[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else had a redhead gf and now can't go back to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: pale redhead.jpg (175KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
pale redhead.jpg
175KB, 500x667px
Has anyone else had a redhead gf and now can't go back to anything other than redheads because no one else is white enough?

Was with this chick for a year and a half.
She was and is still the whitest person I've ever met, and I'm a 30 year old who somehow still has blonde hair.
Somehow she had no freckles, just staight up alabaster skin. She was 29 when we started dating but she looked/still looks like she's 16.
I suppose that comes from having zero sun damage to your skin.
She even has a pink asshole.

Now I find that I'm not very attracted to non redheads anymore.
I wanted to post this on /pol/ but they would have banned me for being excessively /b/-tier.
>>
>>723386705
Well post more faggot then
>>
>>723386705
pale skin is my fetish, red hair or not
>>
Did she have a red bush OP?
>>
>>723386705
dafuq is she doing to her boobs in tat pic?
also you're retarded
>>
>>723386900
My GF sounds like OP's. Red hair, very pale, but no freckles... so not a really a "ginger" per-say. Her body is almost completely hairless, but her bush is not red, pretty normal colored actually. I was a little disappointed.
>>
File: 3268810_10_i.jpg (24KB, 320x481px) Image search: [Google]
3268810_10_i.jpg
24KB, 320x481px
>>723386900
Yes, but she had it waxed every couple of weeks.
>>
>>723387779
Whaaat... no way. I wish my GF would do that haha
>>
>>723387860
then tell her dude
>>
Why'd you break up?
>>
>>723387944
I did, she says it hurts too much. Honestly if I was a girl I probably wouldn't do it either.
>>
File: IMG_4988.jpg (107KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4988.jpg
107KB, 750x717px
I feel you OP.
>>
never had a redhead gf, but they're my type too
>>
File: blue eyes redheada.jpg (102KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
blue eyes redheada.jpg
102KB, 500x528px
>>723387749
YEAH the hairless thing.
I failed to mention in OP but was totally the same way.
>>
>>723387749
Gingers without freckles are called Daywalker
>>
>>723386705
It's all I have dated. Fair skin freckles with pick all around. Fucking sexy as hell. So I also have been cursed.
>>
>>723388396
Blue eyes too... not the brightest blue, but still. Green would be something else.
>>
File: ya2.jpg (63KB, 586x606px) Image search: [Google]
ya2.jpg
63KB, 586x606px
My redhead story, pic related

>15 and friendzoned with qt3.14
>she's short, thin redhead, with nice tits and a good ass
>we were always close but nothing more
>in hindsight I was just a pussy beta and had no confidence
>in band, had an after school rehearsal
>her mom is picking us up and was running an hour late, chilling in band room til then
>she's been on the phone with a friend for awhile and leaning against a wall wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants
>keeps flipping her sweatshirt up and down showing her stomach
>person on phone is talking nonstop about some shit
>say to her "you really have a nice stomach"
>she grins and lifts her sweatshirt up and just holds it there
>i say "got any abs?" as an excuse to feel her stomach
>put my hand on her stomach and "inconspicuously" nudge her sweatpants down as i move my hand to flash some underwear
>heart beating fast, she's still on phone and i'm getting horny and nervous as fuck

>say something retarded like "that's a cool color" and lower her sweatpants enough to see her underwear
>still a bit awkward since she's on the phone, but whatever
>she says "what are you doing"?]
>"just curious about what it looks like"
>ohshit.jpg
>if this goes bad, potentially ruin friendship
>offers no resistance tho
>i start sliding her underwear down slowly
>her dark red colored pubic hair comes into view
>hard as a fucking rock now
>slide them down so that i can see her pussy
>she has a full, natural bush
>run my hand through it
>after 10 seconds she says "okay that's good" and pulls her sweatpants back up

Never happened again unfortunately. Had another opportunity to see her tits during a game of truth or dare at a party, they were perfect.
>>
>>723388447
lol, I think I showed her that episode once
>>
>>723388755
She was clearly hoping you were going to do more than pet her goddamned pubes, you gigantic faggot.

You made it awkward, so she lost interest.
>>
They smell weird and fall apart at like 26. You can have them.
>>
File: 2342.jpg (94KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
2342.jpg
94KB, 540x720px
>>
>not smacking the phone out of her hand and mercilessly ramming her with no indication of consent

christ, anon...
>>
File: 021_x8hpdo5ycb02.jpg (364KB, 1100x794px) Image search: [Google]
021_x8hpdo5ycb02.jpg
364KB, 1100x794px
>>
>>723386705
I used to know this redhead would get me so hard but fucked up eventually she tainted her hair black for some reason, used to have a girl with freckles but she had the back of a fucking wrestler she practiced kick boxing.
>>
>>723386802
same

i had a redhead gf for about six months. i understand the feels. and, yea, i can't date a white chick if she doesn't have pale skin. don't know why, i've just always found it beautiful
>>
>>723388755
probably the most beta thing ive read here on b honestly, the cringe is amazing do.
probably right now hitting yourself in the head thinking why I didnt do more, you are like the guy who almost catched the bus but was 1 minute too late.
>>
>>723386705
>>723391363
>>723391392
>>723391658

http://bit.
ly/2ip7fzF
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.