[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my girlfriend says that giving a blowjob is something like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1487890304505.jpg (212KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487890304505.jpg
212KB, 2048x2048px
so my girlfriend says that giving a blowjob is something like the MOST humiliating thing for her, yet she takes facials/mouthacials no problem.

what are your opinions on this matter?
>>
Well OP, what you really have to do, is get her in the mood. Try giving her head, and then try to ask for that in return. If thatdoesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>723403084
Your girlfriend is a retard
>>
>>723403084
dump the selfish cunt.
>>
>>723403084
Does she like it when you go down on her? If she does, then tell her you aren't doing it anymore if she doesn't blow you. It's that easy.
I've had a few girlfriends that refused to give head so I refused to eat the pussy.
>>
>>723403084

Yea taking a cock to the face is a pretty degrading act when you think about it. It's basically the woman just serving the man with no pleasure in it for herself. Especially dominant if you make her choke on it. Mouth fuck her next time and cum in her throat.
>>
>>723403084
Only one thing to do, blow a load in her mouth and send a pic.
>>
>>723404046
So what about eating pussy? Is that degrading to men? It's literally the same thing you described.
>>
>>723404286
yes? Is this somehow news to you?
>>
>>723403084
It means she likes being humiliated. She's telling you her kinks. All you have to do is listen.
>>
>>723403084
face fuck her until she changes her mind
had to do that with my ex
>>
>>723403084
it sounds like she's just lazy
>>
>>723404384
Well if you don't want to please your girl then enjoy being cheated on by every gf you'll ever have.
>>
>>723403084
She doesn't sound very mature.
>>
>>723403084
My wife doesn't like sucking dick. It's because she wasn't trained to when she was little. That's why I trained our daughters from very early to be good little cocksuckers so they love sucking dicl.
>>
>>723403084
'last girl friend wouldn't do any oral and hated when i went down on her, but didn't really have issues w cum.

I had a girl tell me when we were in highschool that sex was done for love and oral is done for lust so it may be something like that.
>>
>>723404286
Yes
>>
>>723403084
Sounds like she wants the load without working for it.
>>
Mmmm maybe your dick smells bad and she doesn't want to puke by putting it in her mouth, thats my bet
>>
>>723405121
Mouth is a dickwasher
>>
>>723404921
it's something like that, she doesn't like oral sex in any way.
gonna have to dump her, coz i'm better off wanking than having simple sex constantly
>>
>>723403084
Your girlfriend looks like she caught a case of the liberals.
>>
OP here, just called her and said it's not working out and i don't have all life to waist on bullshit. hung up.
>>
>>723406240
Since you aren't dating anymore, post her nudes.
>>
>>723403084
You were suppose to say, I can't hear you with my dick in your mouth
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.