[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Prove

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Daily reminder that gender dysphoria is a mental illness. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't.

I'm not even a trump supporter. I tend to lean left on most issues.
>>
>>723429079
Yeah, and it's treatment is gender reassignment surgery. What's your point, exactly?
>>
>>723429534
If I go to the doctor and tell him "Doc, I wasn't supposed to be born with arms I need them off" He'd look at me like I was a fucktard. If I go to the doctor and tell him "Doc, I wasn't supposed to be born with a penis I need it off" He's supposed to say "Alright anon, you're totally right." What sense does that make?
>>
>>723429079
yuyu hakusho?
>>
>>723430286
>Genre Action, Mystery, Supernatural

Clearly not meant to be representative of real life.
>>
>>723430193
If humans regularly had reverse phantom limb pain, it might be a valid request.
>>
>>723431179
>If

But they don't. Chances are their reproductive organs work as dictated by nature.
>>
>>723429079
It is a real disorder. All LGBTQWERTYPPOSURITHHAW... whatever are from two distinct roots: fetish or mental illness. Majority is the latter, usually from sexual abuse on a mentally vulnerable child.
>>
>>723431542
IDK im pretty sure i saw a breitbart article that people are cutting off their arms and/or legs so they aren't ableists
>>
>>723431934
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>723429079
The problem is that most people who call themselves TRANSGENDER are actually fucking attentionwhore faggots who arent actually transsexual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnMG8uzi80E
>>
>>723433453
This! I work with one, and HE is a total attention whore. Literally just says he trans just for the attention. Such a fag.
>>
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness, but being transgender doesn't automatically mean you have gender dysphoria. Gender dysphoria, as written in the DSM, states that the incongruence of your sex and gender causes you distress that effects your ability to live your life and do things normally. If you don't have that distress, but are transgendered at any stage, you don't have gender dysphoria.
>>
>>723431542
You seem to be unclear on the concept, here.
>>
File: 38555909.jpg (34KB, 382x600px) Image search: [Google]
38555909.jpg
34KB, 382x600px
>>723429079
It's not even a mental illness. It's just one particular delusion. Mentally ill people can have delusions pertaining to anything. They can believe they are bees, that other people are secretly just hats, that their bones are migrating around. They don't all get their own name, or else the DSM would be a trillion pages long.

Transfags are just fucked up and should be completely ignored by society beyond being given antipsychotics. They can wear whatever clothes they want, but how dare they try to make everyone else uncomfortable by getting laws passed allowing them in the wrong bathroom, etc.
>>
>>723429079
>posts on 4chan
>mental illness
>>
>>723429079
Why do you care enough to shitpost about it?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.