[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /b/ Ive been with my gf for about 3 years now and I really

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Hello /b/
Ive been with my gf for about 3 years now and I really want to try anal with her, she says she had a bad experience where some Chad just tried jamming it in and since then she's never wanted to do it. She says that I'm a lot bigger than that guy so she thinks it'll hurt alot. Weirdly she likes getting rimmed but no penetration. What's the best way to introduce her to anal?
>>
>>723390285
I don't think there is a right way tbh. My girl loves anal and getting rimmed, but playing with her butt with my fingers or dildos is a huge turn off for her.
>>
>>723390285
>she says she had a bad experience where some Chad just tried jamming it in and since then she's never wanted to do it
all bitches say that

i was in your position op and i started to touch her butt all the time, gave her back massages which always led to fingering and playing with butt until she agreed to one finger. i oiled that index like theres no tomorrow and licked her like freaking dog in the same time. i started fingering her asshole as soon as she started cumming. i repeated this couple of times and since then she always wanted finger in ass when we fucked which led to anal in the end. she only thought she won't like anal and thats why she was against it, but after she tried it she couldn't get enough of it. last month of our relationship i never fucked her in pussy only, it was either both or just anal. project tok 2 months but it was worth it because she had great ass.

too bad i only had 1 month of fun, but on the plus side i probably made some motherfucker(s) happy since you don't come across that kind of ass every day
>>
>>723391002
(cont) since she don't mind you eating her ass I think you should talk her into it, saying that she needs to trust you and when she accept it start very slowly and gently. With tons of lube and using small butt plugs to get her ass to dilate.
>>
Been in your same situation...get a lot of water based lube , start with your 1 or 2 fingers and massage El butthole for a while get a small butt plug and put it in after. Fuck her pussy for a while while it's in then take it out slowly and very slowly stuck your dick in after a while her butt will relax. Works every time
>>
File: anal sex tennis switcharoo.jpg (52KB, 787x779px) Image search: [Google]
anal sex tennis switcharoo.jpg
52KB, 787x779px
>>723390285
honestly i don't know what the big fuss is about with anal
OP i'm bi so i had my ass fucked, and also fucked guys and girls in the ass so i'm well experienced i suppose

it takes a lot of preparations and all that and a pussy just feels so much better. it's not really worth it tbh
>>
>>723391393
lmao you gay son
>>
>>723391522
i always say no homo so i'm not gay
>>
>>723390285
>>723391214
>>723391393
>>723391522

http://bit.
ly/2ip7fzF
>>
Keyis to make her associate it with ograsms. When your going down on her, wait until she's close to the end then start rubbing her hole with your finger. Take the opportunity to lick her hole too. When she cums, her hole will push out a little, press against the hole.

Do this every time you eat her, eventually she'll associate anal with orgasms and she'll want more
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.