[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fags.its been a while. I'm 112 days sober.had to go

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170223_171157.jpg (979KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_171157.jpg
979KB, 2560x1920px
Hey fags.its been a while. I'm 112 days sober.had to go to rehab and move across the country to do it.i just got married and a got a good job.my wife is all over the place emotionally.my job pays good but it's really hard work.i can't get high but I really want too.im starting to get stressed.my wife is also in recovery and I have to worry about her using too.i get really angry,happy and sad during the day.i don't have a sponsor right now and I really need one.any of you fags in recovery?If not can you share your experience with drugs and alcohol.

Here's a pic of a homeless guy I saw at the bus stop today who pissed where he sat.
>>
those 112 days outside rehab or counting rehab as well?
how many in the real world?
>>
i dont have a sponsor but went to an AA meeting a few nights ago. was pretty enjoyable. nice people all trying to stay healthy.

not long ago i had some bad alcohol withdrawals. went to detox. after detox i went on a week long binge and had to self taper.

the past 10 or so days ive been drinking about 1-3 beers per day. i try to wait at least 10 hours after i wake up to start, and drink one beer per hour. drink them slowly over the hour.

so far its working but who the fuck knows, right
>>
>>723423718
Its nothing on you op, I know its common terminology but I hate when people say drugs and alcohol. Like alcohol somehow isnt a drug. Its like saying Kids should stay away from drugs and ketamine. drugs and heroine.

just smoke some weed man.
>>
>Buy a can of four loko
>Get really drunk
>Don't drink again for two months

Kek
>>
I've pretty much been in the program for 32 years. I haven't attended in the past 15, but I got to sit in the back of the room from ages 1 to 16, soaking up all of the sad stories and lessons.

Start going to local meetings. That's really the only place you'll find a suitable sponser.

I have no personal stories of addiction, despite the fact that I smoke weed on a daily basis and drink a few times a week. It's never hurt my daily life or relationships. I can tell you that some anti-depressants will help you through the mood swings and stress though. Go to local meetings and ask your doctor for help with depression.
>>
>>723423824
30 in rehab.
>>723424128
Do you go to meetings often?
>>723424151
I know it's all the same.i fel brainwashed from all the meetings.
>>
>>723424430
good job staying sober in the real world. counting days can fuck with your head. i know, been there done that. make a choice, either commit to getting a sponsor and making the program a big part of your life, or dont, and try it your way. might work, might not. but you can always go back.

question is whether you want to take that risk. im not judging either way.
>>
>>723424430
no, hadnt been to a meeting in at least 8 years. this was strictly voluntary and not part of any rehab. the last series of alc withdrawals scared me pretty bad. people come crawling into AA sometimes. a lot of times, actually.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
I will just share my experience with drugs and alcohol.

>My first time getting high was huffing lighter fluid that I found in my sisters room when I was ...maybe 10
>Starting smoking weed everyday when I was 13
>acid molly dmt heroin when I was 18 not a junkie but going hard
>Had an audition for music at Berklee flew down to San Francisco to play
>killed the audition was walking around and met a guy said he had mead in his apartment (I was already drinking)
>his apartment is fucking trash huge dildos in the bath tub shit all over the place next thing I know he is in boxer on his bed and we are smoking meth together.
>shot it up felt so good but I got super fucking paranoid thought he was gonna keep me as a sex slave or something
>anyways went back home
>MY girlfriend leaves to denmark
>im afraid shes is gangbanging danish dudes so i freak out
>decide to take a small vacation
>Take acid in the woods with some friends think they are going to kill me so I ran and started I 5 acre fire
>The firefighter came out and I was in nothing but shorts tried to fight one of them
>Arrested
>spent 3 weeks in jail
>Months in the psych ward
>Get 3 years Probation
>eat more acid do more drugs now im here schizophrenic as all fuck and just trying to be a decent human.

I guess what im trying to say is be very careful with what you put in your body and who you hang out with. Sorry my typing is kinda bad I get all nervous when I think about this stuff

STAY SAFE
>>
>>723424644
It's been pretty easy up until now.i need to go to more meetings I'm just really busy and tired when I get home from work.i also have to deal with my wife.
>>723424909
My mind is definitely warped from acid too.
>>
>>723423718
It's all habit now dude time is what it will take know that dosnt help but it does get easier don't give up
>>
>>723424909
>guy said he had mead in his apartment.

I thought you were going to be drinking an alcoholic beverage made from fermented honey.
>>
>>723423718
And have you looked into just smoking weed,
>>
>>723425552
I don't know if I could stop there.im a heroin addict.i think once I start back up with anything I'll be fucked.
>>
not a addict, but go to the meetings in the past just to get pussy, girls in recovery are easy as fuck. its like they give up drugs for sex instead. I recommend it for everyone who hasnt gotten pussy in awhile. Dont make a relationship out of it these bitches are crazy, but a easy fuck. Some are hot as fuck, but have really low self esteem.
>>
>>723425709
Dang. Caffeine, weed, and cigarettes help me stay off heroin/booze
>>
I have s kick ass sponsor and sponsor a couple people in NA, just got out of a meeting an hour ago, we do recover. I am blessed to be alive today and I show my gratitude by helping the next suffering addict
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.