[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investment banker here, I work for a top-tier bank (won't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3060.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3060.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
Investment banker here, I work for a top-tier bank (won't say which one) as an adviser on a M&A team. I recently found out I am likely going to be let go after this deal I am working on goes through. We are bound by NDAs and aren't supposed to disclose client info, but this company we are representing (a certain US publicly traded insurance and financial firm) is pending regulatory approval from the Chinese regulators and it is due to be announced early in March. Despite some claims and silly ass lawsuits, the deal is moving forward and the Chinese are reportedly going to throw a shit ton more cash on the deal to ensure a timely close. I am considering leaking the info to fuck my soon-to-be former employer and drive the stock price up through the roof. Your thoughts?

TL;DR: should I release non-public information about my firms client to drive up the stock price and fuck my employer?
>>
Bump?
>>
>>723418844

yes, please OP.

I'm interested
>>
>>723418526
sure, why the hell not.
for the lulz?
>>
>>723418526
As long as you have a foolproof way to get away with it.
>>
>>723418526
At least leak the TPS report.
>>
>>723418526

this is /b/

The NEETS have no idea on what you're talking about

>do it faggot
>>
If you could find a way to get away with it, yes. Or if you don't care to work in the industry anymore, then also yes. Could make a lot of money, I mean fuck a job at that point.
>>
Use a VPN and leak it to wallstreetbets. Become legend.
>>
>>723418526

Hell yes.

Hope you can keep a straight face. The shit will be flying in the office. It will be fun.

Also. Tradecraft. You need some.
>>
Do it and you will assume godhood OP

Do it for us

Do it for the /b/ros
>>
>>723419792
this x1000
>>
File: IMG_6336.jpg (125KB, 836x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6336.jpg
125KB, 836x852px
>>723418526
Release it and see what happens just for a laugh
>>
>>723419568
this
>>
You should definitely do it.
>>
File: gonzo.jpg (53KB, 750x453px) Image search: [Google]
gonzo.jpg
53KB, 750x453px
>>723418526
as your attorney I advise you to do this. but you're gonna need to arm yourself....to the teeth.
>>
>>723418526
give anons in this thread a slice.
>>
>>723418526
Not after posting this thread, retard. You think they won't thoroughly investigate everyone with access to this info? Especially recent-fires?
>>
>>723421085
disregard this, do it faggot
>>
>>723418526
I dont see why not
>>
>>723418526
Make sure you do it right if you are going to do it. Don't just leak the data, but point out to legal that someone on your team-- perhaps the one that is going to be letting you go-- has been lax with protecting client information. For instance, the next time out of the office, take a folder out of his or her satchel. Don't just spite-- frame.
>>
>>723419792
>Use a VPN
Hell just use a tablet/phone/laptop and use starbucks wifi
>>
File: tee_thanksinternet01.jpg (108KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tee_thanksinternet01.jpg
108KB, 1300x1300px
>>723421085
op isnt fired YET. Safe from suspicion
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.