[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growers of /b/ pls advice Is this a healthy looking flower?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2218.jpg (258KB, 750x944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2218.jpg
258KB, 750x944px
Growers of /b/ pls advice

Is this a healthy looking flower? Its almost done with week 5 and going into week 6 but its stinking up pretty bad smells like metal any advice will be a great help
>>
>>723414959
Which strain?
>>
>>723415180
Pineapple chunk barneys
>>
>>723414959
Some NY Diesel? Desert Diesel? Diesel? UK Diesel? maybe one of thoose strains
>>
/adv/ is >>that way.
>>
>>723415533
Perhaps but the growth is extremely slow compared to the othet strains this one looks weird too way too much dark green leaves and the ones coming out of the pistils are curling inwards maybe im paranoid i dunno but it stinks really bad like disgusting
>>
>>723414959
Looks like shit tbh week 6 ? Try ten weeks man.
>>
>>723414959
yeah that looks good, its supposed to smell but that can be removed with a carbon filter.

you can make your own or buy one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3o1AVFdGn4
>>
>>723416568
you are growing a plant,plants take time to grow.

sometimes an apple might be ready in three weeks sometimes four it depends.

58 days is the estimate growtime for pineaple chunk.

so two months give or take two days.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pineapple_Chunk/Barneys_Farm/

the little pistils will form the buds you want it just takes time.

let them fully finish maturing.
>>
>>723414959
I didnt read other replies yet but

You definitely are feeding her way too much nitrogen for the flowering stage stop that get some 3-7-7 or something even 0-5-5 just stop feeding her nitrogen

You can tell by how dark green she is
>>
>>723415867
You're gonna nute lock her with nitrogen go read on nutrient lock
>>
>>723414959
if you don't have a carbon filter setup you're fucked. flowering marijuana reeks an incredible amount, odor control was literally the first thing I built when setting up a cab.

if your leaves are super dark and are curling you probably have a nute burn going, especially if you're a new grower. noobs always throw in way too much and burn up plants. put in 50% of whatever amount of nutes youre administering for this week, and only add in water mixed with a couple tablespoons of sulphite-free organic molasses for the last two weeks.
>>
>>723418363
>>723418432
Also notice on the pic the tip of leaves is brown and crispy because of nutrient burn, you are probably using the wrong nutes and also way too many
>>
>>723414959
>>723418363
>>723418432

I'll bet 10 internets says anon didn't flush for a few days between veg and flower
>>
File: 814gaszFQGL.jpg (339KB, 1025x1433px) Image search: [Google]
814gaszFQGL.jpg
339KB, 1025x1433px
I see a leaf with a brown/yellow end in the background. Are there many leaves like this?
Hydro or organic? You may be over/under watering, or over/under feeding, or nutrient locked. Check the ph, make sure it's in the acceptable range. If you think you might be nutrient locked you need to do a flush with plain water (not distilled tho).
If you're using tap water make sure you're evaporating it for at least a day before you use it to get rid of the flouride. Pour it into an open container and just let it sit before you water it.
Also I highly recommend buying a book to read and watching videos for general knowledge, you can always learn more. Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes is a good start

When you're 2 weeks from harvesting, there's a protocol to follow for max THC output. You should already be at your blooming cycle for lights. Stop feeding at 2 weeks and 3 days before harvest, stop watering. This sends the plant into shock and in a panic it will produce the most THC possible
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.