[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ - y'all niggas wanna have some fun w/me? This Amazon

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 75807596.jpg (92KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
75807596.jpg
92KB, 407x405px
Hey /b/ - y'all niggas wanna have some fun w/me? This Amazon seller / furniture company fucked up my order of a new bed and long story short it resulted in me getting blue-balled by this broad I'm dating because the bed I have is pretty fucking ratty and old. Since they said there's nothing they can do for me based on their policies, I figured, fuck it then - I'll make my own fun outside your policies; and so I've been trolling their customer support line at least a few times a day with a couple buddies of mine (changing voices n shit so it's not obvious it's the same people).

Seems like the majority of 'em are girls, not even women, and even one of their supervisors is just some girl who sounds 12. Their reactions when you swear or mention anything sexual or "inappropriate" is fucking priceless - the key is to act like you're a customer, because until they are sure you aren't they have to kiss your feet like you're royalty and put up with shit they otherwise wouldn't. It's a fun challenge and tightrope to walk - are you a bad enough dude to do it? Again, 8seven7-2nine5-3nine04.
>>
>>723394979
B&
>>
Not your personal army fag
>>
Yknow normally I'd say /b/ isn't your personal fucking army...but this is actually a good find bro. Their phone systems seem archaic as fuck, all they can do is put you on hold and transfer you - it's not even recorded (or they'd have to tell you about that).

You're still a giant fucking faggot OP, but thanks for easing my boredom for 5 minutes you niggerfaggot you
>>
>>723394979
The people you are talking to on the phone just want to get through their day and have nothing to do with the bed incident. Don't be that guy.
>>
File: 1387344366301.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1387344366301.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>but the poor reps think of the poor reps anon

Then escalate it to the managers - not OP, but having worked in what sounds like a similar sort of company before, there is absolutely more they could've done within their rules/policies; and even if not, at my formed company at least, those rules could be bent so far they might not even be there if a customer was upset enough or for whatever reason they wanted to...So I'm betting you're right and the reps aren't responsible, they're just doing what the managers say to do. So ask to speak to, and in turn fuck with, the managers...
>>
File: faggot.jpg (30KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
30KB, 367x451px
>>723394979
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.