[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it common for a girl that is easy and gets into a relationship,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1487491687770.jpg (139KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1487491687770.jpg
139KB, 500x625px
Is it common for a girl that is easy and gets into a relationship, then breaks up and fucks someone else within a week?

My ex was pretty easy, was 20 and had 7 partners. We broke up and she fucked someone 2 days later. Is there a correlation? Share some stories.

On a side now, I have given up on relationships after my last two.
>>
>>723408295

It's probably the norm that when a couple breaks up, at least one of them fucks somebody else right away.
>>
>>723408553

is it? I haven't dated much but I never really can picture myself fucking someone else if I was really invested in the other person.
>>
>>723408295
nigga its called a rebound. Go chill with friends, focus on work/school, get yoself some ass and youll be good for a couple years until you get lonely(if you do) and get yoself another piece of ass. She was sad, tryign to get over it and hurt you. ya shes a piece of shit. Its common, move on.
>>
>>723408295

Yeah. Your single after a break up. You get to fuck whoever you want.

She her own person. Deal with it.

Why arnt you out fucking other people?
>>
>>723409005
>>723409178

Sucks cause she kissed him right in front of me too. But anyway, I am pretty lonely. Ive been told I'm good looking, I'm in shape.. But I just suck at talking to girls unless it happens naturally. I don't know how to start conversations.
>>
>>723408553
Not really, but if she's easy then probably.
>>
>>723409684
me too. I've given up. I just go on craigslist and find a t4m ad if I need to fuck something. its really easy because I have a big dick and a nice body

single people can fuck whoever whenever, this is normal
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (47KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
47KB, 500x400px
I have a restraining order because I I'm a violent retard who is intense
>>
>>723409923

Shit, at least you got a big dick. I got a nice face and body but 6inches. How many times have u done the t4m? How was it?
>>
>>723408295
>Is it common for a girl that is easy and gets into a relationship, then breaks up and fucks someone else within a week?

Yes. Easy girls are a easy fuck. That's what they do. You'll probably find she was already fucking someone else. Easy girls are good for a fun time, but they aren't long term material.
>>
File: 5xlkW5m.png (540KB, 420x536px) Image search: [Google]
5xlkW5m.png
540KB, 420x536px
>>723408295
>First girlfriend at 15
>Broke up
>Second girlfriend at 17
>Broke up
>No girlfriend since, and now I'm 30
>Have never felt like my life was incomplete

Sorry OP. I think I've locked out that desire to be held down by a ball and chain. I feel pretty complete and stress free. Never felt the need to have someone in my life. Don't know what all the fuss about being alone is all about.
>>
>>723410429

Even though she had been with all those guys, and even I fucked within the first week. She kept insisting she's not a slut and this and that. At first I kept it in my head that she's a slut, but I guess I let my guard down and payed the price.
>>
>>723410627

Do you still hookup.. Or?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.