[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you been fired from a job ? How did you react ,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 1487727307164.png (170KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
1487727307164.png
170KB, 382x346px
Has any of you been fired from a job ?

How did you react , was it a justified reason to terminate you from employment ?

Green text your story

I'll start

>be me
>move to suburb so wife can work at school district
>find random job as fast food shift manager
>start to really like this job , easy as fuck , 40 hours a week with more pay than everyone there cause older
>they build brand new store ask me to transfer there to open it since I am very good worker
>the hiring manager hires 27 employees for a restaurant that isn't even been opened yet
>wtf.jpeg
>literally shoulder to shoulder in a store every shift cause over staffed
>fuck this is annoying
>hiring manager literally jumps ship
>transfers out under everyones nose
>dude doesn't even say anything to me
>new hiring manager/GM
>fat beaner cunt , right off the back , first day this bitch is just railing into people about absolute bullshit

>get fired next day over the phone on my day off

>feel violated by Mexicunt

>go in to give her my keys

>tell her she is a fat cunt , and tell her she can't do that to people , that I'm a human being , that I should spit on her

She runs into the office and called cops

That's why I can't go back to my old job
>>
File: 1464119590013.jpg (151KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464119590013.jpg
151KB, 720x720px
Yep. Only time in my life i was fired too. I got completely fucked up drinking and smoking shit. I ended waking up like 2 hours late and got a call from a co worker saying don't go back again. Can't blame them either, i didn't like anyone there and didn't really hide it. Plus i was a borderline alcoholic at that point so i saw it coming. Lost my apartment, massively in debt and ineligible for goverment money.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.