[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks a lot Trumpettes, go fuck yourself. https://www.wash

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: humangarbage.jpg (2MB, 2056x1536px) Image search: [Google]
humangarbage.jpg
2MB, 2056x1536px
Thanks a lot Trumpettes, go fuck yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/23/spicer-feds-could-step-up-anti-pot-enforcement-in-states-where-recreational-marijuana-is-legal/?utm_term=.863a039b924d#comments
>>
i wont ever use wede besides memes so idc u go fuck urself
>>
>>723405357
Stoners BTFO
>>
Muh states rights!
>>
>>723405357
So your #1 priority in a president is his stance on pot? Kys
>>
>>723405357
Good weed makes some people freak out.
>>
>>723406893
Not even in my top ten. Its just another sign of corruption and conservative hypocrisy.
>>
> legal weed
> taxed
> money goes to state funding for roads and schools
> somehow a bad thing
>>
>>723405357
>""I think that when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing we should be doing is encouraging people," Spicer said. There is still a federal law that we need to abide by.""

>opiates are bad
>ban weed
>mission accomplished
>>
Weed kills motivation. Ruined my life, I'm 36 and still living at my moms.
>>
>>723406246
>Muh states rights!
That *is* the Republican stance. Return rights to the states, diminish federal power.
>>
>>723408709
This is a thread about a republican announcement of a program to use federal powers to counteract state laws.
>>
>>723405357
>could-step-up-anti-pot-enforcement
>could
>>
>>723408567
Sure, blame a plant for all your problems. All the smokers I know are normal relatively successful people. Fact is its safer than alcohol, or tobacco, and its not the govts. business to tell me what I can/can't injest.
>>
>>723409266
>but DARE tolds me it will make your face melt
>>
>>723408391
same could be said about tobacco products that have been on the market for centuries.
>>723408567
anxiety ruins lives, too. weed can be used to help people with that.
>>
>>723409760
and masturbation causes you to have gingivitis and your nuts/ ovaries to stop working.
>>
>>723408567
That's just the way you are. Weed has nothing to do with your lazyness ans irresponsibility.
>>
>>723410178

I thought it was not brushing after eating cum that gave you gingivitis.
>>
>>723409012
No shit fucktard? The guy was rightly pointing out that Trump is all "States Rights" when it comes to telling people which toilet they can use, and all
"Feds are Godz" when it comes to cannibis.

Stinking fascist hippocracy!
>>
>>723408709
and in this they are doing the exact opposite.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.