[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help my girl friend who i love is a drug selling murderer. her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o3achxirdh1v14kfzo1_1280.jpg (330KB, 1280x1222px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3achxirdh1v14kfzo1_1280.jpg
330KB, 1280x1222px
help my girl friend who i love is a drug selling murderer. her whole family is, i met her in mexico and fell in love, now she doesnt let me do anything but live in her house for free..i mega love her and i want to run to europe but she cant... im scared to leave without her
>>
>>723422066
I'd rather know why you're posting a picture of a 10 year old girl with a shitty gov't profile with a flare launcher
>>
Suicide is the answer
>>
>>723422066
>live in her house for free
bitch this is the high point of your life. play those video games, get that pussy, and enjoy yourself
>>
SHES NOT 10 SHES 19
>>
>>723422612
>19
You're using a tumblr image, dummy.
>can't even wrap pre-teen fingers around a pistol grip
>propping back of stock on her leg because she weighs 80 lbs

Look at me I'm holding daddy's gun for tumblr lol
>>
ITS MY TUMBLR BRO !!! THERE MORE PICS THERE 2 LOOK AT DUMMY
>>
>>723422831
LOL ITS FROM MY TUMBLR !!!!
>>
>>723423049
>>723423233
Still doesn't answer why she's like 10
>>
why are you scared to leave without her, anon?
>>
File: th.jpg (7KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 282x179px
>>723422393
This.... Kill yourself OP. Since you sound like you are to much of a coward to go through with it, you should just tell your girlfriends' family what a piece of shit you are and cross fingers they'll do the job for you. You are scum.
>>
Just sneak out and leave her. Go to Europe and find a new less dangerous girl. You have a great story to tell. Change the names and change how it went down overall but write it down and perhaps you will get profit and a new less dangerous girl. But go as soon as you can.
>>
>>723422066
>carbine gas system and sights
>20" government-profile barrel

What a piece of shit. I'm glad it got smuggled to Mexico.
>>
>>723423233
>"I uploaded it to my tumblr, then downloaded it from my tumblr, then posted it here"

Uhuh.
>>
>>723422066
wait so you're living in the house of drug selling murderers....on their internet....talking about wanting to run away to Europe with her.
if you're not full of shit, enjoy your shallow grave bud
>>
>>723422066
It's from a Brazilian site OP quit being a faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.