[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls like playing "hard to get"? We fucked...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465157580237.jpg (20KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465157580237.jpg
20KB, 640x640px
Why do girls like playing "hard to get"? We fucked... we said we love eachother and now that bitch is saying she is confused... ah fuck that shit... I just want a stable relationship.
>>
>>723390490
^what did you do op?
>>
>>723390594
don't know...
>>
Tell her okay, then stop messaging and calling her. They do this because they get attention. She wants you to "go the extra mile" for her because she likes attention from men.

Either that, or she's on the ropes with someone else and doesn't know what to do.

Ultimately, it's up to you. Play along or just drop ties and wait for her to message you. If she comes back with "why haven't you messaged me?" simply state you're giving her space and when she's ready to be exclusive, you'll be there. You're just not interested in the chase.
>>
>>723391050
nice answer bro.. I am trying to do that.. but just cannot comprehend the psychology behind it. I kinda said that well I want "all" or "nothing" and she was like welll nooo I don't want to lose you... Then I said ok we can chat.. but as you said I am not really "chasing" her now.. just answering her messages etc.
>>
>>723391949
Another anon here. Dont answer her messages straight away. Leave them for 20ish mins until she stops being bitchy. Eventually shes gonna stop fucking with your mind, its a bit like a test. You can't come to her, she has to come to you. This makes you more dominant etc. Dont say shit like i love you first for a while. Make her miss it to the point where she will say it herself. If she doesnt then youre with the wrong girl
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.