[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the ayy and the censorship of pol, free discussion shit,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1487864427313.jpg (1005KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1487864427313.jpg
1005KB, 1280x905px
the ayy and the censorship of pol, free discussion shit, do what ye like
>>
404 in 3 2
>>
File: bog1.jpg (75KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
bog1.jpg
75KB, 539x539px
who can we rely on in these desperate and trying times?
>>
File: how this nigga work.png (381KB, 447x596px) Image search: [Google]
how this nigga work.png
381KB, 447x596px
i saw da alien g!
>>
gonna get 404'd
>>
somebody post quick rundown
>>
RAPID SUMMERY

>2 nights ago around midnight man posts pic of alien with coordinates to a location around an airforce base out west
>shortly after 4chan goes down
>thread not in archive
>4chan comes back online and nobody can post images
>>
THE CORRUPTED FILES WERE PROVEN TO BE FAKE, THE PLANEPOSTING IS FAKE AND A SHILL TACTIC, IT ISNT RELATED
>>
>>723402116
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This
>>
>2 days later
>still no proof the thread even existed beyond the word of a few /pol/lacks
>>
File: 1484612067108.jpg (82KB, 536x598px)
1484612067108.jpg
82KB, 536x598px
>>723403226
theres proof the thread existed you tard. not the image tho, get specific fgt
>>
>>723401207
Shouldn't we all poo in the loo.
>>
>>723403283
Show me some proof of the thread famalam
>was up for one minute
>somehow loads of American /pol/lacks saw it in the middle of the night on a Monday but no one saved or capped it
>>
>>723403226
>/pol/ censors ayy cover up talk
>keeps up cuck and reddit shit

YA BOIZ NAFFIN WRONG HERE
>>
>>723403388
the archives have been purged, which is exceedingly normal goy. if you havent seen the thread linked one of the fkin billion times between the alleged post and now idk what to tell you. go back to work normie?? reeee
>>
>>723403461

Nothing to see here we just turned into reddit and went apeshit
>>
>>723403461
>/pol/ censors something not related to /pol/ and can't even be verified
Sounds like business as usual to me
>>
>>723403490
>if you havent seen the thread linked one of the fkin billion times between the alleged post and now

The thread has literally never been linked once on here or /pol/
>>
>>723403519

Shill, So how much they pay you cunt?
Five dollars seem about what you're worth
>>
>>723403519
ok why are the thread on /x/ getting deleted then? ofc we are discussing it here bc one this is where it started and two this board is far fucking faster. but plz explain why the threads being on topic on /x/ are being purged too
>>
>>723403615
>>
>>723403615

Yeah I will link a 404'd thread that wasn't in the archive for some reason in just a sec
>>
Ye but will someone post the picture?
Everybody's been talking about it but like what was in there?
>>
>>723403519
what about the racemixing threads?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.