[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suizide motivation thread Been planning it for years but always

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1486938052081.jpg (84KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1486938052081.jpg
84KB, 640x632px
Suizide motivation thread

Been planning it for years but always lose determination when it gets real. So i need help to really do it.

Methods? Why should i do it? With or withoud farewell note?
>>
File: 1487878250302.gif (788KB, 255x187px) Image search: [Google]
1487878250302.gif
788KB, 255x187px
Btw: Eurofag, no weapons available
>>
First of all, really think about it. Do you really want to die? If you've been planning for years I guess it's a yes, so on to the methods.
Try take a lot of Ketamine (or a metric fuckton of sleeping pills if you can't get any), put your favourite album on, lay in the bathtub, and relax.
>>
>>723395814
Ketamin is possible, got access to it. Is it safe and fast? How much do i need?
>>
>>723395143
>Been planning it for years but always lose determination when it gets real.
How about stop being a sad fuck and just live life. If you cant do it you dont want to die. We will all die eventually so why not wait it out?
Suicide is like jumping off a shitty roller coaster because youre sad, just wait till the end idiot.
Being a loser is more fun than being dead. If you arent swayed martyr yourself and kill your enemies first, that way you die for something.
>>
if you're gonna kill yourself, do it in a way that gets you on the news. but preferably don't do it.
>>
File: 1487514125626.gif (96KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1487514125626.gif
96KB, 728x426px
>>723397001
Its not just about being sad. I didn't went out, beside getting grocerys for 2 years now. Had 3 therapies. Quit the last one 3 months ago. I am addicted to benzos, don't have any friends, no one who cares.

It's not like i didn't tried. I tried, and tried but every fucking day for the last 6 years i just wanted to die. So i will do it. No way to stop me. Just looking for decent advice how to do it, painless, fast and without the chance to quit just before it ends.
>>
>>723397616
What would you suggest. I don't want to harm anybody
>>
>>723397752
Become the real life punisher. Kill criminals and serve justice even if you die, who cares. Hey who knows, maybe if heaven exists you'll even get in too.
>>
Just don't
>>
>>723397918
Sounds good, but isn't realizable
Living on the country side, no weapons, don't want to decide who deserves to die, only possibility would be killing people in court, who deserve to die. But no weapon makes it hard
>>
Have you seen anything else than your fucking shit hole of home?

Get the fuck out there.
You have nothing to lose.
You want to end it anyway.

Take a credit and walk from china to whatever country.
Did I mention you want to kill yourself?
You have nothing to lose, so you might want to kill yourself after you have seen something in the world
>>
Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy.”

― Søren Kierkegaard
>>
File: How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg (105KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg
105KB, 780x500px
>>723395358
all you need is an amazon account
>>
don't hury with dead, you will eventually die, the hell we live is only 90 years while you can rest the rest of yoour eternity, just put your knife down and start reading, open up your brain cells, become Hitler or Einstein, I don't give a fuck if that's your path, just don't kill uraelf chicken being
>>
>>723398275
I have, travelled through america, was in india, and every capital city in europe. I am not able to leave the house without a good amount of benzos, taking a daily dose of 8mg tavor a day. Otherwise i get panic attacks, stop breathing, get to the hospital. I appreciate your tries to stop me. But i am far over this point. Sometimes things aren't as simple as they seem.

So please only suizide advice and motivation from now on
>>
File: 1486004238643.gif (50KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486004238643.gif
50KB, 633x758px
>>723395143
Same here. I need to do it soon. Can't take it anymore. I wish I had gone through with it 3 years ago when I was seriously planning it. I'm thinking of doing this tomorrow or tonight. I wish I'd never been born
>>
>>723397710
I'll be your friend if you want anon.
>>
Ahhh trust me Anon, life is never worth ending.

I'm a borderliner, got obsessive thoughts, emotions and visions, dissociative experiences, strong identity- and social anxieties and lack control over my body, more often than not life is a pain to me. But if there's one thing I've learned over all these years is: It's not worth killing yourself. Believe it or not, good times will come
>>
File: DonkeyKong.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DonkeyKong.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
Try streaming it like that one guy did a couple of years back but instead actually do it. Youll go down in 4Chan histoty
>>
>>723398437
thanks a lot!! sounds perfect and will be done that way.
>>
>>723398205
You mean no legal weapons. There are weapons everywhere just a means of how to acquire one, in your case, illegally. Deep web could be a help but I don't think you care enough to go through it. And you don't want to decide who dies but you decide you should die? Kek well I just thought I'd share my plan for whatever I'll do should I finally decide to kill myself. However being I'm in America, it's quite different.
>>
>>723397710

Start a heroine hobby first, you can die always later on.
>>
>>723398791
If you do it with butane, it will be more fun and also cheaper.
>>
>>723398611
What has triggered this?
>>
OP, life long chronic depression here.

Have you tried 'embracing' your sadness?

I'm Christian and sometimes I would reflect upon the fact that God wanted someone to know how it felt like to create something in the empty void of space. That he wanted someone to know what it felt like to create a thing when you don't feel like creating, inside of the vacuum of nonexistence.

Like wringing water out of a stone, only God could do that.
Like creating life where there is none, which is the precise miracle of life.
Similarly, finding the capacity to create something inside of our hallowed existences, is a similar feat to what God had done in the beginning of time.

That is how I rationalize my sadness to try to create something inside of the meaninglessness of my existence. God wants me to feel what he felt, and in that pain, I find myself drawn closer to him.

OP, we're meant to achieve a similar miracle. God is calling you to a high place, which is why he gives you a high existential pain.
>>
>>723398917
holy shit if you use butane you have to ignite a wheeze
>>
>>723398711
Thank you, i appreciate that. Having a good friend is one thing i never experienced but i also will never. Found a perfect method and will order tomorrow so it can be done saturday.

Thanks for your help everybody, enjoy your life if it is enjoyable and be grateful for your loved ones.

OP is out
>>
>>723398947
Yes listen to the Christian. This is your punishment from God you dirt ball. I think he has some burning time in store for you.
>>
>>723399075
At least lets go for a beer before you kill yourself man.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.