[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be forever alone >go to the gym everyday >do nothing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2345.jpg (39KB, 960x529px) Image search: [Google]
2345.jpg
39KB, 960x529px
>be forever alone
>go to the gym everyday
>do nothing else besides shitpost and play wow
>not ugly, just couldn't get girls because of having no friends
>end up meeting a really hot girl on social media
>has literally no friends like me
>stays at home all day
>hang out with her, get along perfectly
>comes to the gym with me every day
>starts playing vidya with me
>becomes my girlfriend
>recently she just started making friends
>ends up seeing them every day
>every time i ask her to chill she says shes busy with them
>haven't seen her in over a week

Am I fucked /b/? What do I do? also post your feels if you want to.
>>
>>723427009
make friends of your own you cum stain
>>
Don't bring a girl to the gym with you until you know you have her on lockdown. Wtf?

Why try to fix a broken girl before you have made sure you claimed her fully? Now she has a boyfriend, friends, more confidence and an improved/improving body. Her life did a 180 and doesn't need a Debbie Downer like you around. You fucked up bud.

Never fix a broken girl until she's yours.
>>
>>723427009
My advice with women? Don't bank on one.

I'm not saying be a huge man-slut but get out there and meet as many as you can.

Hot ones, ugly ones, whatever.

Women will let you down, especially the ones you like the most.

It helps having female company, and also you have more chance of getting pushy that way.
>>
>>723427817

lol what? i brought her to the gym because i literally do nothing besides that and she loves coming with me
>>
>>723427922
>Haven't seen her in over a week
Please stay coherent. Somebody who frequents the gym would not abandon it for an entire week Just to see some new acquaintances.
>>
>>723427853
this

but if you're a bit hopeful, maybe it's just that the recent positive changes in her life have led her to peruse platonic relationships which isn't bad.

Really just be straight with her and talk about it, try to work it out. It's healthy for both sides to have non-romantic reltionships
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.