of self-fulfilling failure. just dry out for a bit, you'll sort yourself out
>>
>>723433843
I think this only affects straights. I was the exact opposite...
>>723433009
Post dat shrivel bud
>>
>>723433009
>prom night
>got super high
>way to high
>started freaking out
>told them to kill me in 24 hours if i felt the same
>still having fun tho once i get a grip on being high
>go outside for fresh air and act a mess
>dont fully remember
>everyone sleep but my friend and my girl
>sitting on chair telling them how okay i am
>went upstairs had girl with me
>not as high as me
>start making out getting frisky
>stomach starts to turn
>get her off me and tell her to get me a trashcan
>wont hand it to me
>puke all over my friends floor
>go in the bathroom puke more
>puke all night
>wake up walk to another friends house
>puke again
>go home and sleep

It was my first time actually smoking and we hot boxed his house and me not trying to be a pussy i kept taking hits i laughed about it tho whole time it was going down and afterwards. one of my most memorable nights tbh even if i dont remember a lot
>>
>>723433811
kek
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.