[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to change your depression? Dont like how your life is going?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: MeditationsforEnlightenment.jpg (25KB, 412x300px) Image search: [Google]
MeditationsforEnlightenment.jpg
25KB, 412x300px
Want to change your depression? Dont like how your life is going? I can help you where others cant with my advice.
>>
Just show me your here and interested and I will tell you how to change your life starting right now.
>>
>>723410836
Perfect temperature for my precious enzymes?
>>
>>723410836
im curious why you think you can help. but I don't doubt u can. how do you know you can help sir?
>>
sure why not
>>
>>723411077
So, op here. now give me your ear. Im about to tell you all.
>>
>>723411172
just fucking say it already you wanker

if you don't do it in your very next post I'm out
>>
Think of yourself as nothing. You started as nothing, then you somehow were created as a sperm in your father. Then you swam and met your mother and were formed into a human. COuld have been ANYTHING, but you were a human. You are then at that point, a product of your mothers body. EVERYTHING SHE IS and eats, is you. when you are born, and a grown up, and you eventually gain depression, it is just a very simple equation. You are a mix of everything you eat and drink. Would you just want to be a big sugary blobby mess with no nutrition, or would you want to be the steak? made from STRENGTH. from something of actual MATERIAL. and then at this point, you have to understand, your mind and body are exactly what you give it. If you have crippling depression, you need drugs. BUT dont think of things like heroin, or whatever. Do something healthy that will change you. for me, what changed my life was mushrooms and kratom. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHO YOU ARE, CHANGE IT. ADD (SAFE) DRUGS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE
>>
File: dwight.jpg (54KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
dwight.jpg
54KB, 350x392px
>>723411172
>>723411361
obviousness is obvious. good luck finding someone more sad about life than you :P
>>
FIX YOUR DIET. ONLY DRINK WATER OR UNSWEETENED BEVS. eat food filled with protein. DO PUSHUPS. WALK. do something about it! GET UP! MAKE THE CHANGE. for me the one thing that changed my life was mushrooms. STOP LOOKING AT DRUGS AS DRUGS. START LOOKING AT THEM AS MEDICATION. SOMETHING YOU CAN USE TO IMPROVE AND BOOST YOUR EXISTANCE ABOVE OTHERS WHO DONT KNOW THIS AND HAVE DEPRESSION WITH NO WANT TO CHANGE
>>
>>723411500
>obviousness is obvious
what?
>>
Or, as SHIA SAID. JUST FUCKING DO IT. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE. THEY ARE WASTING TIME SAYING THEY DONT AGREE. YOU ARE USING TIME TO DO IT AND MAKE THE FUCKING RESULTS.
>>
>>723411484
>>723411670
>>723411759
that's pretty much what I thought you'd say. good, I know I'm on the right track.
>>
Excellent medication style drugs are, KRATOM, MARIJUANA, MAGIC SHROOMS, (slight) AMOUNTS OF CAFFIENE

DRUGS TO NOT EVER DO - heroine. crack. meth. cocaine. dont overfucking do it and do these to kill yourself. FIX YOURSELF. DO THE RIGHT DRUGS> RESEARCH.
>>
>>723411804
nice man. not too often you find people who fucking get it and are enlightened to the truth behind the fucking media shitstorm
>>
You can't help me
>>
>>723411979
DRUGS can fucking help you. I personally cant. but do the right drugs with the right intentions and youll look at yourself in a year and be a new person. KILL THE DEPRESSED YOU with a new, more motivated you.
>>
I never feel like I'm good enough. I exercise but I'm still weaker than a lot of people. I'm an asshole to a friend of mine who I really care about and a girl I know who I had a crush on. And really the only reason I don't have a crush on her anymore is cuz I know she'd never date an asshole like me. I try op. I try. But I'm never good enough
>>
Do you go on your facebook and wonder why in the fuck everyone else gets what thjey want? such beautiful women? such nice cars? CAUSE THEY FIGURED IT OUT. JUST FUCKING DO IT. MEDICATE YOURSELF, and YOU CAN RISE GREATER THAN ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>723412088
The drugs work for a couple days tops, after that I go back to pure hatred of myself
>>
>>723412181
NO DUDE. FUCK THAT. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU JUST NEED THE POWER. GO TO YOUR LOCAL STORE. BUY KRATOM. PUT 15 GRAMS IN A TEA POT, MAKE TEA, DRINK IT. AND YOULL BE LIKE HOLY FUCK WHAT WAS I DOING. JUST DONT LOSE AHOLD OF YOURSELF TO THE DRUGS. YOU CONTROL THEM TO BOOST YOURSELF. they dont control you.
>>
File: Foolproof+plan_9ae566_6142155.jpg (148KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
Foolproof+plan_9ae566_6142155.jpg
148KB, 900x948px
>>723412292
no dude im teling you. we are all the same, just different recievers. different bodies. IM YOU FROM A DIFFERENT TIME IN SPACE. TELLING YOU, YOU CAN DO IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY. YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT
>>
Get some mushrooms. Take about 3 grams. youll understand man. youll get it
>>
what should I do about my stepfather? he's a fucking bug, I wish I could just crush him and move on with things, but I cant cus my mom loves him and I really dont know why. he treats her like shit and does the same to me, some days I just get so fucking pissed at his shit I wanna grab a gun and blow his brains out, but I dont wanna go to jail. I dont even consider him any kind of family to me, if he suddenly left I would honestly not even miss him at all, and I would actually be really fucking happy if he did.
>>
>>723412334
Thanks man you saying that makes me feel pretty awesome.
>>
File: Antisocial.jpg (51KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
Antisocial.jpg
51KB, 500x483px
Go on White Knight?
>>
>>723413412
It's actually this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
>>
>>723412942
Well I think you should take the route of, LOOK, im trying to help you, if you dont want my help, I will be forced to cut you off. If you feel inside yourself that YOU are being reasonable, then you have done all you can my man.
>>
>>723412942
Its really sad when someone else is so abusive and just doesnt get it. Just leave the situation man. Once every single person around the abusive person LEAVES THEM they might understand, hey thats not a healthy behavior. either change or DIE ALONE.
>>
>>723410836
No thanks anon, not depressed. Life is going well and I owe it to:

>finding and following my own path
>a balance of healthy food and "feel good" food
>not immediately responding to alerts/texts/etc unless i want to
>staying away from things that stress me out which don't require my attention
>realizing almost all news is agenda driven and to be taken with at least some healthy skepticism
>understanding we tend to make things worse just by thinking that they are so
>wisely spending and investing money
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.