[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I was thinking about becoming a feminist can anybody

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Hey /b/ I was thinking about becoming a feminist can anybody point me in the right direction on how to start or what are the fundamental basics I need to learn
>>
>>723401482
does it have a penis?
>>
make sure you look like shit first, gain 200+ pounds and paint your hair blue or something. then try and get a degree in womans study or some dumb shit like that. before you know it you'll be as useless as every other feminist out there.
>>
>>723401482
you could kys
I recommend that to all feminists
>>
>>723401482
First thing, learn to screech autistically.
>>
>>723401482
Depends on if you want to be a militant feminist or not. If the former, then fuck off, the world doesn't need any more. Real actual feminism is a belief of equal rights between genders, and doesn't require you to learn anything, just an expression of how you feel on a topic. Nobody wants you to ram your 70 cents on the dollar bullshit down their throat.
>>
>>723401482
Probably abstain from sex. Then be ugly and use your frustration with being ignored on trying to be heard. But use a self righteous platform and never admit you're wrong.
>>
What if I never asked? Check mate bitch
>>
File: 1459534655334.jpg (65KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1459534655334.jpg
65KB, 540x960px
>>723401882
>>
>>723402492
wtf is that thing? if that happened to me i would kill myself so fast, if it ever got to that point, i wouldnt want to live anymore
>>
>>723402492

the fuck
>>
File: Ida B Wells.jpg (40KB, 380x425px) Image search: [Google]
Ida B Wells.jpg
40KB, 380x425px
>>723401482

Women's studies have proliferated in the last two decades. I suggest that you examine course descriptions and chose something that will challenge you. Try to control your emotions and not feel butt-hurt by the material. I admit I had some problems because I took broad generalizations personally. I got over it. What is your background in humanities? You might warm up with a course of informal logic.

Image: Ida B. Wells. She caused a lot of trouble for the Women's Christian Temperance Movement when she and Francis Willard sought audiences in the UK at the same time. She is discussed to seldom by feminists in my opinion.
>>
File: topten.jpg (125KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
topten.jpg
125KB, 750x747px
>>723402492
>>
File: 1464594972887.jpg (116KB, 730x595px) Image search: [Google]
1464594972887.jpg
116KB, 730x595px
>>723401482
Consider the above.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.