[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any CAL_EXIT fags here? Make your case why this retarded Cal-Exit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Calexit.png (232KB, 1254x720px) Image search: [Google]
Calexit.png
232KB, 1254x720px
Any CAL_EXIT fags here? Make your case why this retarded Cal-Exit movement will succeed. Despite that you have no armed civilians (all the neutered guns are owned by borderline rednecks in the high desert, rural northern CA and the central valley) The place where liberal CA gets it's food either leans trump or is split.You got no water and most of the border counties are trumpland. All the military bases are in red counties and even places not in red counties (NBVC in ventura and the naval base in san diego) most people stationed there are not from CA and will probably fight you. All that leaves is the national guard id say maybe half of whom will side with the government. So that leaves the local police, gangbangers hippies with bongs SJW and all the H1B visa leaches living in silicon valley.
>>
File: Jefferson_state_flag.svg.png (85KB, 1101x671px) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson_state_flag.svg.png
85KB, 1101x671px
>>723418922

I'm for Calexit if it aids in the formation of the State of Jefferson.

Also, the State will have to deal with the Texas vs White Supreme court decision.
Also wondering how it would be enforced, cuz Cali has no standing army, and the leftist cucks that are pushing for it are also terrified of guns.
>>
>>723419590
i forgot about jefferson, northern CA has been trying to split from the fags in the south for years....they aint rocking with buzzfeed pussies in SF and LA
>>
>>723419697
/thread.
Only reason i could be persuaded.
Im far norcal, and cali is going down the tubes.
Jefferson please.
>>
>>723419824
I was debating this SJW hoe from NYC who was convinced that CA is SF and LA. I was sationed in CA and all you gotta do is drive 3 hours outside of the cities to be in red america.
>>
>>723419972
yup, its the stereotype of California.

If you split Cali like 70 miles from the coast and formed a Western and Eastern California, you would have a bright red and a bright blue state.
Problem with Cali is the blue on the coast far outweighs the inner population.
>>
>>723418922
I love being able to take showers. Hope you libcucks get overtaken by beanniggers.
>>
>>723420297
These retards really think they can have All of CA
>>
>>723421164
HAHAHAHA.

Tell them to drive up I-5 north of Sacramento, and then ask them to start talking to people.
They do not have all of the state, and they are delusional if they think that.
>>
>>723420297
One thing the blue doesn't have is food water resources and guns
>>
>>723421336
exactly...
they get their water from us, and we still have the guns.

they are doing their best to shut down the lumber and mining industries out here too, and they almost have...
>>
>>723421502
people from seattle and portland are the same way.....only part of the state thats blue is those cities metro areas...everything else is red.
>>
on the one hand it's another covert russian intelligence operation to destroy the united states and destabilize the West

on the other hand it would be like a movie and be a drastic change from boring reality
>>
I always love the califags that are like, "THERE GOES ALL YOUR FOOD AND MONEY"

Those stupid niggers don't even realize that all the produce and GDP comes from the red part of the start.
>>
>>723422244
I just got out of the military but id gladly rejoin in order to quell a rebellion.
>>
>>723422316

state*

fuck me
>>
>>723422316
they also brag about all the military tech companies in CA, nigga those are the first place they will send navy seals to secure. Aint no way there gonna let them have that kinda tech.
>>
>>723422558
funny thing is.. the leftists pushing for it wont be able to defend the state, even if they pass secession, they are afraid of guns.. it all sounds childish and futile to me.

All the guns are in the red part of the state and would be more than happy to aid the re-acquisition of it.
>>
>>723422859
CIA will just begin funneling real m4's into CA from the nevada and arizona border
>>
Any Euro Fags or Libtard want to defend this idea?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.