[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I'm a pathetic, over weight, autistic, man child,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: our lord and saviour.jpg (37KB, 650x438px) Image search: [Google]
our lord and saviour.jpg
37KB, 650x438px
Hey /b/ I'm a pathetic, over weight, autistic, man child, who isn't worth shit. Some how I have managed to enter a stable relationship with someone that has lasted almost 4 years now. She's sweet, understanding, smart, attractive and is some how sexually attracted to me.

how do I fuck it up?
>>
Let her fuck a nigger
>>
I tried that but it didn't work
>>
You wake up one morning and you don't use the internet, no, instead you make a big breakfast, you get ready and you use your energy productively - you say, "today I will make progress" and whilst washing the dishes you'd left from the prior night you find your gaze staring back at you, but only slightly, on the kitchen mirror, within the gaze, closer now - you see the panther, elegant, powerful, it prances in small circles, caged, trapped, it's steel barriers forever locking it from reaching it's potential... suddenly, the man you were meant to be, the one who as a child you imagined yourself as, the image of him came to mind and the panther raised it's head slowly but proudly, a whisper of hope fizzled up, and then down, again down further, the head down now... the image away, and the man stepped away from the window, and opened his device, opened his electronics and gazed to numb, to escape, and his girlfriend texts, "how are you honey?" and the man, weak now, weaker still, his gaze dropping, once more resigns to his circled fate, within his self confined prison.
>>
>>723401496
okay I'll try that
>>
>>723400752
Let her nigger a nigger.
>>
>>723401804
how do I let her nigger a nigger? Is there some kind of trigger for the nigger?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.